Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > The Drama Box

Drama

<< < (2/3) > >>

Eliscu2:
Benni-Bott said:
--- Quote ---Yes I did apologize to you all last year on Sharon, Tim and Mark's Elan site, survivors. That apology is lost and burned for ever along with that Web Site. Sad part I wrote it down and I can't seem to remember where I put it. I really wasn't looking forward to visiting this again.
Concerning your brother I was pissed at you and I did not understand the whole thread concerning your brother, what was the point. So I lashed out at you, sorry.
Felice I don't want to fight with you anymore period. I am not asking you to condone anything right or wrong in regards to me. All I am asking is you give me my latitude to explore fornits and the thoughts in my head I stashed so long ago. I will not attack you, I don't want to. It pains me deeply when Matt and yourself are at odds with me, this trail becomes very lonely. I feel I have lost Matt and I don't have the forgiveness to attempt a resolution if he would even want one. I know I hurt Matt and I will have to accept this.
Last but not least Felice I have loved you since I first read your posts on the Elan site and then fornits, you started out kicking my ass and your still doing it at times. My problem is I got sensitive here and I don't want to talk to folks in such harsh vulgar terms anymore. The last time around with Anne, Matt and yourself I got way to carried away and ended up not liking myself to much. I am to old to be getting that angry at least that is what my granddaughter said the other day and I would have to agree.
Danny
Private messageE-mail
--- End quote ---
You never lost Matt, because you never had him.
In fact you never had any of us fooled with your "scripted drivvel".
I knew you would post that private message when you got no reply to it.
You fail to realize that your "programming" does not work here in real life.
Your antics are quite entertaining!
Do you honestly think that if Gottlieb, Kruglick, Flynn or Dunn came around here we would be all lovey to our abusers?
Yes "Danny Bennison" (NOT HIS REAL NAME) stick around and play some more.....
Just don't assume that Matt ever cared past the point where he busted you lying to him.
This latest attempt to "cop to your imagined guilt" is priceless!!!!!
You might find it helpfull to read the ELAN DIRECTORS ABUSE HANDBOOK along with Art of War or my favorite....
Baiting, Trapping and Hunting in Wisconsin.
If you TRULY wanted to heal yourself you might have read this:http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=30423#p364079

DannyB II:

DannyB II:

Eliscu2:
Honestly Benni-Bott I can not even read your post because you are on my FOE list.
I don't need to look to know that you are spouting drivvel trying to hang on to that ELAN PAYCHECK.
I really hope you get paid overtime for Saturdays or a least time and a half.
You can find the FOE list option by going to your user control pannel at the top of the page.
I have several on mine and it is really nifty.
I can see where and when you post, but I do not have to subject myself to anything you say.
This is how I avoid all of the crap on this sight that comes from the same posters over and over.

DannyB II:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version