Author Topic: does residential really help and which one is good  (Read 12393 times)

Offline Samara

• View Profile
Re: does residential really help and which one is good
« Reply #90 on: June 09, 2010, 10:23:20 PM »
Si, Joel. But I split before the Big ones. Thankfully. But the exercises were outed. I know someone got a hold of the scripts but don't know what happened to them.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #91 on: June 09, 2010, 10:30:22 PM »
Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 12:49:50 PM by Joel »

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 09, 2010, 10:36:52 PM »
Quote from: "Samara"
Whooter's lack of defense -one he will never admit- is because he does not like to align himself with loose cannons. This is part of his credibility scheme.

I know that.  Whooter, is, to an extent, taken seriously.  He is not gonna let a nutjob like Danny hurt his image.  Danny is a bit of a brute, and he rarely makes any sense. Whooter knows that.

Paul

PS No offense Danny.  I often find you quite hysterical.

And if Whooer is what everyone seems to think  he is.  He is a far worse person then you. He knows he's wrong.  You just can t help yourself.

I, personally don t what the deal with Whooter is.. So far, I have found  him too boring to follow him much.  If he is a bad guy, though, I ll get him... Watch... all in time.

:rocker: a bit more of my cockiness. :rocker:

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 09, 2010, 11:32:58 PM »
Danny B. If you went to Elan, you know damn well staff can force you to engage in large group attack and encounter "therapy"  - EST and Lifespring type stuff.

And you cannot compare a teenaged all nighter to coerced sleep deprivation - especially when part of the process involves severe emotional onslaught. That is just basic common sense.

Samara, please don't try to act like you understand Elan through posts of others, that is the problem I have here. Your making a statement right now that could be true but you don't know that.
Danny
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 09, 2010, 11:40:17 PM »
Quote from: "Awake"
Quote from: "Whooter"
Well, we are talking about forced lack of sleep combined with forced psychodramas, attack therapy and LGAT experientials.

So it seems you agree that staying up all night isnt abusive.  The post never mentioned forced psychodramas, attack therapy and LGAT experientials.  But you feel if you add that to the mix then you can make it appear to be more abusive.

If you combine eating pizza with forced forced psychodramas, attack therapy and LGAT experientials that doesn't mean that eating pizza is abusive.

Do you see what I am saying?  Attack therapy may be abusive but staying up all night isnt.  You changed it.
obviously you have never been in prison, if big John wants your salad well you will be up all night making sure it doesn't get tossed. That my friend is forced slept deprivation they rest of this shit you folks are talking about is  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa: .
Danny

Well, I think the combinations of these techniques are abusive, but I also think the forced lack of sleep alone is abusive. Many of us choose not to go to sleep till very late on occasion, but there is no situation, ever, not even in prison, that i can think of, except for the troubled teen industry, where we are letting this happen.

situations that force an abnormal sleep schedule are abusive.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 09, 2010, 11:53:24 PM »
Quote from: "Paul St. John"
Whooter's lack of defense -one he will never admit- is because he does not like to align himself with loose cannons. This is part of his credibility scheme.
I know that.  Whooter, is, to an extent, taken seriously.  He is not gonna let a nutjob like Danny hurt his image.  Danny is a bit of a brute, and he rarely makes any sense. Whooter knows that.
Paul

And if Whooer is what everyone seems to think  he is.  He is a far worse person then you. He knows he's wrong.  You just can t help yourself.

I, personally don t what the deal with Whooter is.. So far, I hhttp://www.fornits.com/phpbb/posting.p ... 366285#ave found  him too boring to follow him much.  If he is a bad guy, though, I ll get him... Watch... all in time.

Nice try with Kimmy, keep working at it your info lacks horribly. Don't rely on google.
Now whooter and I have nada, I said that already. He happens to echo what I would like to say but can't. We are not friends nor do I care to be his friend, frankly that is not even pertinent to the relationship I have with this Web Site. Like I've always said this dude says what I would like to say here at times. He is cool hand luke.
LOL.....No shit there cowboy on your astute analysis of my writing ability. Yes you are right I make little sense and I am lucky if that happens.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 10, 2010, 12:06:37 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Like I've always said this dude says what I would like to say here at times. He is cool hand luke.
Speaking of Cool Hand Luke, back in my day, kids at Hyde sometimes had to dig their own grave: 6l x 2w x 6d. Sometimes multiple times.

It was part of remaking your image (if you were deemed especially "lacking in character," or clung too stubbornly to your "bad attitude"   :D  ).
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 10, 2010, 05:41:45 AM »
Quote from: "Paul St. John"
Paul

I, personally don t what the deal with Whooter is.. So far, I hhttp://www.fornits.com/phpbb/posting.p ... 366285#ave found  him too boring to follow him much.  If he is a bad guy, though, I ll get him... Watch... all in time.

Nice try with Kimmy, keep working at it your info lacks horribly. Don't rely on google.

Danny, I have never used google to ascertain any information that I have posted here.  i am not sure whta you are talking about.  And what does it have to do wih Kimmy?

Now whooter and I have nada, I said that already. He happens to echo what I would like to say but can't. We are not friends nor do I care to be his friend, frankly that is not even pertinent to the relationship I have with this Web Site. Like I've always said this dude says what I would like to say here at times. He is cool hand luke.
LOL.....No shit there cowboy on your astute analysis of my writing ability. Yes you are right I make little sense and I am lucky if that happens.

This is why I just can t hate ya danny.  You are just too funny.

Paul

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 10, 2010, 05:44:18 AM »
Oh and Danny, would it surprise you to know that your link doesn t work?

Paul

Offline Samara

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 10, 2010, 08:02:15 AM »
Danny B. If you went to Elan, you know damn well staff can force you to engage in large group attack and encounter "therapy"  - EST and Lifespring type stuff.

And you cannot compare a teenaged all nighter to coerced sleep deprivation - especially when part of the process involves severe emotional onslaught. That is just basic common sense.

Samara, please don't try to act like you understand Elan through posts of others, that is the problem I have here. Your making a statement right now that could be true but you don't know that.
Danny

It's interesting - most of the programs on this site share many commonalities. It creates a bond or understanding amongst us .... You continue to reject it.   Are you really saying that students operated on free will at Elan - because that is not what I understand. People who have discussed Elan -  well, it rings like truth to me.  If there was no coercive element, there would be no thread on this forum.   Your own aggression is very similar to attack modality. I CAN say that.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 10, 2010, 10:09:05 AM »

Danny

It's interesting - most of the programs on this site share many commonalities. It creates a bond or understanding amongst us .... You continue to reject it.   Are you really saying that students operated on free will at Elan - because that is not what I understand. People who have discussed Elan -  well, it rings like truth to me.  If there was no coercive element, there would be no thread on this forum.   Your own aggression is very similar to attack modality. I CAN say that.

:tup:  :tup:  :cheers:
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa