Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > The Drama Box

Drama

(1/3) > >>

DannyB II:

Eliscu2:

--- Quote from: "elanasshole" ---
--- Quote ---Your late my friend, sorry. This was all done by folks before. Thanks though.  Yes Marty is on my facebook list and so on and so forth. Read ER read, all this and more is already available with colorful commentary.  Where you are wrong my friend is most people could give a shit less about meeting Marty anywhere, they want Elan shut down and if possible Marty brought to justice.  That is the main focus of most Elan Grads I've talked with. All this other bullshit is your ego and the process of feeding it. Stop giving Elan and Marty "Power".

Danny
--- End quote ---

Elan being brought to justice would also include former staffers, hence Danny Bennison.
--- End quote ---
The statute of limitations has run out for the kids that Danny Bennison permently damaged or killed by proxy. :poison:

DannyB II:

DannyB II:

Eliscu2:

--- Quote from: "DannyB II" ---
--- Quote from: "elanasshole" ---
--- Quote ---Your late my friend, sorry. This was all done by folks before. Thanks though.  Yes Marty is on my facebook list and so on and so forth. Read ER read, all this and more is already available with colorful commentary.  Where you are wrong my friend is most people could give a shit less about meeting Marty anywhere, they want Elan shut down and if possible Marty brought to justice.  That is the main focus of most Elan Grads I've talked with. All this other bullshit is your ego and the process of feeding it. Stop giving Elan and Marty "Power".

Danny
--- End quote ---

Elan being brought to justice would also include former staffers, hence Danny Bennison.
--- End quote ---

:shamrock:  :shamrock:

Like I said nice try you are LATE, everybody has already done this like say back in 1979-1980-1981. Back then everything was done through mail and phone, maybe the genesis of this web site. I was asked all these questions and attacked for my participation. I then many, many years later I come here to hear this fake trumped up advocating bullshit from flunkies like you pretending to be concerned about shutting down Elan and you have done nothing to get there you fucking moron. So please STFU and hang with Felice she just enjoys listening to this retarded shit it resonates with her You Tube snippets.
ER you are just running down a well beaten path by others and by me.
Thanks for your concern though.

Danny
--- End quote ---
This tactic can be found on page 3 of the Elan Assistant Directors ABUSERS HANDBOOK..................
I suppose you think that I am the only one that notices how you attack people in open forum and play nice nice in private messages? I never joined the ELAN CULT, but I did learn a lot by watching all of you for 30 years...how does it feel when it is done to you Danny? I think you have that VICTIMBULL thing going on. :roflmao:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version