Author Topic: Simply put please don't contact me again for the last time  (Read 20824 times)

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
Re: Simply put please don't contact me again for the last ti
« Reply #90 on: June 09, 2010, 01:19:24 AM »
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 09, 2010, 06:59:38 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "Paul St. John"
Danny, you sick old bastard.. Would you just get your mind out of the gutter?

Anne has not spread her legs in this forum, and I am not wearing a vagina suit.  You sure have a one track mind.

Mark T.
(You guess the rest)

I do have a one track mind, would you not want to know what is below Annes mouth, if it is anything like here mouth, mommy mia!!!!!......lol.
I am also a very sick boy who needs a spanky any one....Felice please.
OK I'll grow up, on one condition Felice and Anne grow up too. Well Ginger also, stop posting those cheesy web site, Please.
Danny
Did you learn all of this while being molested as a boy?
Where you molested by a JEWISH CARTOON?
Does insulting EVERYODY help you with your ERECTILE DISFUNCTION?
Why did you drill holes in that paddle Danny?
Why did you drag that girl behind the a Van?
Why did you lie at Michael Skakel's Trial?
How much did you get paid to lie?
Did you feel powerful while torturing kids...especially the Rich ones?
Have you washed the taste of Ken Zaretsky's nasty ol shrivveled dick out of your mouth yet?
When did you become an expert on Judiasm?
Why do you worship a DEAD JEW and call him G-d?
Why do you spend all day on Fornits when ABSOLUTELY NOBODY likes you?
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 13, 2011, 01:53:03 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Anne still waiting to here when you,daddy and I are going to meet face to face. I promise I will not be crying.

Danny

Please expound on this.   You make sick, sexual comments towards me....tell me that you're, what was it  "a hop, skip and a jump" away from me and have been verbally abusive to me.   Are you threatening me?  Just trying to clarify the situation. Should I be scared?

Hell ya you better be scared, I would be for sure. Hey if I had been threatened, verbally abused, had sick sexual comments hurled at me, I would be. One thing though they happened no doubt but not all in that order or together. As a matter of fact many of these comment were made after you had been a filthy vulger little slut...lol. Anne you have verbally abused me as you do whooter (then you justify it), called me filthy names ect...
Just reminds me of when Dan Akroid(misspelled) used to say to Jane Curtain during the nightly news report on SNL, they would be debating a point, Jane would go first then just before his rebuttal he would say, "Jane you stupid slut".....lol. Just cracked me up. Not because of the obvious it was just something you never heard on television in 1975/76. Shocking.....
What I'd really be scared about that you would put a avatar up like this, a women who has her legs spread. It is inviting attacks. Plus doesn't say much about you....slut. Oh I'm sorry just that SNL thing going on.
Nice yakking with ya,
bye bye
Danny

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 13, 2011, 03:01:16 PM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 10:52:47 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 13, 2011, 03:07:00 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 23, 2012, 06:43:35 AM »
Quote from: "Ursus"

Just who are you, oh ex staff....asshole.

You made a point of talking A LOT about how you were Asst. Director.  That goes a bit beyond a teen counselor caught up in the hype, don't ya think?  And the entire attitude that you displayed...who was it, Paul I think, that said you came with the sense that you were the "new sheriff in town" and he was dead on!  You were gonna clean up nasty ole Fornits....for it's own good and against it's will.  
No Anne I have made no point of talking about any of my Elan experiences. Very little have I talked all because of you and folks like you. Anne nobody opens up here.

Inculcate starts it right off, starts asking me questions about Daytop that I take personal (since I had never been here) so I get defensive

Why on earth would you get defensive about being asked about a place you never attended?
Dip shit I was there in 1973 read, you keep proving what Whooter has always said about you.

(instead of pm'ing me to explain the ropes here, no she cuts me like a piece of meat right out in the open), Felice is asking me to suck Marty dick, that was my third day I think.

Go fucking cry about it ya pussy!  THIS is where you need to understand how your presence here, with the "staff" personality you spew out all over anyone and everyone (except your butt buddy Whooter) brings out such anger......You - an Asst. Director of one of the most sadistic and abusive programs is crying about people being mean?  About how they're not being nice to you???  Put your big-boy pants on and man the fuck up you spineless piece of shit!  I'm sorry, but THAT is EXACTLY why so many people have such a problem with you. Did you ever read Rich's apology to the Straight people? He was also an "executive staff" but I tell ya...he presented himself 180 degrees from how you did and he's ended up well respected for it.
Anne you really need to get this through your head once and for all time. I don't care what fornits, Elan posters here or you think of me or about me. I stopped caring long ago about the staff/director status (I carry this persona that I must be aware of so as not to hurt folks) "fuck-you", who said you, fornits, Felice. Who made up this rule that Danny Bennison because he was staff at 17yrs of age has to watch what he says and the way he acts towards other survivors. Who made this rule, I was 17 a bonafied Coordinator. No you folks needed a staff/Director on here never really had one before, so I was good enough. Well again it is over people take your animosity and shove it. I will act as I have always done since the third day being here. Thanks to Inculcate(kimmy) and Felice.  
I thought you would use Rich as a example, stop not only is Rich a friend douche bag,I have much respect for him, I sit as a administrator with him elsewhere. Don't, I mean don't even compare yourself to him or quote any of his experiences. You could not even carry his jock to the gym for him.
Nice speech....

So whatever Antigen on your and Annes little theory, (fornits) melts people down, example today Pile with poster "sad". Could you get any more brutal, sad part he is just play'in a part he invented some time ago. Dude doesn't act like that in real life.

And I highly doubt you do either.   You're too much of a crybaby to talk that shit to people face to face. Guaran-damn-teed!!
I am in Florida right now just down the street from you. Know what I mean. Vacation in Tampa. Short hop, skip and jump from you. Name the place, love to talk with you and your daddy.
All my shit is done face to face you fucking coward bet Matty is sucking on your tit right now.
Please call 404-936-6141 be here till 6/21/10. Be looking fo ya.

Acts just like "Sean Hannity", it is a act, Sean is getting paid. Pile is getting paid, vengence (get back) attention and most of all validation.

What the fuck are you babbling about?
Yo Daddy........

Your right if your thinking I'm no different, (I'm going to be worse) to open your eyes to the brutality that goes on here. Keep blaming it on me, most of you folks that have been here the longest Ursus, Anne, ect.....Bravo keep piling it on.

The hostility and brutality towards YOU is because of YOU.
Anne wake up stop with your denial we went through this with the AA posts.

You only show posters how much intelligence you have,really.

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Antigen you probably came here with your ideas, lonely and raging and this opened up to become a vent for you but that is your story.

Yeah.....and.....??
Hey do you do this with your family also??????????

All the studies, analysis's, diagnosis, trials, conferences that you folks post they are the individual or (plural) opinions and stories (if such the case) not ours necessarily.

Not "ours"?  Who are you referring to?
You do do this to your family, no wonder why your daughter has a problem with you. Control freak.

A lot of you folks post articles and studies by others and then talk about them like their your experiences (I understand identifying but in reality their not mine)

Ok...I don't think anyone was even remotely attempting to speak for you dear.  I don't think we'd know how.  :ftard:

Would be nice if you read that again and answered it properly.
, hardly anyone speaks in the "I".
Because we've rehashed our own stories enough.
No you haven't Anne, read your posts. Are you that blind or just hardheaded.
Frankly, I've done enough venting about my own personal pain.
NOooooooooooooooooooooo you have not girl. WHOOooooooo the fuck are you kidding.
Hell, I've been here off and on for damn near 10 years trying to first, figure out my own shit
And what is that supposed to mean, where did you get your help, how did you get your help. Anne I'm sorry to be the only one to say this but STFU. Nobody gets therapy here girl wtf is your problem. This is a one sided conversation where the therapist is yessing you to death. What have you figured out, "How to treat people like shit that don't agree with you", your arrogant sarcastic mouth doesn't help anyone but Sharon. Seriously Anne you push people away not attract. Oh I know, Danny you do it too. "YOUR RIGHT BUT I'M DOING IT ON PURPOSE TO SHOW YOU ASSHOLES WHAT YOU DO TO FOLKS THAT COME HERE TRYING TO FIND HELP. YOU STUBBORN FUCKERS ARE SO SET IN YOUR THOUGHT PROCESSES YOU CAN'T SEE ANYTHING ELSE".

and then later to warn parents and kids about what really happens in the shitpits and offer help, if I can
What "shitpits", where are they. Are they really there, do we really know that. Anne have you gone out and visited any of the shitpits or has anyone else here. Do we really know what were talking about. Is there a arm to fornits that investigates physically these shitpits. Poses as someone else, at least tries to verify the stories.
That would be a BIG NO........WE SIT AND COPY AND POST WAITING FOR THE NEXT NEW COMER TO COME ALONG AND ENLIGHTEN US TO THE NEW MODALITY SO WE CAN PLUG IT IN TO OUR OLD MODALITY.
Ya Annie girl you keep beat'in the shit out of the new comers especially the ones who say they had a good experience. That works......

Danny
<face palm>

Danny, what do you really mean by the following, just wanna make sure I understand this correctly... Are you saying that you had or have plans on "directing" efforts here on fornits?

"...Anne you really need to get this through your head once and for all time. I don't care what fornits, Elan posters here or you think of me or about me. I stopped caring long ago about the staff/director status (I carry this persona that I must be aware of so as not to hurt folks) "fuck-you", who said you, fornits, Felice. Who made up this rule that Danny Bennison because he was staff at 17yrs of age has to watch what he says and the way he acts towards other survivors. Who made this rule, I was 17 a bonafied Coordinator. No you folks needed a staff/Director on here never really had one before, so I was good enough."[/list]

And is this how the former Asst. Director teaches us how to have manners when we post?

And what is that supposed to mean, where did you get your help, how did you get your help. Anne I'm sorry to be the only one to say this but STFU. Nobody gets therapy here girl wtf is your problem. This is a one sided conversation where the therapist is yessing you to death. What have you figured out, "How to treat people like shit that don't agree with you", your arrogant sarcastic mouth doesn't help anyone but Sharon. Seriously Anne you push people away not attract. Oh I know, Danny you do it too. "YOUR RIGHT BUT I'M DOING IT ON PURPOSE TO SHOW YOU ASSHOLES WHAT YOU DO TO FOLKS THAT COME HERE TRYING TO FIND HELP. YOU STUBBORN FUCKERS ARE SO SET IN YOUR THOUGHT PROCESSES YOU CAN'T SEE ANYTHING ELSE".[/list]

And last but not least, is this yet another one of your thinly disguised threats?

I am in Florida right now just down the street from you. Know what I mean. Vacation in Tampa. Short hop, skip and jump from you. Name the place, love to talk with you and your daddy.
        All my shit is done face to face you fucking coward bet Matty is sucking on your tit right now.
        Please call 404-936-6141 be here till 6/21/10. Be looking fo ya[/u][/i]
        [/size].[/b][/list]
        Danny threatens a woman on fornits

:beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
        « Reply #96 on: February 24, 2012, 04:49:41 AM »
        Anne still waiting to here when you,daddy and I are going to meet face to face. I promise I will not be crying.

Danny

Please expound on this.   You make sick, sexual comments towards me....tell me that you're, what was it  "a hop, skip and a jump" away from me and have been verbally abusive to me.   Are you threatening me?  Just trying to clarify the situation. Should I be scared?

Hell ya you better be scared, I would be for sure. Hey if I had been threatened, verbally abused, had sick sexual comments hurled at me, I would be. One thing though they happened no doubt but not all in that order or together. As a matter of fact many of these comment were made after you had been a filthy vulger little slut...lol. Anne you have verbally abused me as you do whooter (then you justify it), called me filthy names ect...
        Just reminds me of when Dan Akroid(misspelled) used to say to Jane Curtain during the nightly news report on SNL, they would be debating a point, Jane would go first then just before his rebuttal he would say, "Jane you stupid slut".....lol. Just cracked me up. Not because of the obvious it was just something you never heard on television in 1975/76. Shocking.....
        What I'd really be scared about that you would put a avatar up like this, a women who has her legs spread. It is inviting attacks. Plus doesn't say much about you....slut. Oh I'm sorry just that SNL thing going on.
        Nice yakking with ya,
        bye bye
        Danny

Just making sure that doesn't magically disappear.

Wow. Un-fucking-believable.  What a stellar representation of what programs and AA can do for (to) a person.
        :bump:  :bump:  :bump:  :bump:  :bump:  :bump:  :bump:  :bump:  :bump:  :bump:  :bump:  :bump:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
        « Reply #97 on: February 24, 2012, 04:53:46 AM »
        Quote from: "Seymour Cox"

Danny

Nice yakking with ya,
        bye bye
        Danny

Wow. Un-fucking-believable.  What a stellar representation of what programs and AA can do for (to) a person.
        :bump:  :bump:  :bump:  :bump:  :bump:  :bump:  :bump:  :bump:  :bump:  :bump:  :bump:  :bump:
        Wrong  again you abusive asswipe. He would say "Jane,  you IGNORANT slut"

When you attempt to sound funny, get the lines right stupid

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
        « Reply #98 on: February 24, 2012, 05:07:03 AM »
        Quote from: "Antigen"
        Ok, I'm just going to pile on here since this latest seems to fit an already established pattern.

I'm posting this up just in case anything funky actually happens to me. But also just cause I'm a little perplexed by a logical conundrum.

Ok, Danny, you're sharp enough to pick up on my precise meaning of that one quote of mine. And yet you haven't got down the simple logic of holding something back to back your demand?

1) You cop to being a sociopath
        2) You demand that I keep secret whatever you say to me
        3) You put me on notice that I've already made an enemy of you no matter what I do
        [attachment=0:p24yc98e]Untitled.jpg[/attachment:p24yc98e]

Where's my incentive to keep quiet?

And you wonder why I'm not falling all over myself trying to help you with a writing project???

Really??!

:timeout:

So you don't get help with your project and you don't get my silence either. How could you miss that? Did the content of that article throw you so far off balance that all sense and reason went out the window? Or maybe you're after something else entirely? As no one can truly know the mind of another, the world may never know. But my pet theory is that the good doctor was spot on in at least that one observation and you demonstrate so very well the character and personality of the Program.
        :nods:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
        « Reply #99 on: February 24, 2012, 06:20:32 AM »
        Danny and his writing projects have gotten more women abused than binge drinking

Go Go Rach had to leave her house

Shame on you Danny

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
        « Reply #100 on: February 24, 2012, 11:44:19 AM »
        [/quote]

Why would it, it is all you slut. That is your new name, right now I am trying to find a new avatar for you.
        Jeesh is a staff/Ass. Director not supposed to say these things, wow does this mean I am abusing you. Please tell me the rules because I am going to break them all. Oh is this AA and programs and steller reps. Anne STFU this is retaliation for all the bullshit you cause and do to people who don't agree with you. You had it coming for a long time. So take it like man and stop being a pussy. Remember......
        Danny[/quote]

Danny the dick sucker says he's a survivor?

Then Hitler is a Holocaust survivor

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
        « Reply #101 on: February 24, 2012, 11:48:04 AM »
        He'll say it was contrived if I don't quote it correctly

Contrived means made up Danny  :beat:

Danny

Nice yakking with ya,
        bye bye
        Danny[/quote]

[/quote]

Why would it, it is all you slut. That is your new name, right now I am trying to find a new avatar for you.
        Jeesh is a staff/Ass. Director not supposed to say these things, wow does this mean I am abusing you. Please tell me the rules because I am going to break them all. Oh is this AA and programs and steller reps. Anne STFU this is retaliation for all the bullshit you cause and do to people who don't agree with you. You had it coming for a long time. So take it like man and stop being a pussy. Remember......
        Danny[/quote]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
        « Reply #102 on: February 24, 2012, 12:09:00 PM »
        Dude, you need to learn how to quote

But thank you

Danny the survivor  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
        « Reply #103 on: February 29, 2012, 01:28:29 AM »
        :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:

Danny is dead. Drunk driving wreck

Felice guessed the time and date, but she had suicide as a cause

We're checking the reports for skid marks

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile