Author Topic: TCK Lives on!  (Read 12731 times)

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
TCK Lives on!
« on: May 14, 2010, 02:12:33 PM »
After a long exhausting search for my missing assistant who went missing  while on a interview with TCK (Tribal Chief Kruglik) , the assisitant is still MIA. It is rumored that TCK has abducted him and gave him a indian mongoloid general meeting and placed him in a corner of a "teepee" made out ofcoarse of (little boys underpants). I have searched the erie back woods of Maine for TCK's prison camp, but have exhausted the search. TCK has been incognito and has even moved his Elan-Bot assembly camp to an undisclosed location. Armed with high end electronics, and thick woods penetrating audio radar guns, I have not picked up and hi yuh yuh chants in search of TCK and my abducted assistant. Even Leroy the nightman is puzzled as to the where abouts of TCK's hidden mongoloid compound. Leroy was paid in advance with a widdle wood knife set and beef jerky, but has not given up the search.

TCK has not been at Elan either running GM's as he has his wife Kickapoo and the Krug-bot running things. The Krug-bot and Gott-bot have been running all GM's and rings, and have been shooting down 3.1 people a day for the last 19 months. Kickapoo has been promoted to head director and along with the Terry witch, has become a selfish, vindictive, self righteous bitch!

If you are out there my assistant, you are not alone.

This is The Elan Reporter.

Hi yuh yuh, hi yuh yuh, hi yuh yuh!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
Re: TCK Lives on!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 08:30:02 PM »
Thank you for the update.  Please continue keep us informed of the antics of TCK and his minions.  The safety and well-being of many innocent young people depends on it.
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2010, 10:13:13 PM »
Inside news from Kickapoo is there will be a 3 house general meeting/ring tommorrow for several shotdowns for not complying to elans rules. The 3 house GM/ring will be run by the Gott-bot, Rowe-bot, and Krug-bot (model 101-G) ..which is has the gay programming from the TCK bot factory.
The shotdown victims will be in full restraints as they are forced into the ring and have the shit beaten out of them. After the shit is beaten out of them, I have it on good authorrity that TCK might make an appearence and smear the shit all over himself. TCK can't resist any kind of shit, and the shit might just draw him out of the woods.

In other news. There was a report of by some local Maine farmers, that their goats and other live stock were fondled with earlier this evening. Farmers heard disturbing noises coming from their barns and hi yuh yuh chants. When they went out to investigate the noises they found some eagle feathers on the barn floor, along with an old leather pouch that had some dried up war paint in it. TCK is known for painting his face with war paint while on a sodomizing mission. Another farmer who has cameras mounted outside his barn was sais to have captured an image of a man with long grey greasy hair and swollen hands on camera, however a positive identification was not able to be made at this time. The camera also captured audio which said (Me suh happy to be here, hi yuh yuh..Me suh have craving for Tatanka ass, but me suh will settle for goat. Hi yuh yuh yuh, hi yuh yuh.)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2010, 10:27:22 PM »
:shamrock:  :shamrock:

Sad part about this whole debasing party were having for Marty is we are assuming he is a native american, which he is not. How about a Russian Jew. Back to the sad part in our effort to paste Marty, we disrespect a entire people who have been trampled on since Europe got here to this continent.
Way to go, just another idiot from Elan showing his intelligence.

Danny
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2010, 11:18:47 PM »
Quote from: "The Elan Reporter"
When they went out to investigate the noises they found some eagle feathers on the barn floor, along with an old leather pouch that had some dried up war paint in it. TCK is known for painting his face with war paint while on a sodomizing mission.
Are you sure that was dried up war paint, Elan reporter? Or, could it have been ... some special shit?
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2010, 11:42:04 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
When they went out to investigate the noises they found some eagle feathers on the barn floor, along with an old leather pouch that had some dried up war paint in it. TCK is known for painting his face with war paint while on a sodomizing mission.
Are you sure that was dried up war paint, Elan reporter? Or, could it have been ... some special shit?

Way to go Ursus, your like a spoiled child when he can't get his way. Well I'll show you Danny you alleged person who went to Elan, I'll take elan reporters side and stand up for him.    
Jeesh.......   ::deadhorse::  
Keep drumming Ursus, your getting there.

Danny

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2010, 11:53:25 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Way to go Ursus, your like a spoiled child when he can't get his way. Well I'll show you Danny you alleged person who went to Elan, I'll take elan reporters side and stand up for him.    
Nice try, Danny, but I think you're completely clueless in your assessment of this interchange. Elan Reporter and I have some fond memories of discussing the... er... Indian in the Cupboard.  :D

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2010, 12:10:31 AM »
Nice try, Danny, but I think you're completely clueless in your assessment of this interchange. Elan Reporter and I have some fond memories of discussing the... er... Indian in the Cupboard.  :D

"Right" I'm clueless....and Marty just happens to come to mind in this story.

Danny

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2010, 01:17:51 AM »

Now that was Mr. Pink who posted that extremely funny "Hi, how are you". Gotta ressurect that old thread if I can find it.  Where is good old Mr. Pink? He still come around here?

I heard from a little birdie, that alot of people missed a great laugh from this board. Well have no fear, the reporter is here! I'm back, and here to bring you reporting at it's finest. Just wish my assisstant was still around, he was my anchor to all the fun times, along with Pink.

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2010, 01:25:34 AM »
TCK and facebook.

Me suh like fry pan facebook. Me suh can find new kiddies to E-Fuck online. Me suh's fingers are mainly swollen from picking Joe's nose through out the years when me suh was Joes butler and when me suh lived in Joes shed out back, hi yuh yuh yuh.

Me suh knows the Terry witch never liked me suh, and she would hit me in the face with a frying pan every time me suh walked me suh's filthy ass in the Ricci's kitchen, hi yuh yuh yuh! This is about the time me suh's self esteem hit rock bottom, and me suh found comfort with a rubber dicky. Hi yuh yuh yuh! Me suh's fingers also got swollen when me suh had to pick the dingleberries from Joe's ass. But me suh loved every minute of it, because me suh is a dirty, filthy, mongoloid, Indian, reject from hell. Hi yuh yuh yuh, hi yuh yuh yuh. :timeout:

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2010, 01:56:26 AM »
Quote from: "The Elan Reporter "
Now that was Mr. Pink who posted that extremely funny "Hi, how are you". Gotta ressurect that old thread if I can find it.
Would THIS be the post you were thinking of? I do believe that was me who posted that... Perhaps Mr. Pink posted another such reference of mirth?

OOooo-WEEeeee!! Here it is again! Hi! How are ya! Hi how are ya!

:rofl:

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2010, 11:51:30 AM »
Yes that is it Ursus. I always thought that wtas Pinks handy work? It certainyly is was of the funnier things posted on this forum.

And Danny boy.

If you really want to be Kruglik, i can show you how. You will need the following.. 1 Hammer, 1 fry pan, 1 hydraulic press, manure, grey hair coloring, grease for hair. Ridiculous looking cheap glasses and out of style cardigan sweaters.

First place hand on a sturdy wooded table, take hammer and mash hand with it. Your hand will soon swell up and look bloated. Take fry pan and place in hydraulic press, now put your head face up against fry pan, operate press. Now you have swollen hands and first stage of fry pan face (you'll need to repeat press with fry pan for several applications). Now at this point your hands will most likely be in alot of pain, but you need to use them when you speak everytime. Marty likes to move his hands up and down and side to side most of the time when IT speaks. Oh! Also with glasses, you'll need sunglasses too, this way your eyes will be hidden from people and you can stare at groins without being seen just like Marty. You will also need to hunt down the locations of all salvation army clothing box locations, so that you can rummage through them to acquire your out of style ward drobe. :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Next step manure: Take handful of manure and massage it into your skin, you want to smell as foul as a septic tank and achieve a dirty skin look. Then take grease and apply it to your hair thouroughly, hopefully if you have long hair you can then place hair in pony style. It would be a real bonus if you could find a wealthy person and ask if you could become a servant to them and perform whatever tasks they wish to have done on a daily basis. If you can find a wealthy person that owns a horse race track this would be ideal! :on phone:

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2010, 01:47:49 AM »
Ya kno what cracks me up is you would actually post the crap you post. That you type it. How old are you. Here we go again with another Elan idiot. They just keep coming week after week. One goes down another takes there place. I guess it is your turn.
Have fun.....
I would just like to hope once just once we could have another intelligent poster come along other then the few who post now.
Well Ursus counts you as a buddy so that says something not sure what though.
Gosh, Danny, there is no law that says you have to read it if you don't want to, is there now?

I must say that I personally find Elan Reporter's periodic epistles of humor refreshingly robust, heavily marbled throughout with piquant succulent strands of truth.

Kinda like a good but not overly refined wine with plenty o' tannin (no wine is fine without tannin), coupled with a slab of quite ripe Limburger cheese and a thick slice of raw onion ... twixt two pieces of full-grain fermented rye bread (sans flour)... Mmmm.

Truly one of the finer savories of life, but not for the faint of heart, eh?  :D

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2010, 10:12:04 AM »
For the record Danny bennuglik, I've been here long before you came along, and from the looks of it, you seem to be lost. Elan has their own forum where you would fit it perfectly. Hell you might even find TCK posting there while away from the IMR (Indian Mongoloid Reservation). They may even make you a moderator of there, seeing you worked fro them once, abusing teens and all. This forum, even though it is about elan (both good and bad experiences) , the bad seems to be the most popular here, so we like to "EXPOSE" what went on over there. And seeing how the truth gets attention, it seems elans bank account is been in a negative free fall for the last decade plus. In this day and age, you have to really be fed up or even hate your child to send them over to the Kruglik abuse camp. I would send my kid there, but secretly video tape all the negative, sick, twisited, mind fucking that goes on there and have the video sent to media outlets. :cheers:  

The hi yuh yuh indian mongoloid reservationist is a wicked minded, inferior human being, who cannot function with people his own age, therefore takes it out on helpless teens. Did the hi yuh yuh mongo-indian ever tell you about his underground ring bets that he used to place on residents in the ring? The fucker could care less about talking to's, all he was interested in was always showing up on time for a GM and get off on aseeing a couple dozen people get up and scream and spit at one teen that stood victim in front of the house. Then after about 5-7 minutes, the screaming group got smaller and smaller and then after the last person getting their feelings off is finished, Krulglik pulls and exit, stage, left manuever. Even a blind person would see that all he was interested in was seeing the screaming, cursing, spitting, and the degrading of a single victim. He got off on it and most likely still does. I betcha if I got that fucker one on one and let my feelings rip on him, he would piss and shit himself and coward into the nearest corner. TCK is a coward! And furthermore cannot fuction in society, why do you think he remained a permanant resident there? It's a rural desolate place up there, there is hardly anyone around that could make TCK feel inferior. If you put that fucker in a populated enviroment, like say a city, he would be so intimidated, especially after he opened his mouth. People his age would make him feel small, because TCK's intellect is functioning at a much lower level then that of someone of his age. And to think, this is the person you want to be. Do you dress up as him for Halloween every year? Do you have pictures of him on your walls like a teenager would have of his or her favorite musicians?  There is nothing cool about TCK excpet what I write about him on this forum. I'm not sure how old you are, but I'll take a stab at it and guess you are over 40. For someone your age to idolize a man like TCK is not only derranged, but disturbing!

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2010, 01:53:35 PM »
Elan Reporter spoke:
Postby The Elan Reporter » Today, 10:12
For the record Danny bennuglik, I've been here long before you came along, and from the looks of it, you seem to be lost. Elan has their own forum where you would fit it perfectly. Hell you might even find TCK posting there while away from the IMR (Indian Mongoloid Reservation). They may even make you a moderator of there, seeing you worked fro them once, abusing teens and all. This forum, even though it is about elan (both good and bad experiences) , the bad seems to be the most popular here, so we like to "EXPOSE" what went on over there. And seeing how the truth gets attention, it seems elans bank account is been in a negative free fall for the last decade plus. In this day and age, you have to really be fed up or even hate your child to send them over to the Kruglik abuse camp.

Danny spoke:
Elan Reporter I am well aware of how long you have been around, along with your other collaborators involved with these Gott Botts, Marty Botts, water buffalos and the chant. I will say what I said before if this is all you folks have managed to accomplish in your almost 10 years of being here, well congrats. I feel demoralized just knowing we come from the same program or have affiliations with the same program.
So you go on with whatever it is you do here, you won't hear anything more out of me.
Have fun and remember stop saying you have been around here for awhile, like it is some badge of honor especially when the only thing you have done is put a picture of Marty on a picture of a buffalo.
Toodles......

Danny