Author Topic: Re: An Excerpt From My New Bio  (Read 10163 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: An Excerpt From My New Bio
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2010, 09:21:52 PM »
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 03:43:18 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline elanasshole

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2010, 10:08:06 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "Ursus"
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Yes children were beaten bloody, noses were broken, ribs were fractured and one young lady had her jaw broken.
Don't forget about Phil Williams, who died of a brain aneurysm shortly afterward.

:shamrock:  :shamrock:

Ursus have we documented this incident as best we can. Do we have actual Elan folks that were there (time/date of incident) commenting here (fornits) or is it heresay. I can not quote something that is heresay it is just a principle of mine. I must talk with the actual people who witnessed.

Danny

Danny Bennison more lies  You had plenty to say about Phil Williams on Facebook.    
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=2 ... opic=13187
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2010, 10:32:36 PM »
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 03:44:21 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
Re: Talk to the law about this
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2010, 10:38:29 PM »
Dear fellow ELAN suvivors ,

ANY witnesses to PHIL WILLIAMS death should talk with the police or the F.B.I. . If there are any witnesses I implore you as a decent human being to please contact the appropriate authorities. Talking about it amongst people that were never there is not going to do anything about it .

If you tell some else other than the authorities you will have to speak with them anyway , they need to hear it first hand and not thru hearsay or  second hand imformation.

This has been pointed out to  people on the facebook site concerning this very incident.

It is important if you have firsthand knowledge about this incident that you PLEASE go to the proper authorities with your imformation.

WE are NOT able to deal with this .
We ARE not the proper authorities that you should be revealing this imformation to. WE cannot do an investigation ,second hand imformation is useless in a criminal type investigation  that this incident justly warrants .

The people on this board are not investigators , if you have imformation please contact the proper authorities and PLEASE speak with them  about this. WE cannot do an investigation . It is very important that you tell the proper authorities of the incident. They will have questions for you and simply tell them what you know .

PHIL WILLIAMS was a human being and deserves to have the truth be told by people who have the  firsthand  imformation and the only way PHIL will be resting in peace is if the folks that know the truth about this possible  very sad and telling incident (about ELAN ) is if they take what they know to the proper authorities.

AND THAT IS NOT THIS BOARD OR THE PEOPLE THAT POST ON THIS BOARD , and it doesn't matter if some one on this board is a brother to Obama ,it still has to come from your lips to the proper authorities ears ,meaning the police and or the F. B. I. Do not give this imformation to anyone else , then it becomes gossip and or hearsay, and is useless.

Please for one of the many , many  people that in my opinion that have died for just having come in contact with ricci , his henchmen and the program that they ran ,that hellhole called ELAN.

If you have imformation regarding PHIL WILLIAMS death please contact the proper authorities , it is not us and I can not stress this enough.

This has been posted on facebook and it is now posted here .

I thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter .

MATT C. HOFFMAN

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2010, 12:06:40 AM »
by Johnny G » 20 May 2010, 20:36

I'm the same, came to see who might be around from my days ('78 - 83 cleveland to Ft. Lauderdale sr84)

I'd really like to know how you stayed in the seed for 5 years.Even the court ordered kids could make oldtimer after 6 months. Were you staff, or did you get started over 100 times. How old were you when you left? Did you leave on you own or did the seed close down? 5years.DAMN!
?©?€~¥@

Offline Johnny G

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2010, 10:21:17 AM »
How do you stay for 5 years?
First you drink the Kool-Aid, this is possible if you actually feel like you fucked your life up before you arrive (I did);
If you feel like you are doing OK when you show up, then this is impossible - either you aquiece or get driven into submission.

At the outset I thought that the folks doing my intake had it together more than I did and they had 5 years in so I decided I could go that long.

Then you start to see the contradictions, the holes, the exceptions, learn the (real) rules, find the boundaries, see where people are really at, who the players are, who is serious and who isn't;
Once you know the lay of the land, it is pretty easy, also cheap;
It becomes a game - how far can you push things before you have to bail out (about 5 years it seems)

I achieved my goals, and learned a lot (maybe not what was on the curriculum, but I learned)
Once you step outside, and become more of an observer, you get a pretty good insight into the how cults, societies, churches, and governments maintain control.

I agree with Antigen, they thought they were doing good.
Their egos got in the way.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2010, 04:14:39 PM »
Dude you must have been staff!
Why don't you tell us why we sing jingle bells?
?©?€~¥@

Offline Johnny G

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2010, 09:56:28 PM »
Nope

Anyone who knew me then would tell you how ridiculous that sounds;

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2010, 12:18:22 AM »
You didn't answer my question.
?©?€~¥@

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2010, 01:17:54 AM »
I cannot even suggest I fully understand the trauma you experienced but I actually felt the pain in the words spoken here. Things like this do touch others. This is why you just got to speak out once in awhile. It matters.
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2010, 04:27:26 AM »
WTF?!!!
?©?€~¥@

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2010, 07:11:47 PM »
Johnny G,
Come on man. Why such vague and ambigious answers? You still haven't told us how you spent 5 years in a program designed to keep you for a year or less. Of the 5 people I knew that finished,(and a few that didn't),only 1 stayed for more than a year, and he was jr. staff (door watcher and bathroom monitor). It took 5 years to realize those people were full of shit? Oh that's right .You never said that either. And you still havn't told us why we sing JINGLE BELLS!
?©?€~¥@

Offline Johnny G

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2010, 07:30:11 AM »
You were in there when?
WHere was it?

I suggest that my experience of the program was considerably differet than yours as the environment was completely different;

Jr staff watching the door?  in my time people on 3 nites did that, there were no bathroom monitors, 2 guys sat by the gate, again, 3 nites or recent graduates - we played with the ant lions;

most people took a year on the program;

There were plenty of people who had been around for quite a bit longer than I had and many who arrived at around the same time I did and stayed well after I left -and a few who had been around for tropical park, blimp hangar, St. pete

The seed was in decline, only SR 84 remained - group was 100 or less (usually a lot less)
There was a lot of emphasis on getting people to stick around;
The group went to Dania beach every weekend and played football (there are several other threads dealing with that)
I didn't play well with others so I watched the house - which was a pretty good deal.

it was 10 to 6
Sr staff was Libby and a few others
Staff were only a couple people
I think I may have seen one or 2 people referred to as jr staff

I spent my time in the truckers shed, or fixing stuff around the building, at barkers house, fixing cars, his boat etc.
Didn't spend a whole lot of time in the group after year 1.  was never thought of or referred to as staff;

Lived in a house with 10 people, like I said, cheap!
Fairly institutional, with no newcomers, things were pretty open, got pretty good at chess, had a decent job, constant sense that it could all go away at any moment;

you seem to have a fixation with winter songs - perhaps someone can help you out with that - it is summer where I am;

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2010, 02:50:39 PM »
Somebody please help out Johnny G.

Every seedling should know,

WHY DO WE SING GODDAMN JINGLE BELLS?

Stack kkknows

Maybe Antigen
?©?€~¥@