Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Facility Question and Answers

Open Sky Wilderness in Colorado

<< < (4/14) > >>

Anne Bonney:

--- Quote from: "Whooter" ---You may not agree with the comparison I made and that is a different issue.  But the events that Oz Girl described did not occur at "Open Sky Wilderness".  Its important for the readers to be aware of that.  If you feel all wilderness programs are the same that is okay and is your opinion.  But we need to be clear on the facts.

--- End quote ---

I never said that they're all the same.  Waht I said was that the programs that utilize the confrontative, peer and emotional pressure tactics are dangerous.  Please pay attention.

Anne Bonney:

--- Quote from: "Pile of Dead Kids" ---And just to be more clear, we're talking about things that the exact same people (Emily Demong and Laura Lollini) working at one facility were involved in, before moving to another facility. Exact same people, exact same environment, exact same "therapy"; the only difference is the name.
--- End quote ---

Case in point!

Whooter:

--- Quote from: "Pile of Dead Kids" ---And just to be more clear, we're talking about things that the exact same people (Emily Demong and Laura Lollini) working at one facility were involved in, before moving to another facility. Exact same people, exact same environment, exact same "therapy"; the only difference is the name.
--- End quote ---

So if the same principal from Columbine moved to your district you would be worried?  If the principal from some of the schools where the teachers raped their students moved locally then we should all be concerned?  
You haven't demonstrated that "Open Sky wilderness" utilizes the same tactics.  Maybe they use a different method?

See what I mean?  You are just assuming and bring no facts to the table to support your views.

Joel:
Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Anne Bonney:

--- Quote from: "Whooter" ---
--- End quote ---

So if the same principal from Columbine moved to your district you would be worried?  If the principal from some of the schools where the teachers raped their students moved locally then we should all be concerned?  
You haven't demonstrated that "Open Sky wilderness" utilizes the same tactics.  Maybe they use a different method?

See what I mean?  You are just assuming and bring no facts to the table to support your views.

--- End quote ---

As are you.....and the histories of these places more supports our assumptions that most of them work off of the same fundamental model of peer and emotional pressure tactics.
 ::deadhorse::

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version