Author Topic: TCK Lives on!  (Read 12958 times)

Offline alcoholics anonymous

• View Profile
Re: TCK Lives on!
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2010, 06:16:34 PM »
I didn't know Marty was Danny's mentor.  Very interesting ER.  Very interesting ER.  Danny care to elaborate on this subject?  What was the extent of your relationship Danny?  Please discuss thanks.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2010, 07:02:43 PM »
Quote from: "The Elan Reporter"
Unfortunately there is no SOL for "molestation" in alot of cases.
Yes there is like most other offenses unless you kill.
Beenruglik, why don't you invite your mentor..Kruglik to this forum? Or does he still stick by the policy of "If they are no longer a funded prisoner of elan, I will not bother to talk to anyone
"
Well I would but we have a busy schedule this summer and talking here just doesn't fit in maybe in the fall. Call on us then, OK.
I knew this person that signed out of elan and elan still kept billing his insurance Co. 10 months after the person signed out.
You are full of shit because his parents would know they would get a copy of the bill, so please asswipe don't lie to bolster your accusation. This is exactly what I mean about Elanians you fucking people here on fornits ( Elanians) are pathetic. Pathological   lies from people who don't need to.      
Imagine the charge of "Insurance fraud" elan would have been slapped with
That is why they never have been charged with one idiot. We would have heard about it at least I would have. STFU please.
Why do you think Joe went from poor junkie, to rich millionare over time?
Oh no tell me, like you would know. lol.....why am I surrounded by idiots.
Unfortunately for Kruglik, he still gets used as a pawn by the Terry Witch, this is why he cannot afford what many of us take for granted
Marty is a minority owner so once again idiot you loose. Yes look at all the documents you don't have to acknowledge minority owners, just the group. Marty is a wealthy individual as Sharon they won't be looking for welfare anytime soon. Joe made sure of that, these were his trusted lieutenants.
Get that fucker to come join us here at fornits Beeniruglik, we all would love to talk to him. We got Rosendope to post here years ago, he came here to defend himself briefly, but then never posted again
First I would never bring Marty here you fucking retard to talk or anywhere with most of you asses. That conversation would be had with Elanians capable of handling a situation like that. I want information not a fight. Marc did have a conversation here and you idiots fucked it up. You had a perfect opportunity to get information and you could not grow up fast enough to handle it.
I do think in the near future there will be another occasion and this time will get the information. That is something I wish you could get through your head.
Marc had some serious issues with women and would treat teenage girls like a peice of crap! He also was a peeping tom and had a habit of peeking in the females bathroom and females dorms at night and pleasure himself. At least it was the opposite sex, have to give him credit on that, unlike Marty.
 :o
The only person that peeped that I knew of was Joe and that was at several different locations/Houses. That I have from a reliable source. As far as Marc can't say for sure but I doubt it and Marty keep dreaming.

Danny
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline alcoholics anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2010, 10:23:06 PM »
The only person that peeped that I knew of was Joe and that was at several different locations/Houses. That I have from a reliable source. As far as Marc can't say for sure but I doubt it and Marty keep dreaming.

Danny

Danny Bennison, Why did you work at ELAN where Joe looked at females like a pervert?  How often did this happen?  Where did this happen?  Did the students every complain to you, if so what did you do?

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2010, 01:54:37 PM »
TCK wants to take advantage of the web and broadcast underground ring fights.

Me suh wants to host teen ring bouts online using ip cameras and charging $9.99 per fight, hi yuh yuh yuh. Me suh thinks this would bring in lots of white mans currency and help with slumping enrollment. Me suh appointment TonyA Merret as head referee for ring bouts, and Alice Dumb as ring chick, wearing provocative female IMR hi yuh yuh yuh gear. Jeffery Gotlieb be ring anouncer along with Pete Rowe row row your boat. Me suh gonna be the next Joe Ricci, by broadcasting teen ring fights online. Me suh will use IMR hi yuh yuh repeaters and scramblers so signal cannot be tracked. Me suh and fellow IMR tribes people have taken many sat-dishes off white mans home and wired them up together to make the first IMR satellite, hi yuh yuh yuh. Me suh also plan on broadcasting adult content on web as well, molesting and raping the white mans children, hi yuh yuh yuh. The white man is nothing but a thief and must pay for raping me suh's land and taking me suh's land. White man thinks that they can walk all over my tribe and take what ever they want, hi yuh yuh, but me suh is taking it all back, hi yuh yuh yuh. When me suh gets access to Joe's car keys, me suh drives Joes cars around and pretend to be wealthy indian chief, hi yuh yuh yuh. Me suh like holding swollen hand out window and let it hang down so me suh looks cool, hi yuh yuh yuh. Me suh drive by grade schools when bell rings for last class, seeking out more victims to enroll in abuse school, hi yuh yuh.
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline clitoritis

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2010, 02:44:58 PM »
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 02:03:20 PM by clitoritis »

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2010, 03:20:55 PM »
The fights were extremely one sided and the victim forced to fight always had a much bigger opponent and multiple ones at that! When the victim who was put into the ring was forced to fight and happened to get knocked towards the ring of students, the staff instructed to the students who made up the ring to shove the victim with force back into the center of the ring. However, if the opponent got knocked toward the student ring, he was gently supported by the ring of students, go figure. Jeffery Gottlieb always used to demonstrate how you should use your hips and sway them into the ring fighters and Jeffery would do this gay hulu hulu thing with his hips, while his fat gut would sway around like jello. Marty would stand on the stage most of the times as that was the VIP section with the best view and would have an expression on his face, similar to that of sport fans watching their favorite team on TV or at an arena. Only thing missing in his swollen hands would be his under ground bet stubs.  :moon:  Joe ricci orchestrated the ring fights and most likely started the closed door betting on them. Joe, Marty, Dr. Gerald Davidson, were very corrupt individuals and got pleasure when GM's and especially Rings took place. Elan was a very corrupt place, and all the people who ran it were as corrupted as one could get! From ring bets, to sex with residents in the staff trailer, to shooting dope in the luggage cabin, and most importantly selling a big fat lie to school boards and insurance Companies around the country. If there is a hell and bad peoples souls are said to burn for all eternity,then Joe is burning in it right now and Kruglik and Davidson will eventially be too!

These staff members, most of them all went through elan themselves and got alot of pleasure out of seeing themselves brain washing students, only to see them scream, curse and spit at other non-conformists who rebelled against their 18 month plus stay at elan. Only the brain washed, weak minded puppet students, who wiped the staffs ass and licked their balls at a drop of a dime, would be favored and recieve special perks for abusing their peers. This is the environment that Kruglik loves to live in day in and day out and for the rest of his life. The bullshit videos that they have on their website, is all lies and nothing but a fishing lure for weak minded parents who have had it up to here with their children, in hopes that elan can get their money and their child for their own sick intentions to abuse him/her. If Marty could afford a private security body guard, he would have one, but seeing how much of a coward he is, he limits his distance in public and hides like a scarred wild animal from bigger prey. I guarantee that Marty would piss himself soaken wet, had he ever ran into a former resident that did not conform to elan's evil brain washing, out in public. This is one of the reasons why Marty relocates his IMR campground on a regular basis.

Offline clitoritis

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2010, 03:39:00 PM »
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 02:02:58 PM by clitoritis »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2010, 06:22:46 PM »
Quote from: "clitoritis"
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&viewas=0&gid=2234330403#!/topic.php?uid=2234330403&topic=13260
Diane Schriver a former ELAN graduate doesn't remember the name "Danny Bennison" as a staff person.   I'll have to touch base with her.

:shamrock:  :shamrock:

Well if Diane Schriver was there from 7/75 till 11/78 and if she was in  E-3,4,5,6,7 then she would remember me. fo sur.
Go over to Ken Z. site Mike O'Neil remembers me.
Would it not suck if I just made up that name and I'm really someone else here after all. Someone that would just freak all you guys out, ya that would be awesome.
Just spinning it around like y'all.

Danny

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2010, 07:39:12 PM »
The fights were extremely one sided and the victim forced to fight always had a much bigger opponent and multiple ones at that! When the victim who was put into the ring was forced to fight and happened to get knocked towards the ring of students, the staff instructed to the students who made up the ring to shove the victim with force back into the center of the ring. However, if the opponent got knocked toward the student ring, he was gently supported by the ring of students, go figure. Jeffery Gottlieb always used to demonstrate how you should use your hips and sway them into the ring fighters and Jeffery would do this gay hulu hulu thing with his hips, while his fat gut would sway around like jello. Marty would stand on the stage most of the times as that was the VIP section with the best view and would have an expression on his face, similar to that of sport fans watching their favorite team on TV or at an arena. Only thing missing in his swollen hands would be his under ground bet stubs.  :moon:  Joe ricci orchestrated the ring fights and most likely started the closed door betting on them. Joe, Marty, Dr. Gerald Davidson, were very corrupt individuals and got pleasure when GM's and especially Rings took place. Elan was a very corrupt place, and all the people who ran it were as corrupted as one could get! From ring bets, to sex with residents in the staff trailer, to shooting dope in the luggage cabin, and most importantly selling a big fat lie to school boards and insurance Companies around the country. If there is a hell and bad peoples souls are said to burn for all eternity,then Joe is burning in it right now and Kruglik and Davidson will eventially be too!

These staff members, most of them all went through elan themselves and got alot of pleasure out of seeing themselves brain washing students, only to see them scream, curse and spit at other non-conformists who rebelled against their 18 month plus stay at elan. Only the brain washed, weak minded puppet students, who wiped the staffs ass and licked their balls at a drop of a dime, would be favored and recieve special perks for abusing their peers. This is the environment that Kruglik loves to live in day in and day out and for the rest of his life. The bullshit videos that they have on their website, is all lies and nothing but a fishing lure for weak minded parents who have had it up to here with their children, in hopes that elan can get their money and their child for their own sick intentions to abuse him/her. If Marty could afford a private security body guard, he would have one, but seeing how much of a coward he is, he limits his distance in public and hides like a scarred wild animal from bigger prey. I guarantee that Marty would piss himself soaken wet, had he ever ran into a former resident that did not conform to elan's evil brain washing, out in public. This is one of the reasons why Marty relocates his IMR campground on a regular basis.

Nice post, man.

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2010, 07:40:19 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&viewas=0&gid=2234330403#!/topic.php?uid=2234330403&topic=13260
Diane Schriver a former ELAN graduate doesn't remember the name "Danny Bennison" as a staff person.   I'll have to touch base with her.

Well if Diane Schriver was there from 7/75 till 11/78 and if she was in  E-3,4,5,6,7 then she would remember me. fo sur.
Would it not suck if I just made up that name and I'm really someone else here after all. Someone that would just freak all you guys out, ya that would be awesome.

Danny

The suspense is killing me.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2010, 07:49:56 PM »
Quote from: "Paul St. John"
Quote from: "DannyB II"

Danny

John St. P  wrote:
The suspense is killing me.

It must be because you have locked right in on my world there young one.
Have fun most folks do.
Danny

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2010, 10:44:34 PM »
Quote from: "Paul St. John"

Nice post, man.
I agree, that was a nice post. I’ve seen some mention of the ring and unquestionably it was some sick brutality. Clearly, it was implemented by people who had no business being near children or let alone trying to pass themselves off as healers, teachers, counselors or professionals of any sort... Just thugs.

Of all of the brutality and humiliations included within the Élan program (and there seem to have been quite a variety) what was the staff word on why  these beatings were being arranged by staff? They always have some B.S. pretext, what was it in this case? Was it excused as an extension of unresolved  encounters or  (even though it involved two combatants) was this done to target one individual for an arbitrary ass-whipping ( like a brutal LE)…
For lack of a better way to phrase the question, what were the reasons that resulted in a ring assembly and for who went in?
Also,what were the consequences for refusal or coercion for participation?
“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”  Nikos Kazantzakis

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2010, 07:20:58 PM »
I've witnessed two refusals in the ring before. Both were then warned they would be held and then the students with the gloves would be able to use the held resident as a punching bag. I remember one of the held residents was a female and Marc ordered her to be held by two strength while the other female pucnched her in the face and gut over a dozen times. This crude form of punishment was also sought to be a way to conform the anti-elanian to conform to elan's rules. Well it never worked for one, and only made the resident hate being at elan even more, not to mention despise all and any orders from staff and strength. Even TCK found it to be non exciting and walked out of the house, as he lost interest as soon as the beating ended. I guess he had a buffalo to fuck or something. :timeout:

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2010, 01:48:54 PM »
To finish answering your question inculcated about the ring.
The ring was for residents who either commited acts of violence, like attack another resident. That was the only purpose it was for and the staff started abusing it by using it as an excuse over time for alot less infractions committed by a resident. Corner people who throw stuff arounf the room, or kicked out a window, or ripped down production were sent into the ring. There was once this girl who got booked in the dorms many namy times on a daily basis and the rest of the females grew tired of it, so one day staff decided to throw her in the ring, so that every female in the dorm that wanted to get in the ring with her could. Again, this was yet another example of abuse of power by staff. The girl who disrupted the dorm at night was a minor that did not want to be at elan and wanted elan to discharge her because she was not 18 and could sign out. So forcing her to face 15 other women in a ring would be something I would expect from a street gang, not a self help program like elan. The staff do not give two fucks about any resident when they are not being funded to keep them there. If a resident were to run away from there, elan would accept all collect calls made by the runaway at any given time of the day, and convince them to give themselves up all in the name of money. Hell, they wont even allow former residents that were nongrads or not to set foot on their property to visit elan, all because they are no longer being paid to talk to them.
Elan is not a program to help troubled teens, yet it is a place where people learn to become more vindictive and mind fuck those who oppose you. There is a hidden message in elans purpose and that is "Do what you want to that is not right, but do not get caught at doing so". Elan teaches you to be more sneaky and more vindictive towards people by getting back at those by narcing them out, or getting them in trouble for anything.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2010, 08:23:17 PM »
To finish answering your question inculcated about the ring.
The ring was for residents who either commited acts of violence, like attack another resident. That was the only purpose it was for and the staff started abusing it by using it as an excuse over time for alot less infractions committed by a resident. Corner people who throw stuff arounf the room, or kicked out a window, or ripped down production were sent into the ring. There was once this girl who got booked in the dorms many namy times on a daily basis and the rest of the females grew tired of it, so one day staff decided to throw her in the ring, so that every female in the dorm that wanted to get in the ring with her could. Again, this was yet another example of abuse of power by staff. The girl who disrupted the dorm at night was a minor that did not want to be at elan and wanted elan to discharge her because she was not 18 and could sign out. So forcing her to face 15 other women in a ring would be something I would expect from a street gang, not a self help program like elan. The staff do not give two fucks about any resident when they are not being funded to keep them there. If a resident were to run away from there, elan would accept all collect calls made by the runaway at any given time of the day, and convince them to give themselves up all in the name of money. Hell, they wont even allow former residents that were nongrads or not to set foot on their property to visit elan, all because they are no longer being paid to talk to them.
Elan is not a program to help troubled teens, yet it is a place where people learn to become more vindictive and mind fuck those who oppose you. There is a hidden message in elans purpose and that is "Do what you want to that is not right, but do not get caught at doing so". Elan teaches you to be more sneaky and more vindictive towards people by getting back at those by narcing them out, or getting them in trouble for anything.

DannyB II wrote:
Very accurate portrayal of the evolution of the ring. Marty felt it could be used in just about any circumstance and made this known in many Director meeting. Marty was my Director at E-5 and I was talking with him one day about some guilt I never copped to, (this was after I had graduated and was staff) I told him that a resident had stepped in front of me as a provoking jester after a football game in the kitchen at Elan 3. We (E-5) had just beaten E-3/7 and this guy was pissed (natural), well I told him, "to get the fuck out of my way" but he would not so I just moved by him, well we exchanged a few more words and that was it. Well after I told Marty this, he came back with well I would have thrown the both of you in the ring and shot you down. I looked at him and said why, " it was after a football game tempers were flaring and nothing happened but some words". He did not care. Marty was a stubborn sick fuck who by his own admission really, "did not care" if it made any sense to put someone in the ring or not. Not that in the rational world did it ever rise to the merits.  

Danny