Author Topic: Drama  (Read 7154 times)

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
Drama
« on: May 15, 2010, 01:06:59 AM »
Oh my  :jawdrop: . What we have here is one of TCK's extremely old prodigies, that in the long term was rejected, and head turned by TCK away by TCK. Gotta hand it to you Mr. Formmer ASSisitant Director, for TCK to turn down a good ole fashioned hand/blow job, ass kisser, worship the ground TCK walks on, is a very extremely rare occurance. For a swollen hand Indian mongoloid like TCK himself to shun you away, and not accept you in his sick, twisted, horrid, unholy beastiality, shit smear campaign, he mst of smelled something real foul around you! :rasta:

So I just gotta ask you, what is it about TCK that keeps you wanting to lay down in bed with him after all these years? Do you like abusing little kids or something?  ::deadhorse::  Can you not maintain an intelligent conversation with people your own age and get rejected by them at the same time, and then take it out on someone who is young and naive? I hear you have been  ::fullofshit:: and call this place home now. :rasta: Are you still trying to impress TCK after all these years and say.(Hey Marty! Guess what I did at Fornits today?. I stood up for your fucked up child abusing cause, and tried to discredit the truth from former residents all at fornits boards)  ::OMG::  

Curoious to know if your facebook page under relationships has Marty Kruglik's name under "Married to" :bs:  :bs:  ::OMG::  :moon:

Greasy hair, swollen fingers, bad breath! Ugly fry pan face that makes everyone  ::puke:: . Yea TCK is one disgusting, filthy animal  :rocker:

What kind of a man, would take tampons and soak them in ketchup and tape them to a 13 year old girls head? That be your former mentor junior!

Heres to ya.  :fuckoff:  And to Farty Krugly.  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:

P.S. How does it feel to be hated by everyone on this board?  :flame:

::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: TCK Lives on!
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 04:36:43 PM »
Quote from: "The Elan Reporter"
Yes that is it Ursus. I always thought that wtas Pinks handy work? It certainyly is was of the funnier things posted on this forum.

And Danny boy.

If you really want to be Kruglik, i can show you how. You will need the following.. 1 Hammer, 1 fry pan, 1 hydraulic press, manure, grey hair coloring, grease for hair. Ridiculous looking cheap glasses and out of style cardigan sweaters.

First place hand on a sturdy wooded table, take hammer and mash hand with it. Your hand will soon swell up and look bloated. Take fry pan and place in hydraulic press, now put your head face up against fry pan, operate press. Now you have swollen hands and first stage of fry pan face (you'll need to repeat press with fry pan for several applications). Now at this point your hands will most likely be in alot of pain, but you need to use them when you speak everytime. Marty likes to move his hands up and down and side to side most of the time when IT speaks. Oh! Also with glasses, you'll need sunglasses too, this way your eyes will be hidden from people and you can stare at groins without being seen just like Marty. You will also need to hunt down the locations of all salvation army clothing box locations, so that you can rummage through them to acquire your out of style ward drobe. :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Next step manure: Take handful of manure and massage it into your skin, you want to smell as foul as a septic tank and achieve a dirty skin look. Then take grease and apply it to your hair thouroughly, hopefully if you have long hair you can then place hair in pony style. It would be a real bonus if you could find a wealthy person and ask if you could become a servant to them and perform whatever tasks they wish to have done on a daily basis. If you can find a wealthy person that owns a horse race track this would be ideal! :on phone:

:shamrock:  :shamrock:

Ya kno what cracks me up is you would actually post the crap you post. That you type it. How old are you. Here we go again with another Elan idiot. They just keep coming week after week. One goes down another takes there place. I guess it is your turn.
Have fun.....
I would just like to hope once just once we could have another intelligent poster come along other then the few who post now.
Well Ursus counts you as a buddy so that says something not sure what though.

Danny
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
nothing
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2010, 01:19:26 AM »
:on phone:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 10:08:36 AM by Eliscu2 »
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: TCK Lives on!
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2010, 09:52:39 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "The Elan Reporter"
Yes that is it Ursus. I always thought that wtas Pinks handy work? It certainyly is was of the funnier things posted on this forum.

And Danny boy.

If you really want to be Kruglik, i can show you how. You will need the following.. 1 Hammer, 1 fry pan, 1 hydraulic press, manure, grey hair coloring, grease for hair. Ridiculous looking cheap glasses and out of style cardigan sweaters.

First place hand on a sturdy wooded table, take hammer and mash hand with it. Your hand will soon swell up and look bloated. Take fry pan and place in hydraulic press, now put your head face up against fry pan, operate press. Now you have swollen hands and first stage of fry pan face (you'll need to repeat press with fry pan for several applications). Now at this point your hands will most likely be in alot of pain, but you need to use them when you speak everytime. Marty likes to move his hands up and down and side to side most of the time when IT speaks. Oh! Also with glasses, you'll need sunglasses too, this way your eyes will be hidden from people and you can stare at groins without being seen just like Marty. You will also need to hunt down the locations of all salvation army clothing box locations, so that you can rummage through them to acquire your out of style ward drobe. :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Next step manure: Take handful of manure and massage it into your skin, you want to smell as foul as a septic tank and achieve a dirty skin look. Then take grease and apply it to your hair thouroughly, hopefully if you have long hair you can then place hair in pony style. It would be a real bonus if you could find a wealthy person and ask if you could become a servant to them and perform whatever tasks they wish to have done on a daily basis. If you can find a wealthy person that owns a horse race track this would be ideal! :on phone:

:shamrock:  :shamrock:

Ya kno what cracks me up is you would actually post the crap you post. That you type it. How old are you. Here we go again with another Elan idiot. They just keep coming week after week. One goes down another takes there place. I guess it is your turn.
Have fun.....
I would just like to hope once just once we could have another intelligent poster come along other then the few who post now.
Well Ursus counts you as a buddy so that says something not sure what though.

Danny

The Elan Reporter rules!!!