Author Topic: Drama  (Read 6142 times)

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
Drama
« on: May 22, 2010, 07:16:25 PM »
TCK > Beenison, Me sug want you suh to infiltrate fornits and post there regular and daily, hi yuh yuh yuh ...The Terry witch said she suh would pay you and you suh will be my right hand man. You suh must try to distort the truth and convince the posters that they are crazy and are rejects that went through elan, hi yuh yuh yuh. We suh have been suffering great lose here at elan finacially for last 11 years and this fornits elan forum is result of it, hi yuh yuh yuh. me suh will personally give you perks and nice bonuses for every non-conformist you suh turn, hi yuh yuh yuh. If you suh stay dedicated and inject posion into forum every day of week hi yuh yuh yuh, then you suh will have a job as master assistant director here at elan and be president of ring coordinator and control all ring bets, hi yuh yuh yuh. Me suh see good potential in you suh, and me suh did not brain wash you so you suh's life be wasted. We suh will work together distorting truth, and convince the white man that there suh teenagers need to be here and taught the way of the Kruglik, hi yuh yuh yuh. The white man has raped me suh's ancestors land and stolen it and killed off many of me suh's ancestors while committing these horrible acts against me suh's tribe. I suh will get back at the white man by abusing their suh's teenager, hi yuh yuh yuh yuh.
So are you willing to act as spy at fornits elan forum Dannison? Hi yuh yuh yuh, hi yuh yuh yuh!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
Re: TCK Lives on!
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2010, 08:24:46 AM »
TCK insists that a totem pole should be placed in each abusing house on the compound.

TCK> Me suh want totem pole in each abusing house so that abused teens can worship totem pole and learn ways of the IMR. Living the way of the white man has you suh here, hi yuh yuh, now try living way of the kruglik and see how much hi yuh yuh better life can be, hi yuh yuh. Me suh would love to see white mans children convert to IMR and have IMR grow to huge numbers, so that we can one day take back country, hi yuh yuh yuh. Me suh now will perform totem pole rising ceremonial dance around totem pole in house. Chi chi chi, hi yuh yuh, hey yo yo yo hi yuh yuh yo. Me suh now make new house rule, that all teens must bow to totem pole upon entering room, those who do not comply will be dealt with and issued a sign and a IMR smearing of buffalo fecal matter.
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2010, 05:24:28 PM »
 "alcoholics anonymous"]Did this Kruglik Nazi throw Jews into oven bet on fights in "ring" with Danny Bennison?  Were they involved in bend over homosexual buffalo relationship?

:shamrock:  :shamrock:
People com'on grow up, stop with these stupid posts. Hey do this, show these posts to yours mothers, fathers and significant other if they like em post away. I believe they will not. Why do you talk like this.  
Danny
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 01:24:38 AM »
Quote from: "alcoholics anonymous"
People com'on grow up, stop with these stupid posts. Hey do this, show these posts to yours mothers, fathers and significant other if they like em post away. I believe they will not. Why do you talk like this.
Danny

I tell you what Danny, you don't dictate what we do on fornits period ELAN staffer.  Your nothing but a fucking mick, so go cry to mommy stupid Irish prick.
most intelligent thing I read all day.  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran