Author Topic: Helpful Programs for Troubled Teens  (Read 3192 times)

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: Helpful Programs for Troubled Teens
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2010, 02:00:54 PM »
Quote from: "SUCK IT"
These fornits losers suffer from extreme group think, they are basically an online cult.

Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "psy"
it shows the depths programs will stoop to to market themselves.
So are you say'in that programs are slum'in when posting here.
It's called the FORNITS DOUBLE STANDARD. Of course the members of the cult don't see it, or don't care or are too blinded by their own bias to notice how hypocritical they appear to reasonable people who are not extremists. If you want a good laugh, search and read back to some of the threads about the purpose of fornits, and their claim of it being a complete and free exchange of ideas, they actually invited programs here to make their case and felt they would win. Well, over time they changed their tune and now they feel it necessary to use moderation, controls and bullying to get their point across. They basically admitted they lost the battle of ideas with their actions a while ago, it's hilariously pathetic if you pay attention and know the whole story.
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
I'd venture that you've been smokin' too much horsemint, SUCK IT!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2010, 02:15:18 PM »
@SUCK IT:

If everything you were saying is true about censorship, why does your post still exist?

You seem to have been around here a while to remember the cancer comments (which I did make and do not regret or retract) but you aren't portraying facts accurately.  At the time Whooter was banned (at that time, "The Who") there was an admin on board who was a little too emotionally involved and told Ginger he was flooding (Ginger took this admin's word for it as she was pre-occupied and allowed the ban).  Whooter came to me requesting a more objective view.  I took a look at his posting and determined that what he was doing did not constitute any technical definition of flooding, so I talked to ginger and un-banned him.  Ask Whooter.  He'll back me up on this.

As for the rest of your lies, I have no desire to address them.  If anybody has any specific questions they can ask me.  Otherwise, it's simply enough to show you lie.

:peace:

Yes, of course you are the savior of Whooter! I'm sure your cult followers will believe you as always, and come here to defend their leader with passion. My posts aren't directed at them, they are directed at people who might make the mistake of believing the bullshit on this forum and falling prey to the fornits cult. Hey, sort of like your opposition to AA right? The difference is I have common sense and reason on my side, you have lies, innuendo, generalizations and redefinitions of common words like abuse and spam. But that's why fornits has to result to bullying tactics when they lose the war of ideas, right? Whooter come to mind? Were you not the leader of the mob who attempted to out his real life identity, with the intention of what exactly?

Here is a forum of people who feel no remorse in attempting to slander and attack a person in real life, all because Whooter dared post reasonable ideas regarding the treatment of youth and decided to question the outlandish claims of biased people with clear agendas of discrediting treatment centers. A forum of people who openly wishes for the painful deaths of those they oppose intellectually, and joking about people who have cancer and hoping it's "really painful". People who open treatment centers to help kids aren't the extremists here deserving condemnation, in that case you all need to take a good long hard look in the mirror. But back to business as usual, guys! Post bullshit, take your broad brush and attempt to paint an entire treatment industry with it. Good luck with that!
one day at a time

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2010, 02:18:35 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
Quote from: "SUCK IT"
These fornits losers suffer from extreme group think, they are basically an online cult.

Quote from: "DannyB II"
it shows the depths programs will stoop to to market themselves.
So are you say'in that programs are slum'in when posting here.
It's called the FORNITS DOUBLE STANDARD. Of course the members of the cult don't see it, or don't care or are too blinded by their own bias to notice how hypocritical they appear to reasonable people who are not extremists. If you want a good laugh, search and read back to some of the threads about the purpose of fornits, and their claim of it being a complete and free exchange of ideas, they actually invited programs here to make their case and felt they would win. Well, over time they changed their tune and now they feel it necessary to use moderation, controls and bullying to get their point across. They basically admitted they lost the battle of ideas with their actions a while ago, it's hilariously pathetic if you pay attention and know the whole story.
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
I'd venture that you've been smokin' too much horsemint, SUCK IT!

:cheers:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:   :rasta:  :rasta:  :rofl:  :rofl:
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline alcoholics anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2010, 02:22:58 PM »
When I went to a program I smoked pine needles.