Author Topic: The way of the Kruglik  (Read 5552 times)

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
The way of the Kruglik
« on: May 30, 2010, 11:36:01 AM »
I have learned that TCK has introduced some new learning experiences for those who do not comply to the way of the Kruglik at the elan prison school for abducted teens. TCK has adopted a new technique for those who do not comply to rules and have lenghty shotdowns and for those who go into the corner. Among them getting a ring and getting beaten by several other brain washed kruglik rejects, TCK will now start ragging the abused teens behind his buffalo on #5 road. TCK> Me suh will no longer tolerate unruly teens that defy the way of the kruglik, hi yuh yuh yuh. Me suh was horridly violated last year when me suh was over whelmed by an uprising of corner people and they suh burned down me suh's teepee's, hi yuh yuh yuh. Me suh take great pleasure in abusing the white mans teen, because the white man has taken me suh's ancestors land in a bloody onslaught, killing lots of me suh's ancestors, hi yuh yuh yuh.
Among some of the other new rules TCK has proposed was that on every Thanksgiving Day, TCK will order all abused teens who are imprisioned at the school to shoot pilgrim paper targets with tomahawks and broadheads, just like what TCK does every Thanksgiving Day. TCK also will perform his annually ritual of fucking a live turkey in front of the houses, to show the respect he has for the hi yuh yuh yuh and the great white spirit horse. TCK> Yes me suh enjoys fucking turkeys, me suh has tiny pecker to begin with and turkey's hole is perfect fit for me suh's little pee pee, hi yuh yuh yuh.
TCK will also wear a full indian mongoloid head dress when dragging teens behind his buffalo and smear buffalo manure all over his face. TCK who is said to feel very comfortable around people 1/2-3/4 of his age, explained how it is much easier for him to speak and feel like a CEO of a big business. TCK> Me suh feel very out of place and inferior if me suh had a regular job working around people me suh's age. Me suh developed a big inferiority complex long ago, when me suh was round people me suh's age. Me suh was then forced to hide away from these people and eventially found it easier to be around people that were 1/2 me suh's age.
TCK who is a self proclaimed professor/counseler, wants to teach abused teens the way of the kruglik so that he has hopes in one day of building a big IMR army and one day will be able to take back his land what we know as our country. TCK> This was me suh's land, all of it, hi yuh yuh yuh! The white man came many many years ago and took it for his own needs, hi yuh yuh yuh. Me suh just want whats riflely me suh's, hi yuh yuh yuh.
Getting back to being around people 1/2- 3/4 your age, how is it that you know you feel better around them then say someone your age TCK? TCK> Me suh can lift head up and not always look at ground, hi yuh yuh. Me suh can have shit brown eyes look into camera and swing swollen hands when me suh speaks in the air, hi yuh yuh yuh. Me suh cannot perform these tasks if out of me suh's element, me suh will be over come with inferiority complex, hi yuh yuh, hi yuh yuh.
What about abusing teens TCK? Do you get some sort of sick pleasure out of it? TCK> Like me suh says, me suh wants to get back at the white man, nothing personal, hi yuh yuh yuh. Yes, matter of fact, it is very personal, hi yuh yuh yuh. Just because me suh was born ugly duckling with pan face, and shot brown beady eyes, and me suh's hands are abnormally swollen, me suh faced uphill challenges with me suh's appearence. Me suh's own tribe rejected me suh, and forced me suh and me suh's' mother to leave tribe at early age and fend for me suh's self, hi yuh yuh yuh.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
Re: The way of the Kruglik
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 01:19:11 PM »
This is word-for-word accurate with this man's thoughts, isn't it?
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline photo man

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2010, 04:26:48 PM »
- Kruglik -

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2010, 12:02:50 AM »
I have just been informed that TCK is planning on having a "sperming collection" tomorrow for Memorial Day. He has instructed tomorrows COD's of each house that he will have a sperm collection bucket for each house and it shall be passed around to every abused teen prisoner and that they will need to deposit fresh sperm into the bucket so that TCK can wash his hair with all the sperm. TCK> Me suh wash long mongoloid hair with sperm, so hair stay healthy and me suh's hair look shiny for elan tall tale videos that are filmed then placed on elan's website, hi yuh yuh yuh. Right before me suh was filmed for video, me suh washed hair in sperm so me suh looked me suh best when sitting in chair and speaking about elan while moving swollen hands in air, hi yuh yuh yuh. Me suh looked really good for video and me suh looked wealthy too, hi yuh yuh yuh! Me suh think having long grey greasy hair in pony tail, make me suh look like authentic pyshcriatrist and me suh sell it very well, hi yuh yuh yuh. Before video was filmed, hi yuh yuh yuh, me suh selected a few of me suh's high ranking brain washed white mans teens that me suh spent countless days and nights beating the way of the kruglik into and also placed in ring many of times and had them beaten by multiple other students and then me suh dragged them behind buffalo and finally they complied with the hi yuh yuh yuh. They were swollen hand selected by me to sit in front of camera and sell elan for potential white man to send their teen to me so me suh could abuse the crap out of them, hi yuh yuh yuh. With every white man that seen video on website and decided to enroll their teen in elan and pay elan great sum of money so I can abuse, rape, pilage, sodomize, torture, torment and mind fuck hi yuh yuh yuh, me suh give them suh residents who were in video special privs and perks. Some of the privs and perks can be anything, like cigarettes, special privs like staying up later and sleeping in later, hi yuh stuff like that hi yuh yuh yuh. Me suh know brain washing doesn't happen over night hi yuh yuh yuh and it can take long time, so me suh bribe to help make teen mind comply easier. Me suh is a master manipulator and needs to please the Terry witch 24/7 else me suh could loose job now that former master Joe is no longer alive. Me suh know the Terry witch does nbot especially like me suh as she is a white mans women and kind and me suh also got caught once rooting through her panty drawer long ago because me suh wanted to know what a women smelled like, cause at the time, there wasn't any women who would even look at me suh, but that all changed when me suh found and abducted Kickapoo who was 9 at the time, and me suh raped her many times and forced her to marry me suh after lengthy brain washing and urine boarding her, hi yuh yuh yuh. Kickapoo now 14, make me suh very proud as she suh is one relentless hi yuh yuh yuh mongoloid indian who enjoys abusing the white mans teen and run rings and take care of ring betting as well, hi yuh yuh yuh.
So TCK, I guess it is still true that ring bets still happen to this day? TCK> they sure do, hi yuh yuh yuh, how do you think me suh is able to afford new shed from garden supply store to live in, hi yuh yuh yuh. Me suh's bitch boy salary that the Terry witch pays me would never cover cost of garden shed. This garden shed even has a window! A real glass window, hi yuh yuh yuh! Me suh spends quality time in it with Kickapoo when not in teepee made of little boys underpants. Me suh had to cut floor out for me suh's poopy hole/ cooking pit. Me suh would have it no other way, hi yuh yuh yuh. Pete Rowe row row your boat helped cut out hole for me suh, because me suh do not know how to use white mans power tools, hi yuh yuh yuh. Me suh also fuck goats and turkeys in shed when Kickapoo is out and about running ring bets, hi yuh yuh yuh, but thats between me suh and you suh, hi yuh yuh yuh.

Offline photo man

• View Profile
TCK sperm collection
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2010, 12:17:54 AM »
- TCK sperm collection -
« Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 02:59:54 AM by photo man »

Offline photo man

• View Profile
Kruglik mating habits
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2010, 02:25:56 AM »
- Kruglik mating -
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 07:23:47 AM by photo man »

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2010, 08:26:25 AM »
:seg2:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 02:12:34 AM by Eliscu2 »
WELCOME TO HELL!

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2010, 06:06:08 PM »
TCK> Me suh want to be in between two bulls and make bull loney pan face indian mongo sandwhich, hi yuh yuh yuh. Me suh bath in septic tank and love to use port-a-johns as spa, hi yuh yuh yuh. Me suh take blue fluid from port-a-john and wash me suh's hair with it, me suh call it selson indian shampoo, hi yuh yuh yuh.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2010, 08:23:46 PM »
Quote from: "The Elan Reporter"
TCK> Me suh want to be in between two bulls and make bull loney pan face indian mongo sandwhich, hi yuh yuh yuh. Me suh bath in septic tank and love to use port-a-johns as spa, hi yuh yuh yuh. Me suh take blue fluid from port-a-john and wash me suh's hair with it, me suh call it selson indian shampoo, hi yuh yuh yuh.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Where does this come from, ER.

Danny
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2010, 11:48:04 PM »
You alright Danny?

Offline photo man

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2010, 11:52:35 PM »
- Kruglik addiction(s) -
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 07:10:20 AM by photo man »

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2010, 12:02:50 AM »
TCK> Abuse the white mans teen, abuse him to he/she breaks, hi yuh yuh yuh. Put the white mans teen in a corner and let them rot away, then have a big GM for them and then a surprise ring, hi chi chi yuh yuh, hi chi chi yuh yuh! Me suh like watching how white man steal me suh's land and wtahc white man run country into ground, hi yuh yuh yuh. Me suh's people do not have debt problems, and have to borrow money from other countries to pay debt, hi yuh yuh yuh. What this land needs, is a mongoloid indian like me suh self, hi yuh yuh yuh. That can bring back morales to this suh land. Me suh would level cities, tear up asphalp and breed buffalos and let them once again run free on the land of me suh's ancestors. Me suh would be the happiest pan face man in the world, if the country was once again free of the white man and brought back to what it once was before white man invaded it. Just think of all the buffalo me suh would have sexaul intercoarse with and the unlimted amounts of manure piles me suh could jump in and smear me suh self with, hi chi yuh yuh, hi chi chi yuh yuh yuh!! The way of the kruglik is the only way to live, sleep in teepees made of boys under pants, dance half naked around bon fire with many of feathers in long grey greasy hair, and stare into fire with shit brown eyes, as swollen hands hold tomahawk in air above head, while chanting to the great white spirt horse.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2010, 12:21:22 AM »
Quote from: "The Elan Reporter"
You alright Danny?

I'm fine. Good nite.

Danny
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2010, 11:42:29 AM »
Danny do you have an older sister who once dated Marty back in the 70's? If so...I have some questions for you. Did Marty try to do anything that would be considered against someones wishes? TCK is not your typical type of person who has trouble getting a date from the opposite sex, it was extremely difficult for him. I know it must have been extremely frustrating for him, being the way his appearence is and what not, pan face, shit brown eyes, swollen hands, major inferiority complex, shy, dishonest, abusive, twisted fucking mind. For a women to actually consent to dating TCK, she would either have to be slipped the DRP (date rape pill) so she could be rendered unconscience so that TCK could then go to work on her. Then after the effects wear off, she would have to be held against her will and threatened, whether it be her life, or a family or friends life, shit like that. Or she would have to have some sort of handicap, whether it be physical or mental and if it is mental case, she simply would not know any better. But I'm not here to pass judgement on your sister, I do not know her to pass judgement. This is a very unusual rear occurance to hear TCK actually dated a women, for one everything that could be possibly against him in the dating world is well, definately working against him. Incredibly horrid looks, track record of his attitude, his disgusting, dispectable and deplorable ways and his finacial status. These things, simply would cause any women too steer clear of a man like TCK. Some dead give aways would be like for instance the house he always insited on directing at elan. He always insited on choosing elan 5/7, which happened to house the youngest residents of elan. God forbid if he had to be around 16 year olds and up, because they would be actually more mature then TCK is and also be a huge challenge for him. Now in the elan 5/7 house TCK was able to hold his head up and look across the room more freely, unlike the times who would briefly come into the other houses for GM's and Rings and his head would be down facing the floor most of the time, because he knew that he was not mature enough to have any type of conversation with an older teen, let alone look them in the eye. Though TCK did find solitude in the male genitalia, other male genitalia's that is.
So do please tell us Danny, about this incident of TCK dating your sister.

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2010, 01:16:42 AM »
roflmao totally priceless. I love this thread.  :rocker:
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran