Author Topic: TCK Lives on!  (Read 12820 times)

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
Fucking Buffalo and Horses continued......
« Reply #60 on: June 08, 2010, 11:00:57 AM »
Quote from: "Assistant"
Putting Marty on a buffalo was a GREAT accomplishment, Danny.  I helped TCK achieve his lifelong dream.  The dream ended abruptly, however, when he fucked the buffalo to death.

By the way, I have escaped from Kruglik Kamp!  Don't know how often I'll be around -- I work crazy hours, but a happy hi yuh yuh yuh to all!

I was actually locked up with a guy who did that to a Horse. (Poor Horse)
He would burn CD's on his laptop for a buck.
One day he Insisted I ask him myself instead of diverting through my NOW DEAD roomate.
I was scared to talk to a Horse Fucker, I'll admit it.
The local DJ's had a ball with his story.......OMFG!  :notworthy:
It was what is refered to as a "High Profile" Media Attention case.
His Name was Sterling of all things..........Imagine that!
Hi HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SiLLLLLLLLLLLLVER.
I also lived with a guy who cut off his wifes head and drove around with it in the trunk of his car............NICE!
A girl who thought Y2K was the APPO-CO-LYPS and burned down her own home with kid inside.
I would write several books, but I am certainly not re-living it, gonna get "Creative" instead.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
Re: Fucking Buffalo and Horses continued......
« Reply #61 on: June 10, 2010, 03:38:31 PM »
Quote from: "Eliscu2"
Quote from: "Assistant"
Putting Marty on a buffalo was a GREAT accomplishment, Danny.  I helped TCK achieve his lifelong dream.  The dream ended abruptly, however, when he fucked the buffalo to death.

By the way, I have escaped from Kruglik Kamp!  Don't know how often I'll be around -- I work crazy hours, but a happy hi yuh yuh yuh to all!

I was actually locked up with a guy who did that to a Horse. (Poor Horse)
He would burn CD's on his laptop for a buck.
One day he Insisted I ask him myself instead of diverting through my NOW DEAD roomate.
I was scared to talk to a Horse Fucker, I'll admit it.
The local DJ's had a ball with his story.......OMFG!  :notworthy:
It was what is refered to as a "High Profile" Media Attention case.
His Name was Sterling of all things..........Imagine that!
Hi HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SiLLLLLLLLLLLLVER.
I also lived with a guy who cut off his wifes head and drove around with it in the trunk of his car............NICE!
A girl who thought Y2K was the APPO-CO-LYPS and burned down her own home with kid inside.
I would write several books, but I am certainly not re-living it, gonna get "Creative" instead.

Yes. And also were in a residential place where a staff member has done it. Hi yuh yuh yuh yuh! See people weren't scared to talk to Marty buffalo fucker, they just ignored him and pretended he didn't even exist. I thought it was fucking hilarious! We all saw right through him and knew all his interest were was general meetings (confrontational part of it) and watching residents go at it in the ring.
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
Re: TCK Lives on!
« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2010, 06:53:24 PM »
Hi yuh yuh hum bum hum bum.... :feedtrolls:
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline Jeffery

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 24, 2010, 09:16:14 AM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
Paul
This will be the only response you are going to get from me.
Sharon and Mark have more than earned the harsh words from me. Either you werent around when it started,or you were pretending to be someone else. (very common practice here)
I have not been a participant here in a very long time and only recently came back to defend myself,and to expose the liars for what they really are
NOTHING
I wont bore you with all of the crap these 2 pulled but I will tell you that we have all witnessed Sharon and her unstable temper tantrums,and Mark's blatant lies.
Suffice to say I handled this problem,unfortunately Fornits was the victim of these small people's temper tantrums.
This is nothing more than a time waste for me as I pass the time of day on a very slow Friday. In effect I have had a pretty good time laughing at,and exposing the many lies that are told daily.
they want to make this about something else
jewish
ex-staffer
big bad Art
Which is all good. Thats what children do when they are caught,and cannot substantiate their own lies. I think its a CRIME to have Sharon play mommy to a dog,much less children. Mark has been cheating and lying to protect himself from the IRS, but I corrected that for him. I may even get a reward LOL.. Will donate to a charity if that actually happens. But even if it doesnt, Mark should have learned @ 50 yrs old not to lie,cheat and steal. I only helped him learn that
I hope this clears up any misinformation that these 2 and their 4-5 Screen names are trying to play. I find it very funny,but sad at the same time.
But thats what I have come to expect from sick people.
Paul.. I wish you well
A
                                                                                                                                                                              :jawdrop:     liarsexposed wrote:Seems the only person BESIDES Danny that is crying is you Sharon
    Maybe you should be a bit more humble. After all .. Wasnt it you that created a shitstorm with your tantrums ? At least Danny isnt posting anyone's pictures,email addy,phone numbers,address. He hasnt offered up anyone's IP's
    Here you are attacking someone else as if your side of the street were tidy'd up
    You are a SLOB of a person
    If your life is so good
    Maybe you could post something positive
    Instead of the usual personal attacks

Right... Because you always have such nice things to say to everybody.

Paul  :cheers:  :cheers:  Dito Dito :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2010, 07:49:28 AM »
ohhhh I hear the rumbling madness coming from the teepee's now...........
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2010, 03:55:45 PM »
Hi yuh yuh, me suh like to have sex with buffalos, hi yuh yuh yuh me suh have a fry pan face. Hi yuh yuh yuh me suh live in a giant tee pee made of little boys under pants with a female pig that me suh also fucks. Hi yuh yuh yuh, hi yuh yuh yuh.
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline voiceoftruth

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2011, 10:27:12 PM »
Quote from: "The Elan Reporter"
Unfortunately there is no SOL for "molestation" in alot of cases.

Get that fucker to come join us here at fornits Beeniruglik, we all would love to talk to him. We got Rosendope to post here years ago, he came here to defend himself briefly, but then never posted again. I guess it was too intense for him, but I did manage to kick up one of his areas, that drew his scrawny, blown vein ass out. And when he posted, you could read how upset he was that some of his sore spots were brought up and he felt that he needed to defend himself. Woman abuser Rosenberg. Marc had some serious issues with women and would treat teenage girls like a peice of crap! He also was a peeping tom and had a habit of peeking in the females bathroom and females dorms at night and pleasure himself. At least it was the opposite sex, have to give him credit on that, unlike Marty.  :o

Sorry to burst your bubble but Marc is not abusive at all by any means and has no interest
in women that are not close to his age group, let alone any teenage child with or without
the issues inherent in teacher/student relations. I know beyond a shadow of any doubt that
he is one of the most caring and compassionate men I have had the gift of spending time
with and to call my close personal friend always and i hope to have more wonderful moments
of laughter and joy in his company..he has touched my soul and will remain there forever

one who knows what kind of man he is NOW

Offline Dethgurl

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 03, 2011, 09:36:01 AM »
[attachment=0:33e8dezj]MartyBuffalorider.jpg[/attachment:33e8dezj]
"The people, when they have been unchecked, have been as unjust, tyrannical, brutal, barbarous and cruel as any king or senate possessed of uncontrollable power.
The majority has eternally, and without one exception, usurped over the rights of the minority." ~John Adams