Author Topic: Tell us about the Third Nail  (Read 16455 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Tell us about the Third Nail
« Reply #105 on: November 20, 2011, 05:42:15 PM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 10:50:47 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 20, 2011, 05:45:42 PM »
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 12:26:25 AM by Froderik »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 20, 2011, 05:51:51 PM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 10:48:51 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: tell us about the third nail
« Reply #108 on: February 04, 2012, 12:39:11 PM »
Quote from: "danny BII"
Quote from: "Inculcated"
@ “LW” I never “harangued” Bennison about Daytop or anything. I’ve barely asked him maybe five questions about it, until today. I politely made a reasonable welcome/inquiry when he appeared in December. That one inquiry set him off. A quote of it can be found  HERE.
That same month, after observing his hostility and reticence (that slap and tickle game he’s played out with various posters for months since), I politely asked if he was still shy about it. As quoted in the OP, you can see that he answered willingly. You can have a look at the entire discussion in chat box history. There is no need to ensnare him in his lies, as others repeatedly point out he regularly contradicts himself.
Of course, Daytop had more than one facility.  Of all the residential facilities at that time, the only one housing adolescents was Millbrook. He picked the wrong one out of the air and by god he’s sticking to it. So, he gets mysterious and vague and drops "hints".

I believe him when he says he knew people who eventually became staff here there and everywhere. Bennison is program, no doubt. But he’s also full of it.
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Keep reading/checking Kim because women were most definitely there during the day and housed in a rental property/house at night in White Plains and Danbury. Your getting close.
Oh btw there were no adolescence facilities anywhere within Daytop then, there was myself and one other guy around 15 or 16 maybe his name was Jack
FYI, there were four residentials open in that time span and none were in even in Westchester. Though, they did have one of their SPAN offices there where screening and intake occurred.

Then you want to Peacock around like you have the moral upper hand. What set of principles are you living by. Inculcate you compromised your standards here tonight and that is what readers will see. I have never done this, this was methodical. I have always said my vile, vulgar, disrespectful things to folks after I felt I was being attacked, more or less a kneejerk reaction. I did not sit around and conspire with others to see how I can lie, cheat and steal someone else character.
No method to seeing through your convoluted story. And you’ve got a pathetic (and prolific) habit of lashing out at everyone and crying foul when you’re called on it.
Whether you want to accept it or not I went to Daytop, I said it was there for a few months 3 at the most. Why I was there I never really proposed to know that's why if you remember I said I'll have to think about it. Most of my info comes from others there who were 10/15 yrs. older then me. Your the one who wanted to run with it, I was 12 turned 13 there so 71-72. How much program could I know at that time.
Hey here is a idea why don't you ask why I even went there at 12 yrs old, it wasn't necessarily for treatment.
Ah, well you were an assistant director at Élan by age 17. Are you trying to imply you received your staff training in Junior High through Daytop or is this the part where it turns out you were Casriel’s boy-toy? :seg2:

I like to play games as the facts show by my  deleting of my abusive posts . I was no junkie , please ,I just think its cool to say and in my weird way I try to invoke sympathy, as in awww poor widdle danny , the poor widdle junkie,  I( was no more a junkie then the moon is made out of cheese.

I also like to insinuate that my ....was having a little fling with joe ricca . thats how I knew about elan and joe before I got to elan and well hey come on now you all know that I introduced joe Ricci to Gerald Davidson  , or is that a figment of my thinking . I was a drunk that is a fact . Sometimes I wonder if I am a man or what . I am so convuluted and so vulnerable right now .I was no junkie sorry , I am so ashamed right now.

I just want someone  to cuddle  with right now.

maybe you can't see the newly written , newly written , maybe its a danny bennison ghost that is in the machine,  since he is dead.  maybe it just jumped up from the toilet  seat  and grabbed my  ****oh why does it hurt when I pee!

maybe its something that someone feels is very inportant and very telling about the death eater , death dealer , maybe its the death of a program  salesman.

Maybe its just a freaking quote of a quote of a bennison.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 03, 2012, 05:13:10 PM »
Danny Bennison is a Punk Ass Bitch

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
More about the Third Nail
« Reply #110 on: April 19, 2012, 12:37:22 PM »
The Third Nail, Inc. was an inpatient drug rehabilitation therapeutic community. It did exist for a time in an old police station at Roxbury Crossing, where Roxbury Community College is now located. It moved to the Jefferson School on Heath Street in Jamaica Plain, Boston, the area is known locally as the Back of the Hill, being the back of Mission Hill. The Jefferson School was attached and taken by the IRS for back taxes and sold to a condo developer. The inpatient program then closed in 1984. The building and condo is at 240 Heath St Jamaica Plain, Boston,MA. The Third Nail had an outpatient office on Washington Street near Commonwealth Avenue in Brighton, Boston, MA and was the outpatient component simultaneously with the inpatient program. Bill McCue did direct the Third Nail, Inc. but I don't know whether he started the program. He may have started another program before it in the early 1970s.
Daytop Village was started mostly with the help of Monsignor Bill O'Brien in a town on Long Island, NY and then it spread to other areas.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: tell us about the third nail
« Reply #111 on: April 20, 2012, 05:32:07 AM »
Quote from: "november 20, 2011"
Quote from: "danny BII"
Quote from: "Inculcated"
@ “LW” I never “harangued” Bennison about Daytop or anything. I’ve barely asked him maybe five questions about it, until today. I politely made a reasonable welcome/inquiry when he appeared in December. That one inquiry set him off. A quote of it can be found  HERE.
That same month, after observing his hostility and reticence (that slap and tickle game he’s played out with various posters for months since), I politely asked if he was still shy about it. As quoted in the OP, you can see that he answered willingly. You can have a look at the entire discussion in chat box history. There is no need to ensnare him in his lies, as others repeatedly point out he regularly contradicts himself.
Of course, Daytop had more than one facility.  Of all the residential facilities at that time, the only one housing adolescents was Millbrook. He picked the wrong one out of the air and by god he’s sticking to it. So, he gets mysterious and vague and drops "hints".

I believe him when he says he knew people who eventually became staff here there and everywhere. Bennison is program, no doubt. But he’s also full of it.
Keep reading/checking Kim because women were most definitely there during the day and housed in a rental property/house at night in White Plains and Danbury. Your getting close.
Oh btw there were no adolescence facilities anywhere within Daytop then, there was myself and one other guy around 15 or 16 maybe his name was Jack
FYI, there were four residentials open in that time span and none were in even in Westchester. Though, they did have one of their SPAN offices there where screening and intake occurred.

Then you want to Peacock around like you have the moral upper hand. What set of principles are you living by. Inculcate you compromised your standards here tonight and that is what readers will see. I have never done this, this was methodical. I have always said my vile, vulgar, disrespectful things to folks after I felt I was being attacked, more or less a kneejerk reaction. I did not sit around and conspire with others to see how I can lie, cheat and steal someone else character.
No method to seeing through your convoluted story. And you’ve got a pathetic (and prolific) habit of lashing out at everyone and crying foul when you’re called on it.
Whether you want to accept it or not I went to Daytop, I said it was there for a few months 3 at the most. Why I was there I never really proposed to know that's why if you remember I said I'll have to think about it. Most of my info comes from others there who were 10/15 yrs. older then me. Your the one who wanted to run with it, I was 12 turned 13 there so 71-72. How much program could I know at that time.
Hey here is a idea why don't you ask why I even went there at 12 yrs old, it wasn't necessarily for treatment.
Ah, well you were an assistant director at Élan by age 17. Are you trying to imply you received your staff training in Junior High through Daytop or is this the part where it turns out you were Casriel’s boy-toy? :seg2:

I like to play games as the facts show by my  deleting of my abusive posts . I was no junkie , please ,I just think its cool to say and in my weird way I try to invoke sympathy, as in awww poor widdle danny , the poor widdle junkie,  I( was no more a junkie then the moon is made out of cheese.

I also like to insinuate that my ....was having a little fling with joe ricca . thats how I knew about elan and joe before I got to elan and well hey come on now you all know that I introduced joe Ricci to Gerald Davidson  , or is that a figment of my thinking . I was a drunk that is a fact . Sometimes I wonder if I am a man or what . I am so convuluted and so vulnerable right now .I was no junkie sorry , I am so ashamed right now.

I just want someone  to cuddle  with right now.

maybe you can't see the newly written , newly written , maybe its a danny bennison ghost that is in the machine,  since he is dead.  maybe it just jumped up from the toilet  seat  and grabbed my  ****oh why does it hurt when I pee!

maybe its something that someone feels is very inportant and very telling about the death eater , death dealer , maybe its the death of a program  salesman.

Maybe its just a freaking quote of a quote of a bennison.
:bump:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 22, 2012, 12:37:28 AM »
David Eldert wrote:
Danny was fired from Elan for sexual affarirs with residents. Joe flipped out, called him a rapist. Said he could lose his license

I remember that scumbag. He molested children