Author Topic: Four Winds Hospital in Katonah NY  (Read 18096 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sad

  • Posts: 19
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Four Winds Hospital in Katonah NY
« on: June 03, 2010, 06:21:05 PM »
Just heard from a patient that there's abusive treatment there. Anyone here been there and has seen it too?
I'd like to get myself admitted with some kind of device that can tape and record what goes on there and then proceed to file a lawsuit.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 759
  • Karma: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Four Winds Hospital in Katonah NY
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 06:40:10 PM »
....are you trolling or just nuts?

Worry about what's being done to your own daughter right now before you worry about infiltration of some nuthouse. (You walk into a nuthouse, you might not walk out any time soon!)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline walkedthere

  • Posts: 10
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Four Winds Hospital in Katonah NY
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2010, 08:11:12 PM »
I've been there and seen it, although not recently.   Still, I have to "second" Pile's comment!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Eliscu2

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 527
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • New World Order
    • View Profile
Re: Four Winds Hospital in Katonah NY
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2010, 08:29:58 PM »
Quote from: "Pile of Dead Kids"
....are you trolling or just nuts?

Worry about what's being done to your own daughter right now before you worry about infiltration of some nuthouse. (You walk into a nuthouse, you might not walk out any time soon!)

Solid Advice!
 :clown:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline sad

  • Posts: 19
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Four Winds Hospital in Katonah NY
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2010, 08:31:56 PM »
The person who witnessed it admitted himself voluntarily and came out alive a few days later.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Eliscu2

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 527
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • New World Order
    • View Profile
Re: Four Winds Hospital in Katonah NY
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2010, 11:43:14 PM »
Quote from: "sad"
The person who witnessed it admitted himself voluntarily and came out alive a few days later.

http://http://www.mindfreedom.org

http://http://www.psychrights.org

Every State has a Protection and Advocacy Law Firm.

Ask the Almighty "Google"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline DannyB II

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3273
  • Karma: +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Four Winds Hospital in Katonah NY
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2010, 01:40:04 PM »
Quote
Quote from: "sad"
Just heard from a patient that there's abusive treatment there. Anyone here been there and has seen it too?
I'd like to get myself admitted with some kind of device that can tape and record what goes on there and then proceed to file a lawsuit.

Well I'll be the first, thanks sad. No I haven't but I'll look into it along with you. You don't know how many times I would like to have a mini-camera attached to my clothing (disguised of course) to take pictures. But here is the deal once you publish them your done so make sure you don't tell anyone who you are.
As for Pile advice, coming from a wannabe court jester who can't help himself. Sometimes I make believe they don't exist. Pile is for Pile and his agenda, whatever that may be.
Sad continue to post and build your own purpose for being here don't be influenced by the mass and may God bless your daughter.

Danny
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Paul St. John

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 835
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Four Winds Hospital in Katonah NY
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2010, 01:45:19 PM »
Some times, I honestly do get aggravated.  Pile is telling her to focus on her daughter.  this is very sound advice.

What happened to the daughter? Has her issue been resolved?

Well, I m sure that mom going undercover in a psyche ward is going to do a lot for her.

If this person is for real, they could use a little bit of focus.

Paul
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DannyB II

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3273
  • Karma: +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Four Winds Hospital in Katonah NY
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2010, 02:15:06 PM »
Quote
Quote from: "Paul St. John"
Some times, I honestly do get aggravated.  Pile is telling her to focus on her daughter.  this is very sound advice.

What happened to the daughter? Has her issue been resolved?

Well, I m sure that mom going undercover in a psyche ward is going to do a lot for her.

If this person is for real, they could use a little bit of focus.

Paul

Paul my purpose here is not to take over her life and start telling her what to do. Obviously from her post she is a intelligent woman. She asked for advice and she got it. Who am I to say she can't carry on with other thoughts or plans. This is her life not mine so I try to not think I know what is good for her. If she makes a request I'll try to fill it, if she makes a statement I'll try to listen and if she wants to create a agenda for herself while the issue with her daughter is going on that is fine to.
I don't want to take care of Sad, I want to care for her. Co-dependence rings a little here.
I am not here to run folks lives and masquerade it as a suggestion. Paul what happens when she doesn't choose to listen to your or piles advice, is she a idiot then, maybe she was full of crap, troll ect.....NO she made a choice to listen and still wants to do her own thing.

Danny
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Paul St. John

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 835
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Four Winds Hospital in Katonah NY
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2010, 02:28:42 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote
Quote from: "Paul St. John"
Some times, I honestly do get aggravated.  Pile is telling her to focus on her daughter.  this is very sound advice.

What happened to the daughter? Has her issue been resolved?

Well, I m sure that mom going undercover in a psyche ward is going to do a lot for her.

If this person is for real, they could use a little bit of focus.

Paul

Paul my purpose here is not to take over her life and start telling her what to do. Obviously from her post she is a intelligent woman. She asked for advice and she got it. Who am I to say she can't carry on with other thoughts or plans.

No.. You encouraged it!


 This is her life not mine so I try to not think I know what is good for her.

You seem to know whta is good for everybody else though.



 If she makes a request I'll try to fill it, if she makes a statement I'll try to listen and if she wants to create a agenda for herself while the issue with her daughter is going on that is fine to.
I don't want to take care of Sad, I want to care for her. Co-dependence rings a little here.

Honestly, bro.. I personally wouldn t even go that  further.. I am not quitting my day job, to take care of SAD.  I am just giving her advice. It is up to her what she does with it.  


I am not here to run folks lives and masquerade it as a suggestion. Paul what happens when she doesn't choose to listen to your or piles advice, is she a idiot then, maybe she was full of crap, troll ect.....

You are taking things out of context.  The reason that it was condsidered that she is "full of crap", though in no words like that, was that her newest, latest post, was just so bizarre, and from left field, and with all the people who fuck around on this site, and with all agendas, and with all the people who would like to make an absolute mockery, out of the knowledge that people on this site have to offre, it just seemed that possibly someone is playing a game or being a troll

Nobody wants to waste their time if that is the case, so curiosity was raised.

[/b]

NO she made a choice to listen and still wants to do her own thing.


And comes back to report it here, and so received more feedback.

Paul



Danny
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Paul St. John

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 835
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Four Winds Hospital in Katonah NY
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2010, 02:33:11 PM »
Quote
As for Pile advice, coming from a wannabe court jester who can't help himself. Sometimes I make believe they don't exist. Pile is for Pile and his agenda, whatever that may be.


This is what pissed me off.  Valid advice is offered.  Some would say SANE advice was offered, and you aim to discredit the person who offered it.



Sad continue to post and build your own purpose for being here don't be influenced by the mass and may God bless your daughter.

Danny

The masses are giving her valid advice.  they are actually trying to be of honest assistance, while you are ready to tape a camera to her chest.

Paul
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ursus

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 8989
  • Karma: +3/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Four Winds Hospital in Katonah NY
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2010, 02:38:57 PM »
Quote from: "Paul St. John"
The masses are giving her valid advice.  they are actually trying to be of honest assistance, while you are ready to tape a camera to her chest.

Paul
My guess is he's just desperately scrounging for material for Anne's new avatar.  :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Paul St. John

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 835
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Four Winds Hospital in Katonah NY
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2010, 02:40:31 PM »
LOL!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DannyB II

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3273
  • Karma: +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Four Winds Hospital in Katonah NY
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2010, 02:43:56 PM »
Quote from: "Paul St. John"
Quote
As for Pile advice, coming from a wannabe court jester who can't help himself. Sometimes I make believe they don't exist. Pile is for Pile and his agenda, whatever that may be.

Quote

This is what pissed me off.  Valid advice is offered.  Some would say SANE advice was offered, and you aim to discredit the person who offered it.

Who is determining that it is sound advice, you. Paul I am not going to hijack this thread, with this. I said what I said accept it or not.
 Danny
Quote
The masses are giving her valid advice.  they are actually trying to be of honest assistance, while you are ready to tape a camera to her chest.
Paul this conversation has become a side show, what ever my fiend. Same advice as I gave above to you, accept it or not.

Paul
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3273
  • Karma: +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Four Winds Hospital in Katonah NY
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2010, 02:49:43 PM »
Quote
Quote from: "Ursus"
Quote from: "Paul St. John"
The masses are giving her valid advice.  they are actually trying to be of honest assistance, while you are ready to tape a camera to her chest.

Paul
My guess is he's just desperately scrounging for material for Anne's new avatar.  :D

Why are you in this, Ursus. My points are valid and you know it. Just can't help yourself from getting the thread off target. This is about sad right.

Danny
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.