Author Topic: Simply put please don't contact me again for the last time  (Read 21289 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Simply put please don't contact me again for the last ti
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2010, 09:12:15 PM »
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 07:21:12 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline photo man

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2010, 09:23:05 PM »
:rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 09:40:12 AM by photo man »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2010, 09:50:39 PM »
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 07:21:47 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2010, 10:03:52 PM »
Danny actually suffers from bad hearing, because clearly the doctor said, "Danny, you are suffering from a serious case of Downs syndrome."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2010, 11:40:48 PM »
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 07:22:22 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2010, 12:15:37 AM »
I see you've taken time off from drooling on yourself and eating glue to grace us with your presence.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2010, 12:26:27 AM »
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 07:23:02 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Samara

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2010, 12:43:14 AM »
I don't know wtf is happening here, but why not just stop talking to people you don't like and not engaging when asked?  Don't contact me seems like a reasonable request whether the person is reasonable or not. Boundaries and all that.  (A GOOD thing, although contrary to program teachings.) I do not know what started this latest quagmire but it does seem like a bottomless pit.  No reason to drool or eat glue or contact people that hate your guts or whatever.

Offline photo man

• View Profile
American beer bong
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2010, 12:49:01 AM »
- American beer bong - :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 09:39:21 AM by photo man »

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2010, 01:06:11 AM »
LMAO wow amazingly hilarous thread. Fornits the home of the fruits.
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2010, 05:34:56 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Lill` John do me a favor take your vagina suit off that says, "Ginger" and put your penis back in its place...OK.
You are so out of the loop your running backwards.
Welcome to my hell I call fornits....lol. Read the posts I received the first day I was here.
Jeesh I have not even started yet Lill` John.

Danny

I guess this post is to me...

My name's Paul.  Okay, so now that we have that coverred.. I m not so sure what is meant by this vagina suit.  I never actualy wnet to Elan, or perhaps, I might have had to have worn a vagina suit.  But... I use to talk to Ginger through Im's and such.  See her, and a few other people here, I actually know and like, and they have earned my respect..

You I don t know, but I haven t been looking over your posting history a bit, and you attack the shit out of people all the time.

I know what it means that you haven t started here, but for a guy who hates this place so much, you sure seem to need a lot from  it.

Everything I wrote in my post was correct.  You didn t respond to any of it, you only recomended that I reaffix my penis..lol

Honestly, I don t even know why I am wasting my time with this shit.

I think if you people would work together, you would get a lot further.

Danny, when you don t get your way, you resort to being a counselor.  Don't tell me that I am wrong.  I am not stupid, and neither is everybody else.

Paul

PS I d like to see you get your story out.. When is it coming?  Your memory seems to serve you just fine whenever it is in your own defense.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2010, 06:51:40 AM »
I seem to remember this story of an elan grad.. who went onto be staff way back in the day. Can't remember what thread it was on, but I can sort of remember seeing it back in 2005 or so.

Anyjews, I remember the story goes something like the grad goes to work for Elan, leaves, has a family, gets arrested for wife beating.

Now this seriously would make so much sense if this fuckhead is in fact ol' Danny B.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2010, 10:52:02 AM »
:eek:   :jawdrop:  

Wow.  He's truly nuts, isn't he?  All of the behaviors he's displayed here just scream program and specifically staff.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2010, 12:22:57 PM »
I must say one thing here, it appears the two most asshole ex staff members are doing the most destruction to others in these forums. I also see the true survivors constantly having to take on the evil beasts all the time. I hate to mention names but awfully amazing how both little babies daily have some smart ass comments for everyone. It is like they still are running the program on people. Their lies, their tantrums are excalating to an all time high. They must be carrying some heavy guilt inside and have a need to make themselves look as if they are not monsters. However, they are truly monsters and need to just deal with the awful shit they have done to others.

I wish they would go away but unfortunately they are so implanted on here it is disgusting. They suck good people into their sess pool of crap, and it does create major harm. I personally went balistic on some pretty good people I felt allowed them to do what they did to me. I pushed the good people away thru all the confusion. I know how easy it is to get sucked into their trap. The only way to get rid of these assholes is once and for all not respond to them ever again. They will grow tired and get more angry with their insults I am sure. But they will lack anything to grow on. Many warned me for months Che did, Felice did, PSY did, Matt did, Mark did, and Ginger did. I chose not to see their points and regret not heeding their warnings. The time I wasted OMFG I wasted many days and nights. I became enraged because I felt so hopeless to their attacks. I see why some people became very frusterated in me. I regret losing two good friends. I wish I had more tolerance and can reject their words more easily. I fell into their game, not on purpose but all the same I fell into it. They controlled me because I was weak. I literally was their puppet in these forums. Well I am hoping I have learned and became stronger.

I have been reading a lot on these forums for days and I believe if I would of remained more silent , I could of really used the resources on here to make more of an difference in my life and others around me. I could of shown a hell of a lot more restraint. I am fairly new to forum discussions therefore I could of benefitted from the wisdom of others not the complete utter ignorance. I have read a lot Che and Annie have been speaking about for a week, and I believe they got a lot more wisdom then I ever truly noticed.

I blamed people so unfairly, and I guess this is something I can never take away or change. I believe in my heart and mind I thought more could be accomplished in forums. Then after my little break I knew and discovered something of importance...a forum reaches people all differently. I chose to go the wrong route. I chose not to heed others warnings. I do got to really thank someone specifically for really finally reaching my stubborn brain....PSY, you did help me a lot end and redirect my thought process. I do not believe you intended to help me in any way because I did hurt you and hurt others, but your words did sink in, and they sunk in good. Thank you.

Allow the past to remain there and these staff members are ful of God damn crap.
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2010, 12:34:47 PM »
Quote from: "SharonMcCarthy"
I must say one thing here, it appears the two most asshole ex staff members are doing the most destruction to others in these forums. I also see the true survivors constantly having to take on the evil beasts all the time. I hate to mention names but awfully amazing how both little babies daily have some smart ass comments for everyone. It is like they still are running the program on people. Their lies, their tantrums are excalating to an all time high. They must be carrying some heavy guilt inside and have a need to make themselves look as if they are not monsters. However, they are truly monsters and need to just deal with the awful shit they have done to others.

I wish they would go away but unfortunately they are so implanted on here it is disgusting. They suck good people into their sess pool of crap, and it does create major harm. I personally went balistic on some pretty good people I felt allowed them to do what they did to me. I pushed the good people away thru all the confusion. I know how easy it is to get sucked into their trap. The only way to get rid of these assholes is once and for all not respond to them ever again. They will grow tired and get more angry with their insults I am sure. But they will lack anything to grow on. Many warned me for months Che did, Felice did, PSY did, Matt did, Mark did, and Ginger did. I chose not to see their points and regret not heeding their warnings. The time I wasted OMFG I wasted many days and nights. I became enraged because I felt so hopeless to their attacks. I see why some people became very frusterated in me. I regret losing two good friends. I wish I had more tolerance and can reject their words more easily. I fell into their game, not on purpose but all the same I fell into it. They controlled me because I was weak. I literally was their puppet in these forums. Well I am hoping I have learned and became stronger.

I have been reading a lot on these forums for days and I believe if I would of remained more silent , I could of really used the resources on here to make more of an difference in my life and others around me. I could of shown a hell of a lot more restraint. I am fairly new to forum discussions therefore I could of benefitted from the wisdom of others not the complete utter ignorance. I have read a lot Che and Annie have been speaking about for a week, and I believe they got a lot more wisdom then I ever truly noticed.

I blamed people so unfairly, and I guess this is something I can never take away or change. I believe in my heart and mind I thought more could be accomplished in forums. Then after my little break I knew and discovered something of importance...a forum reaches people all differently. I chose to go the wrong route. I chose not to heed others warnings. I do got to really thank someone specifically for really finally reaching my stubborn brain....PSY, you did help me a lot end and redirect my thought process. I do not believe you intended to help me in any way because I did hurt you and hurt others, but your words did sink in, and they sunk in good. Thank you.

Allow the past to remain there and these staff members are ful of God damn crap.

When each of us finds our way to Fornits, I think we all lose it at first and go a little nuts.  Nothing new and certainly nothing to beat yourself up about.  The way they twisted our souls and psyches up in there has lasting effects and it takes years sometimes to get a handle on it.  It, very unfortunately, even found it's way into some of my parenting every now and then.  It's kind of a fight or flight, instinctive response to danger.  Hell, the first couple of years I'd go off on tirades for a while, then disappear from the boards into my depression for months on end.  The more I read, the more I learned.  The more I learned, the angrier I became and it took a damn long time to get ahold of myself.

These helped me tremendously to understand what had happened and how it had been done.  Then I could finally untangle the knots in my soul and begin to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

http://www.ex-cult.org/

Specifically....

http://www.ex-cult.org/General/lifton-criteria

http://www.ex-cult.org/General/singer-conditions

http://www.ex-cult.org/bite.html

It doesn't "fix" anything, but understanding it helped me to be able to deal with it more appropriately.  Hope it helps.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa