Author Topic: Valley View School Abuse  (Read 25199 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Valley View School Abuse
« Reply #60 on: May 22, 2010, 11:04:28 PM »
:shamrock:  :shamrock:

Jeesh Feliceesh,
All this drivel coming out of you because I said your out of your league bantering on the thread. Well I was right, Felice. Your last few posts sound like you are retarded or your asking ER to edit for you. If I remember correctly you chastised me for getting off topic here on this thread...uh....em' hem', isn't that what your doing.
Now lets get back on topic and have a serious debate here, com'on we can do it
Have a good nite, now.

Danny
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 22, 2010, 11:25:00 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Quote from: "Eliscu2"
Hey Whooty I think I did agree with you once.
Right here on this very thread.
.....way back when we were talking about Valley View School abuse.
You described my brother Mathew pretty well and I agreed.

I remember that. I do admit that you spoke up and said I was right.  So I take back the group think comment.

I am not upset, killing Jesus made me really happy.

How could we have all been saved if he lived.  He gave his life for us and for that we are all eternally grateful.

Cleaning his brains off the wall was a real bummer though.

Just Details, your soul had already been saved by that point.

It's hard to have an open mind about something like child abuse.

I agree, but what can we do?  Close our eyes to it?  If we have teachers raping our kids in the public school system why spend decades trying to close the schools down while they continue to rape our kids?  What headway have we made… teachers are still raping our children.  Is the school system abusing our kids or are the teachers doing it ?  Hmmmm

I do appreciate your attempts to teach me....really I do!
"Programs are like swimming, no child wants to jump in the first time."
I really liked the "Cancer is not pretty but we treat it and the child suffers during treatment, but in the end they are cured."

I thought it was a good analogy but I couldn’t believe how pissed off people got when I said that.

I think your really creative.....got a picture of yourself?....maybe we could hook up.
I'll show you how I played with Jesus.

I like that thank you, Eliscu2.  I feel we connected a little tonight and have found someone who understands me.  Here is a picture of me.  I tried to take a few of myself with the camera for FB but my arm is so big it blocks the shot coming back at me.  So this is an older picture.  I have lost over 30 lbs since this was taken and wear contacts now which really makes a difference.  I will post some more updated photos soon.

Wow Whooty!
How do you walk around without women attacking you?
I think I am in love here!
I just can't decide if it is your mind or body that is making me feel this way.
I am going to be dreaming of you tonight....longing to hold you in my arms :heartbreak:
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline alcoholics anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 22, 2010, 11:27:17 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"

Jeesh Feliceesh,
All this drivel coming out of you because I said your out of your league bantering on the thread. Well I was right, Felice. Your last few posts sound like you are retarded or your asking ER to edit for you. If I remember correctly you chastised me for getting off topic here on this thread...uh....em' hem', isn't that what your doing.
Have a good nite, now.

Danny

Other people have a nationality. The Irish and the Jews have a psychosis.
Brendan Behan, Irish writer and playwright

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 22, 2010, 11:49:59 PM »
Quote from: "alcoholics anonymous"
Quote from: "DannyB II"

Jeesh Feliceesh,
Have a good nite, now.

Danny

Other people have a nationality. The Irish and the Jews have a psychosis.
Brendan Behan, Irish writer and playwright

Thanks Feliceesh, nice new name.

Danny

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2010, 10:53:06 AM »

Postby Eliscu2 » Yesterday, 20:53  

I have been brainwashed by the fornits cult.
You know what sad Felice, you have allowed yourself. You don't speak with a open mind you speak from a mind that has been conditioned through fear over and over. Turn it off, Double Bind.
I am powerless over my own thoughts.
That is what I'm say'in. You do have the power.

I have found Jesus! (he was under my bed this whole time)
Jesus smelled really bad and the only reason I found him was because of the stench
That is bad Karma.....
Jesus told me I should love everyone ESPECIALLY people like you Whooty.
Jesus said that if I did everything he said and stayed away from  ::evil:: fornits ::evil::  I could go to church tomorrow morning and be part of the second comming.
I told him I was Jewish and he said that's o.k., I'm Jewish too.
I asked him how he could be G-d and just a Jewish guy at the same time.
He changed the subject on me.
He told me everything written in that book was either taken out of context or absolutely false.
I said "I can relate"
Bad Karma
I asked him why I had to follow a book that was total bullshit and stay away from fornits.
He said he was testing me.
I asked him why.
He said he likes to play games.
Every time I tried to ask him a direct question he would distract me or cause some kind of diversion.
Bad Karma again and you wonder why......
Jesus and I played all day long and when we were done I killed him.
Karma Feliceesh

I just figured it was about time I thought for myself.
My very first thought that I have had all by myself since discovering fornits!
My first real thought of my own was "Kill Jesus".
Now Jesus is dead and will not be saving anybody.
It took me hours to clean up the mess!
This is why I don't listen to my own thought
[/quote][/quote]s.
You must be living alone because your soul mate is lost and dying.

Danny

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 27, 2010, 01:59:04 AM »
Quote from: "Anti-Troll"
the Benkrugnadlick has posted on 4nits 541 times
     posts on 4nits.
2 have slightly exposed elan yet Bennison still revels in the GLORY of being an abuser in those 2 posts and relishes his role in the elan scheme of things
     posts on 4nits
all of   of AA Bennisons posts are are in direct contradiction of the AA twelve steps and 12 traditions  If Bennison wipes his ass like he works AA THEN he most certainly have oozing piles around the  hole that the  Krugly covets  maybe next time Bennison is recieving the Krugly he will ask the Krugly to use a lube that has antibiotics in it  
     posts on 4nits
oooooo that smell  can you not smell that smell the smell  of death that is all around you  because of you
    posts on 4nits
Most of Bennison's posts are attacks on other suvivors Bennison doesn't know the Benkrugnadlick does not care  which program the survivors was in he attacks he  siddles  up  like a crab to the suvivor plays buddy suckie and  THEN attacks with the viciousiness of a program trained abuser  and he still tries to seeks his GLORY in all of this
     posts on4 nits
Bennison is a pathological drama queen that loves gossip and hearsay he is incapable of standing on his own 2legs and being an honest human being because he likes getting on all 4s while the Krugly with his huge fuckin swollen hands double fists the vomit out of him Bennison beggs for a reach around but the Krugly says maybe next time as he thrusts his meaty mits into the place where Bennison poops.
    posts on 4nits
when Bennison farts it sounds like 2 pieces of cardboard flappin in the breeze
    posts on 4nits
Bennisons other posts ARE such nonsense that nobodee responds or replies to his lunacy  bBnkrugnadlick it is a GIVEN that Women should not die in childbirth but Bennison can not give you a reason one reason why
    posts on 4nits
Bennison is so stupid that if his brains were cotton he would not have enough to make a rag for an ANT   butta bing butta bang  butta up bennisons butt says the Krugly
    posts on 4nits
all his other posts he tries to explore his abusive training and futher his education in being an abuser by cuddling up to the whoot on the jrc thread looking for new ways to abuse former survivors
   posts on 4nits
he is a misogynist as evidenced by some of his very disrespectful posts to the various women on 4nits he will not know what that word means
   posts on 4nits
Bennison shits on this forum like he is the program director of 4nits as evidenced by his many posts out of the 541 posts of his where he angrily tells former survivors of other programs what to do
   posts on 4nits
he is so deluded that he does not see what he posts is his tell     he is a violent sociopath with severe borderline personality traits combined with exteme reaction formation mechanisms all can be found in his 541 posts
   posts on 4nits
Benkrugnadlick enjoys his position in his mind    he has no compunction ability at all    no conscience to speak of is throughly IN DRIVEN  that he can not respect other opinions also evidenced by his 541 posts
    posts on 4nits
is very angry all the time 541 posts represents this anger all because he is a true sick fuck that imprinted on the Krugly in a fashion that only birds  could understand and the Krugly will not give him the release that only TCK can give the sick fuck
    posts on 4nits
he plays childish games posting private messages in his mind he thinks it will explain something but it simply makes him out to be the untrusworthy shithaed that his 541 posts represent
    posts on 4nits
everyone on 4nits is so humbly greatful that we are not Danny Bennison and every one agrees probably even the whoot  Bennison we are so greatful we are not you
    posts on 4nits
is so deluded that he has actully posted with in his 451 posts that he has helped 4nits in exposing programs hahahahahah
    posts on 4nits
Danny Bennison tub girl called she wanted to know if you wanted a drink  go on Danny take a big ole swig you know you want to you stupid fuckin sicko
    posts on 4nits
all the survivors on 4 nits  are so fuckin happy we ARE not you and that we have love in OUR lives THAN to be an abusive program supporter like your 541 posts in 3 months prove.
    posts on 4nits
THEN to be stuck in in a time that you can not escape because you are not a SURVIVOR   so happy we all ARE that we are not you in any way shape or form you stupid sick deluded  fuck  
   posts on 4nits
tub girl is waiting she wants to know if you want a little sip go a haed Bennison have a little drink you know you want it
   posts on 4nits
626 times now.......  :shamrock: AA Elan Assistant Director...Martybeninkruglikbotlieb
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 30, 2010, 03:06:57 PM »
My loser con artist heroine addict brother Mathew B. Eliscu has threatened to "ruin my life" if I do not remove this Valley View School Abuse thread.
He claims he is in contact with people from Valley View School.
I am sure he is giving them a good time!
I was not the OP, he was!
He did post it from my computer when he was here trying to fuck my friends and I over.
Next time he leaves a "suicide message" on my answering machine I will ignore it and hope for the best. (his death) :suicide:
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 30, 2010, 08:13:52 PM »
My loser con artist heroine addict brother Mathew B. Eliscu has threatened to "ruin my life" if I do not remove this Valley View School Abuse thread.
He did post it from my computer when he was here trying to fuck my friends and I over.
Next time he leaves a "suicide message" on my answering machine I will ignore it and hope for the best. (his death) :suicide:

Its actually a win, win, Eliscu2.  If the OP is a true statement  then he will not get his lawyer to sue your brother.  If it is a false statement then he may get a court order to locate the Original Poster and your brother will get his day in court to explain what he meant and how he came about drawing his conclusion of this guy and maybe get some help for his addiction in jail.

There has always been a long time issue with credibility with many posts here.  We read about people saying they were abused in a program but when asked to name the person that abused them they clam up.  This is a huge red flag indicating that the statement wasn’t true.  It’s a fairly good acid test which has withstood the test of time.
If the statements are true then there is no need to worry about posting them.

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 30, 2010, 09:12:23 PM »

Its actually a win, win, Eliscu2.  If the OP is a true statement  then he will not get his lawyer to sue your brother.  If it is a false statement then he may get a court order to locate the Original Poster and your brother will get his day in court to explain what he meant and how he came about drawing his conclusion of this guy and maybe get some help for his addiction in jail.

There has always been a long time issue with credibility with many posts here.  We read about people saying they were abused in a program but when asked to name the person that abused them they clam up.  This is a huge red flag indicating that the statement wasn’t true.  It’s a fairly good acid test which has withstood the test of time.

If my brother (Mathew) said the sky was blue, I could almost guarantee it was not.
It would be anything but blue.
WELCOME TO HELL!

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #69 on: May 30, 2010, 09:44:38 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 02:12:23 PM by Joel »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 30, 2010, 10:20:34 PM »
Joel, I believe CEDU shut down, ancient history.  I wouldn’t want to go through any of that crap anyway, who would?  If my parents had threatened to send me to a program it would have been a wake up call for me.  Lots of abuse occurs in this world and when it happens it is up to the individual to report it.  Otherwise they are allowing other kids to get abused by their silence.

What bugs me is when people come on here and say that xyz program was abusive and then fail to go to the police or name names so others will not be abused by that person also.  If they are keeping quiet it is usually because they made the story up because they are pissed at the school or trying to just get attention to fit in here on fornits.

Joel

« Reply #71 on: May 30, 2010, 10:40:13 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 12:13:06 PM by Joel »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 30, 2010, 11:51:29 PM »
I cannot vouch for the OP of this thread nor the specifics of the claims since I don't know the OP nor, for that matter, Valley View School to any significant degree. But some of your generalizations regarding the occurrence and the reporting of abuse, Whooter, are simply ignorant and inflammatory.

There has always been a long time issue with credibility with many posts here. We read about people saying they were abused in a program but when asked to name the person that abused them they clam up. This is a huge red flag indicating that the statement wasn’t true. It’s a fairly good acid test which has withstood the test of time.
What you aver is false, and doesn't comport with what is known about long term trauma  experienced by victims of sexual abuse.

In fact, these types of abuses, particularly when perpetrated in an environment where a group of peers can be recruited to protect the interests of the perpetrator or the institution in which it occurred, carry a tremendous burden of shame and fear about coming forward. These red flags you speak of speak more of that shame and fear than they do about the alleged falsehood of said claims.

This is particularly true when the institution in question carries a certain ideological clout, as with an institution of religious worship and, yes, even a program of education which claims to aspire to higher ideals of ethics and morality than your standard public school. It is not uncommon for victims of clergy abuse to wait 30-40 years before bringing their case to the public in some fashion or another.

Moreover, there is often a great deal to worry about when it comes to posting true statements about perpetrators and abusers. There have been incidents of cyber-stalking, actual physical stalking, rumor mongering retaliation, in addition to angry perps or their defenders contacting victims through their employer and instilling fear of losing the continuation of one's livelihood into the bargain. There have even been incidents of spurious lawsuits brought about in the hopes of intimidating victims into silence based not on fact nor false claims, but for the sole purpose of intimidation and harassment.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 31, 2010, 12:05:33 AM »
...I believe CEDU shut down, ancient history.  I wouldn’t want to go through any of that crap anyway, who would?
Lol. What do you call Monarch School? Boulder Creek Academy? Carlbrook School? Benchmark?

Lots of abuse occurs in this world and when it happens it is up to the individual to report it.  Otherwise they are allowing other kids to get abused by their silence.
Pretty sanctimonious of you, don't you think? Sounds to me like you've never walked in those shoes yourself... How easy it is to judge, when you're not a kid with the whole world, including your parents, against you, eh?

What bugs me is when people come on here and say that xyz program was abusive and then fail to go to the police or name names so others will not be abused by that person also.
What makes you think they didn't go to the police? Sometimes it doesn't exactly do a hell of a lot of anything! A lot of these programs have the local sheriff right in their pocket. The sheriff in Bath, Maine, has a placard right over his desk on the wall: "Truth Over Harmony." What a joke.

If they are keeping quiet it is usually because they made the story up because they are pissed at the school or trying to just get attention to fit in here on fornits.
Whine, whine, whine...

-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 31, 2010, 08:18:12 AM »
What Joel and Ursus said AND.......
Try telling anyone about a place hidden in the woods of Maine.
Try telling everybody about the things that happend at ELAN.
I told and I told.
What did I get?
5 Labels and 7 FORCED medications.
My Daughters got molested and abused in Foster Care for 9.5 years.
See what happens when you piss off peopl with Money, Power and Influence. YOUR FUCKED!
Ask Michael Skaekel what happens when you piss off the wrong Family.
Eva and Avery Eliscu own 4 homes in 3 Countries, but they were too busy to take the Grandkids.
They could have "hired-help" 24/7 but no.....
They would pick them up and show them off for special occasions and then send them right back to HELL.
Meet Eva Eliscu-Ediquitte Expert and World Traveler: http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA3WjozUCsU
She married my Father and send ALL of US to a PROGRAM....then re-decorated the house.
The people who worked at ELAN are STILL THERE TODAY...SAME PEOPLE.
WELCOME TO HELL!