Author Topic: Heroin killing in the heartland  (Read 4098 times)

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
Re: Heroin killing in the heartland
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2010, 06:47:30 PM »
You're an idiot. Methadone is either drank (nasty orange cough syrup) or pills.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
?©?€~¥@

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2010, 07:01:03 PM »
:shamrock:  :shamrock:
Danny wrote:
I am not debating this discrepancy between Heroin and Obesity why because I have been a heroin addict I have never been obese. So I have no defense to your argument, I will take your comments at face value.
Once again lets stay on topic please and here more about Heroin addiction. I know you want to force your topic in but you must have manners Anne. I am trying to be a better person would you.
Thank you
Danny

Anne wrote
I'm not off topic.  I'm asking how the dangers from heroin are any different than the dangers of obesity.  If you want to 'eradicate' something because it's dangerous to people, you're starting down that proverbial "slippery slope".

Anne I must have been confusing in my post because I didn't mean to say I wanted to eradicate heroin. I was trying to say I did not like one of the "ends" of the opiate business.
Your point concerning the "slippery slope" is interesting.

Danny
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2010, 07:03:28 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
You're an idiot. Methadone is either drank (nasty orange cough syrup) or pills.

I did not say you shot methadone, I said addicts could pick up their needles there at the Methadone clinics. Pay attention please.

Danny

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2010, 07:10:37 PM »

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/britain- ... u-s-follow

Britain Gives Heroin to Addicts, Crime Falls--Should U.S. Follow?
News by Opposing Views Editorial Staff
(September 15, 2009) in Society / Drug Law
A pilot program in England in which heroin is given to chronic drug addicts has reportedly been successful in curbing drug use and reducing crime. So the question is -- should a similar program be imported to the United States?

Acoording to the BBC, the program, which is partly funded by the goverment, began in 2005, and involves 127 heroin users who have tried conventional treatment, but repeatedly failed. A third of them were given heroin to inject, another third took the heroin substitute methadone orally, and the final third injected methadone -- all of this under medical supervision.

Those given the actual heroin responded best. Three-quarters of that group said they "substantially" reduced their level of street drug use. And since much of the money to pay for street drugs comes from committing crimes, that means crime has been reduced.

In the United Kingdom, it is estimated that between half and two-thirds of all crime is drug related. Here in the United States, around 18% of convicted committed their crimes in order to obtain money for drugs, according to Justice Department's Bureau of Justice Statistics. In addition, in 2007 4% of all murders were drug related, and 26% of victims of crime said their assailant was on drugs or drunk at the time the crime was committed against them.

In the British study, the group who injected heroin admitted to committing a combined 1731 crimes in the month before the program started. After six months of supervised drug use, they committed 547 crimes, a drop of more than two-thirds.

"It's as if each of them is an oil tanker heading for disaster and so the purpose of this trial is to see: 'Can you turn them around? Is it possible to avert disaster?,'" said Professor John Strang, who headed the project. "And the surprising finding - which is good for the individuals and good for society as well - is that you can."

The addicts themselves said the program is life-transforming. One man named John had been addicted to heroin for eight years. He fed his habit by dealing drugs. "My life was just a shambles... waking up, chasing money, chasing drug."

But now John says his life has turned around, and he even has a part-time job. "It used to be about chasing the buzz, but when you go on the programme you just want to feel comfortable.

"I've started reducing my dose gradually, so that maybe in a few months time I'll be able to come off it altogether, drug free totally."

The results sound promising, but would such a program fly in the United States? People got all bent out of shape when some cities proposed giving clean needles to addicts to curb the spread of AIDS in the 1990s. So how would they react to giving people the heroin to fill those needles?

And what about the money? In these extremely difficult economic times where people are losing their jobs left and right, should the government be spending money on heroin? Instead of going to drug addicts, shouldn't that money go towards fixing the economy, so hard working Americans can get their jobs back?

But if it cuts crime, and results in a better life for all people, isn't it worth it? What do you think
?

This is a interesting piece of news. Which I don't think America will ever go for.

Danny

Offline elangraduate

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2010, 07:28:57 PM »
Anne I must have been confusing in my post because I didn't mean to say I wanted to eradicate heroin. I was trying to say I did not like one of the "ends" of the opiate business.

Danny

Slippery slope Danny ole' boy?   Ex Heroin addict....  Ex dope addict....  Former child abuser.....  Former ELAN staffer.....

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2010, 07:42:32 PM »

Methadone History lesson, for noneya.

http://international.drugabuse.gov/coll ... tion4.html

NIDA International Program, National Institute on Drug Abuse

6001 Executive Boulevard, Room 5274
Bethesda, Maryland 20892 USA
Phone: +1-301-443-6480
E-mail: http://www.mssm.edu/msjournal/67/6756.shtml. [Accessed March 23, 2006.]

National Institute on Drug Abuse. Research Report Series: Heroin Abuse and Addiction. Bethesda, MD: NIDA, 2005a. Available online at: http://www.drugabuse.gov/ResearchReport ... eroin.html. [Accessed March 26, 2006.]

National Institute on Drug Abuse. NIDA Info Facts: Heroin. Bethesda, MD: NIDA, 2005b. Available online at: http://www.drugabuse.gov/infofacts/heroin.html. [Accessed March 26, 2006.]

Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. Table 4.4A Numbers (in Thousands) of Persons Who Initiated Heroin Use in the United States, Their Mean Age at First Use, and Rates of First Use (per 1,000 Person-Years of Exposure): 1965-2003, Based on 2002-2004 NSDUHs. Results From the 2004 National Survey on Drug Use and Health, Detailed Tables. Rockville, MD: SAMHSA Office of Applied Statistics, 2005. Available online at: http://www.oas.samhsa.gov/nsduh/2k4nsdu ... s1to15.pdf. [Accessed March 26, 2006.]

United Nations Department of Social Affairs. History of heroin. Bulletin on Narcotics 1953;V(2):3-16. Available online at: http://www.u[/quote]

Part A: Questions and Answers Regarding the History and Evolution of Methadone Treatment of Opioid Addiction in the United States

Question 3: What is the history of U.S. regulation of heroin?

Answer:U.S. regulations governing the manufacture, distribution, or use of heroin fall into four historical time periods:

* 1860-1909: Minimal Government Involvement
    * 1909-1924: Increasing Federal Government Role
    * 1924-1960: Criminalization of Narcotics Use
    * 1960-Present: Combined Medical-Criminal Approach

1860-1909: Minimal Government Involvement
The Institute of Medicine documents U.S. narcotics policies from the 19th century through 1992 (Courtwright, 1992). In the first years following widespread use of heroin in the United States, there were no Federal regulations about the manufacture, distribution, or use of heroin, and the few State or municipal laws that existed were enforced sporadically. Physicians, pharmacists, and opportunists were free to prescribe opioids–and treat subsequent opioid addiction–in whatever manner they chose, which contributed to widespread addiction and sometimes unscrupulous practices. Inadvertent addiction to early over-the-counter medications prompted enactment of the 1906 Pure Food and Drug Act, which first authorized Federal regulations on any medication.

1909-1924: Increasing Federal Government Role
In the United States, heroin was first placed under Federal control by the 1914 Harrison Narcotic Act, which required anyone who sold or distributed narcotics–importers, manufacturers, wholesale and retail druggists, and physicians–to register with the Federal Government and pay an excise tax. The United Nations Bulletin on Narcotics documents early international efforts to address opioid addiction (United Nations Department of Social Affairs, 1953). The United States was among the organizers of the 1909 International Opium Commission in Shanghai, China, and a signatory of the 1912 Hague Opium Convention, the first international treaty to make heroin a controlled substance.

1924-1960: Criminalization of Narcotics Use
Between 1924 and 1960, the United States approved a series of progressively stiffer narcotics policies, first establishing mandatory sentences for possession and sale of opioids in 1951 (Courtwright, 1992). Internationally, the United States was a signatory to two more international treaties to limit the manufacture of narcotics: the Geneva Convention of 1925 and the Limitation Convention of 1931 (United Nations Department of Social Affairs, 1953).

1960-Present: Combined Medical-Criminal Approach
Scientific advances in the 20th century revolutionized our understanding of addiction and contributed to a medical approach to drug abuse treatment coupled with criminal sanctions for drug traffickers. The 1962 White House Conference on Narcotic Drug Abuse first recommended more flexible sentencing, wider latitude in medical treatment, and more emphasis on rehabilitation and research. By 1971, the Special Action Office of Drug Abuse Prevention (SAODAP), established within the White House, was responsible for drug treatment and rehabilitation, prevention, education, training, and research.

Currently, heroin is regulated under the Controlled Substances Act. Federal policies and regulations about heroin are coordinated by the following agencies:

* The Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP) operates within the White House to establish policies, priorities, and objectives for the Nation's drug control program.
    * The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) operates within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services to promote and regulate addiction treatment services.
    * The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) operates within the Department of Justice to prevent diversion and illicit use of controlled substances and administer criminal sanctions for drug traffickers.

References

Courtwright D. A century of American narcotic policy. In: Institute of Medicine. Treating Drug Problems: Volume 2. Washington, DC: IOM, 1992, pp. 1-62. Available online at: books.nap.edu/openbook.php?isbn=0309043964. [Accessed March 23, 2006.]

United Nations Department of Social Affairs. History of heroin. Bulletin on Narcotics 1953;V(2):3-16. Available online at: http://www.unodc.org/unodc/en/data-and- ... ge011.html. [Accessed March 22, 2006.]

Part A: Questions and Answers Regarding the History and Evolution of Methadone Treatment of Opioid Addiction in the United States

Question 4: How have U.S. regulations about treatment for heroin addiction evolved?

Answer: U.S. regulations about treatment for heroin addiction evolved through three time periods:

* 1914-1972
    * 1972-2000
    * 2000-Present

U.S. regulations about treatment for heroin addiction have evolved from strict prohibition of medical prescription of heroin to treat addiction, which began in 1914 and continued into the 1960s. Initial pilot studies testing methadone maintenance treatment for heroin addiction began in 1964, and methadone maintenance treatment was formally approved in 1972. Scientific advances prompted major reviews of Federal regulations by the Institute of Medicine in 1995 (Rettig and Yarmolinsky, 1995) and the National Institutes of Health in 1998. Both reports recommended reducing Federal regulations and improving patients’ access to treatment. The Drug Addiction Treatment Act of 2000 (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, 2000b) made significant changes in U.S. regulations about treatment for heroin addiction, reducing Federal regulations and paving the way for new pharmacotherapies to treat heroin addiction.

1914-1972
Although heroin became a controlled substance under the Harrison Act of 1914, the law did not expressly prohibit the medical prescription of heroin to treat addiction. The U.S. Government concluded that the Harrison Act intended to prohibit such medical uses of controlled substances, prosecuting individual doctors who prescribed the drugs. In 1919, the U.S. Supreme Court upheld the Government’s position in Webb v. United States. In response, about 40 localities opened municipal narcotic clinics to treat addiction using a variety of methods, including medical prescription of narcotics, but by the mid-1920s, these clinics had all been closed by the Federal Government (Hentoff, 1965; Courtwright, 1992). A decade later, the U.S. Public Health Service established narcotics hospitals in Lexington, Kentucky, and Forth Worth, Texas, to treat heroin addiction. From 1935 through the 1960s, the Kentucky facility was the "single most important treatment and research facility in the country (Courtwright, 1992). In 1949, researchers at the Kentucky hospital first demonstrated that methadone could be effective in withdrawing patients from heroin, but relapse rates were as high as 90 percent in subsequent studies. A 1964 pilot study by Drs. Vincent P. Dole and Marie E. Nyswander first demonstrated that methadone maintenance could be an effective medical intervention for heroin addiction (Joseph, Stancliff, and Langrod, 2000).

1972-2000
Methadone maintenance treatment for heroin addiction was first approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in 1972, subject to three levels of Federal regulation:

* Food and Drug Administration rules that pertained to all prescription drugs
    * Drug Enforcement Administration rules that governed all controlled substances
    * Unique Department of Health and Human Services rules limiting methadone maintenance treatment to strictly controlled opioid treatment programs, which also were subject to additional State or local rules

2000-Present
The Drug Addiction Treatment Act of 2000 (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, 2000b) revised Federal regulations governing methadone maintenance treatment, making them both more rigorous and more practical. While treatment providers have more latitude in planning individualized treatment regimens and prescribing methadone dosages, they also must document and analyze outcomes and correct shortcomings (Marion, 2005). The law also authorized office-based dispensing of treatment medications providing physicians met specific licensing, certification, training, and best practices requirements. Buprenorphine, a new pharmacotherapy to treat heroin addiction (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, 2000a), was approved for office-based dispensing by the Food and Drug Administration in 2002.

References

Courtwright D. A century of American narcotic policy. In: Institute of Medicine. Treating Drug Problems: Volume 2. Washington, DC: IOM, 1992, pp. 1-62. Available online at: books.nap.edu/openbook.php?isbn=0309043964. [Accessed March 23, 2006.]

Hentoff N. The treatment of patients - I. The New Yorker 1965;June 26:32-77.

Joseph H, Stancliff S, Langrod J. Methadone maintenance treatment (MMT): a review of historical and clinical issues. The Mount Sinai Journal of Medicine 2000;67(5 & 6):347-64. Available online at: http://www.mssm.edu/msjournal/67/6756.shtml. [Accessed March 23, 2006.]

Marion IJ. Methadone treatment at forty. NIDA Science & Practice Perspectives 2005;3(1):25-31. Available online at: http://drugabuse.gov/Perspectives/vol3no1.html. [Accessed March 23, 2006.]

National Institutes of Health. Effective Medical Treatment of Opiate Addiction: Consensus Development Conference Statement. Bethesda, MD: NIH, 1998. Available online at: http://consensus.nih.gov/1997/1998Treat ... 08html.htm. [Accessed March 22, 2006.]

Rettig R, Yarmolinsky A (eds.). Federal Regulation of Methadone Treatment. Washington, DC: Institute of Medicine, 1995, pp. 1-16. Available online at: books.nap.edu/catalog.php?record_id=4899. [Accessed March 22, 2006.]

Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. About Buprenorphine Therapy. Rockville, MD: SAMHSA, 2000a. Available online at: http://buprenorphine.samhsa.gov/about.html. [Accessed March 23, 2006.]

Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. Drug Addiction Treatment Act of 2000. Rockville, MD: SAMHSA, 2000b. Available online at: http://buprenorphine.samhsa.gov/data.html. [Accessed March 23, 2006.]

]Part A: Questions and Answers Regarding the History and Evolution of Methadone Treatment of Opioid Addiction in the United States  

Question 5: What is methadone?

Answer: Methadone is a rigorously well-tested medication that has been safely used to treat opioid addiction in the United States for more than 40 years. Methadone

* Blocks the craving for opioids that is a major factor in relapse.
    * Suppresses the symptoms of opioid withdrawal for 24 to 36 hours.
    * Blocks the effects of administered heroin.
    * Does not cause euphoria, intoxication, or sedation.

References

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for HIV, STD and TB Prevention. Methadone Maintenance Treatment. Atlanta, GA: CDC, 2000. Available online at: http://www.cdc.gov/idu/facts/MethadoneFin.pdf. [Accessed March 23, 2006.]

Joseph H, Stancliff S, Langrod J. Methadone maintenance treatment (MMT): a review of historical and clinical issues. The Mount Sinai Journal of Medicine 2000;67(5 & 6):347-64. Available online at: http://www.mssm.edu/msjournal/67/6756.shtml. [Accessed March 23, 2006.]

Office of National Drug Control Policy. Drug Policy Information Clearinghouse Fact Sheet: Methadone. Washington, DC: ONDCP, 2000. Available online at: http://www.whitehousedrugpolicy.gov/pub ... index.html. [Accessed March 23, 2006.]

Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. Medication Assisted Treatment. Rockville, MD: SAMHSA, 2005. Available online at: http://www.dpt.samhsa.gov/404error.aspx ... samhsa.gov /treatment.htm. [Accessed March 27, 2006

* Information / Resources
    *       E-news
    *       Publications
    *       Meetings
    *       International Forum
    *       NIH Resources
    *       International
    *       Program Link

[quotes

NIDA International Program, National Institute on Drug Abuse

6001 Executive Boulevard, Room 5274
Bethesda, Maryland 20892 USA

Phone: +1-301-443-6480
E-mail: http://www.drugabuse.gov/OtherResources.html

This list of Web links is not exhaustive, but is designed to introduce sites that may be of interest to the international community of drug abuse researchers.

U.S. Government Agencies

Department of Health and Human Services http://www.hhs.gov

* Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) http://www.cdc.gov
    * National Institutes of Health http://www.nih.gov
          o National Institute on Drug Abuse http://www.drugabuse.gov
                + NIDA Networking Project nnp.drugabuse.gov
                + NIDA’s Clinical Trials Network Dissemination Library http://www.ctndisseminationlibrary.org
                + NIDA Clinical Trials Network Data Share http://www.ctndatashare.org
          o Fogarty International Center http://www.fic.nih.gov
          o National Library of Medicine (PubMed, Medline) http://www..nlm.nih.gov
          o RePORT (Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tool) report.nih.gov
          o Links to all NIH Institutes, Centers, and Offices http://www.nih.gov/icd
    * Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) http://www.samhsa.gov

Office of National Drug Control Policy http://www.whitehousedrugpolicy.gov

Department of Justice http://www.usdoj.gov

* National Criminal Justice Reference Service http://www.ncjrs.org

Department of State http://www.state.gov

United Nations

http://www.un.org

* Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS http://www.unaids.org
    * United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime http://www.unodc.org
          o TreatNet http://www.unodc.org/treatment/index.html
    * World Health Organization http://www.who.int
          o WHO Substance Abuse http://www.who.int/substance_abuse
          o WHO HIV/AIDS Programme http://www.who.int/hiv
    * World Drug Report http://www.unodc.org/unodc/en/data-and- ... s/WDR.html

Non-U.S. Governmental Agencies

Australia

* Australian Drug Foundation http://www.adf.org.au
    * New South Wales Mental Health and Drug and Alcohol Office http://www.druginfo.nsw.gov.au

Canada

* Canadian Centre on Substance Abuse http://www.ccsa.ca
    * Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (Canada) http://www.camh.net

European Union

* European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction http://www.emcdda.europa.eu
    * Pompidou Group http://www.coe.int/T/DG3/Pompidou/Default_en.asp

United Kingdom

* Foresight Brain Science, Addiction and Drugs Project http://www.foresight.gov.uk/Previous_Pr ... index.html

U.S. Professional Organizations

* American Association for the Treatment of Opioid Dependence http://www.aatod.org
    * American Psychiatric Association http://www.psych.org
    * American Psychological Association http://www.apa.org
    * American Public Health Association http://www.apha.org
    * American Society of Addiction Medicine http://www.asam.org
    * American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics http://www.ascpt.org
    * American Sociological Association http://www.asanet.org
    * Association for Psychological Science http://www.psycologicalscience.org
    * College on Problems of Drug Dependence http://www.cpdd.vcu.edu
    * National Inhalant Prevention Coalition http://www.inhalants.org
    * Robert Wood Johnson Foundation http://www.rwjf.org
    * Society for Neuroscience http://www.sfn.org
    * Society for Prevention Research http://www.preverntionresearch.org
    * Society of Behavioral Medicine http://www.sbm.org
    * Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco http://www.srnt.org

International Professional Organizations

* Australian Drug Information Network http://www.adin.com.au
    * Collegium Internationale Neuro-Psychopharmacologium http://www.cinp.org
    * European Behavioural Pharmacology Society http://www.ebps.org
    * European Opiate Addiction Treatment Association (Europad) http://www.europad.org
    * Global Research Network on HIV Prevention in Drug-Using Populations grn-hiv-du.org/Default.aspx
    * National Drug Prevention Alliance (UK) http://www.drugprevent.org.uk
    * International AIDS Society http://www.iasociety.org
    * International Society of Addiction Journal Editors www-users.york.ac.uk/~sjp22/isaje/isaje.htm
    * International Brain Research Organization http://www.ibro.org
    * International Cannabinoid Research Society http://www.cannabinoidsociety.org
    * International Council on Alcohol and Addictions http://www.icaa.ch
    * International Narcotics Research Conference http://www.inrcworld.org
    * International Society for Neurochemistry – World’s Neurochemistry Portal http://www.neurochem.org
    * International Society of Addiction Medicine http://www.isamweb.org
          o International Certification in Addiction Medicine http://www.terveysportti.fi/kotisivut/s ... vusto=1534
    * U.S. Civilian Research and Defense Foundation http://www.crdf.org
    * World Federation of Therapeutic Communities http://www.wftc.org

NIDA International Program Research Partners

NIDA has signed letters of understanding to cooperate on biomedical and behavioral drug abuse research with the following institutions:

Latin America:

* Inter-American Drug Abuse Control Commission (CICAD) at the Organization of American States http://www.cicad.oas.org

Mexico:

* National Council Against Addictions (CONADIC), Mexico City http://www.conadic.gob.mx

Netherlands:

* Health Research and Development Council (ZonMw), The Hague http://www.zonmw.nl
    * Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research, The Hague http://www.nwo.nl

Russia:

* Pavlov Medical University, St. Petersburg http://www.spmu.runnet.ru/spmu/lbpharm/

Spain:

* National Plan on Drugs (PNSD), Madrid http://www.pnsd.msc.es/
    * National Institute of Drug Research and Training, Madrid http://www.pnsd.msc.es//infid/index_infid3.htm

Taiwan:

* Taipei Medical University, Taipei eng.tmu.edu.tw

Research Resources

* International Society of Addiction Journal Editors http://www.PARINT.org
    * Research Assistant http://www.theresearchassistant.com/index.asp
    * Health InterNetwork Access to Research Initiative (HINARI) http://www.who.int/hinari/en/
    * International Network for Availability of Scientific Publications (INASP) http://www.inasp.info

There you are noneya....

Danny

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2010, 12:27:09 AM »
I don't care how much you copy and paste, nothing about you jives. It's a wonder you're not a priest(or maybe you are).
YOU'RE STILL AN IDIOT!
?©?€~¥@

Offline elangraduate

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2010, 12:32:04 AM »
He aspires to be like Ursus.  In reality Ursus just pimps Danny out to the rest of fornits so he can get him out of his hair sort of speak.  He's like that annoying little fly that won't go away.  Ursus posts something with the intent to have a logical discussion while Danny jerks off at the mouth about faggotry of outer Mongolia.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2010, 10:54:26 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"

Anne I must have been confusing in my post because I didn't mean to say I wanted to eradicate heroin.

From your original post that started this thread........

Hate to see this. I wish we could eradicate this drug.

I was trying to say I did not like one of the "ends" of the opiate business.

Danny

Care to expound on that?
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline elangraduate

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2010, 11:01:20 AM »
Yep, he  could also expand whether or not he drug a girl around behind his van.

Another topic Danny could expand on > viewtopic.php?f=22&t=30580

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2010, 06:33:47 PM »

Anne I must have been confusing in my post because I didn't mean to say I wanted to eradicate heroin.

:shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:

Anne wrote:
From your original post that started this thread........

Hate to see this. I wish we could eradicate this drug.

DannyB II wrote:
 I was trying to say I did not like one of the "ends" of the opiate business.

Danny
Anne wrote:
Care to expound on that?

Shit I think I'll stop and throw away the shovel......lol
Sorry for a confusing post.

Danny[/quote]