Author Topic: Valley View School Abuse  (Read 25427 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Valley View School Abuse
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2010, 09:42:41 PM »
Answer the question Danny, your sarcasm will only get you thrown into the ring. Compliance is not an option.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2010, 10:21:29 PM »
HI MIke! I knew your sorry Israeli ass couldn't stay away!

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2010, 10:46:51 PM »
Assistant Director Daniel Bennison will not be talking about the girl he dragged around with his van or drilling holes in the paddle to cause more injury.
Bennison-Bot anyone?
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline elanasshole

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2010, 10:53:52 PM »
I didn't know Danny dragged a girl around with his van.  Danny you are a true piece of work you scum sucking piece of white trash.  I wonder if Danny dragged his own kids around the trailer park with his van?

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2010, 11:06:20 PM »
Quote from: "elanasshole"
I didn't know Danny dragged a girl around with his van.  Danny you are a true piece of work you scum sucking piece of white trash.  I wonder if Danny dragged his own kids around the trailer park with his van?

I am sure he would love to play mindgames with you forever....
Isn't it nice how he derailed this thread?
He has never said he was sorry for torturing any kids.
To become an Assistant Director you had to be pretty damn abusive.
Watch him attack me now.................................... :waaaa:
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2010, 12:11:42 AM »
I wish I had permission to post some of the private messages I've gotten about Danny. I'd be happy to redact the names. It seems Felice isn't the only one in the Elan Alumni community who is less than impressed with Mr. Bennison.

Come on out ol' Bennison, tell us which member of my family you talked with.

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2010, 02:47:53 AM »
Whospam and trainedmonkeyspam can't compare to the Elanspam.
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2010, 10:39:20 AM »
Quote from: "elanasshole"
I didn't know Danny dragged a girl around with his van.

Yeah, I never got an answer about that either and it is an extremely valid question.  You're always demanding to know the history and background of the people you're arguing with.  So.......is it true Danny?  Please explain the circumstances that led to this.  I'm sure Who will be impressed with your reasoning and justification.  After all, I'm sure she somehow brought it upon herself, right?  Surely it was all in an effort to 'help' the poor girl, right?  It was to keep her from hurting herself, right?  Some sort of fantastic new "alternative" therapy, right?

Man up.  It's a valid question.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline maruska

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2010, 08:45:05 AM »
I guess I have problems with my English comprehension, but can someone please explain what you mean with: Danny dragged a girl around with his van ?!?

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2010, 11:29:16 AM »
Quote from: "maruska"
I guess I have problems with my English comprehension, but can someone please explain what you mean with: Danny dragged a girl around with his van ?!?

It means he tied one end of a rope to a van, tied the other end to the girl, and drove the van.

I'm not sure if this one's true or not, but judging from what we know of Danny, it's not entirely unlikely.
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2010, 11:46:18 AM »
What everyone here has failed to mention is that the child is given a helmet to wear prior to this.  This pretty much happens to all kids at Therapeutic Boarding schools.  Its an acceptable hazing rite within TTI circles.  Once a kid is dragged around the parking lot for a few hours behind a pickup truck the rest of their stay there is quite benign in comparison to that experience so they feel relatively happy and safe being indoors and they quickly apply themselves to the program.  The pickup truck is started each evening after dinner as a deterrent for those kids thinking about running.
Many of the kids don’t talk about it because it would ruin the experience of the newcomers if they knew what to expect.  

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2010, 11:58:15 AM »
Quote from: "Pile of Dead Kids"
Quote from: "maruska"
It means he tied one end of a rope to a van, tied the other end to the girl, and drove the van.

I'm not sure if this one's true or not, but judging from what we know of Danny, it's not entirely unlikely.
It's also not an unheard of ploy to ply when it comes to eliciting cooperation from recalcitrant youth. For real. Don't pay attention to Whooter's attempt to obfuscate, lol, it doesn't happen daily, and they don't get to wear helmets! My guess is the practice is more common in some of the stridently religious programs. Rolofff comes to mind, which, incidentally, is also located in the vicinity of Corpus Christi. Maybe it's something 'bout Texas.

The good Rev. Charles Flowers of Love Demonstrated Ministries got into trouble for pulling a stunt like this at his boot camp for the ungodly. The girl fell down while being dragged and was injured.

See also, re. the LDM incident:

-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2010, 12:47:18 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
What everyone here has failed to mention is that the child is given a helmet to wear prior to this.  This pretty much happens to all kids at Therapeutic Boarding schools.  Its an acceptable hazing rite within TTI circles.  Once a kid is dragged around the parking lot for a few hours behind a pickup truck the rest of their stay there is quite benign in comparison to that experience so they feel relatively happy and safe being indoors and they quickly apply themselves to the program.  The pickup truck is started each evening after dinner as a deterrent for those kids thinking about running.
Many of the kids don’t talk about it because it would ruin the experience of the newcomers if they knew what to expect.  

:clown:  :clown:  :clown:
Just one of many sick and twisted "Learning Experience's" the Directors at Elan dreamed up to frighten us into compliance.
It worked for most and what still amazes me to this day is that these places like Elan and Valley View Farm/School are allowed to opperate with absolutely no real oversite. NATSAP IS A JOKE!!!!! :clown:
Once a kid is secluded in the middle of nowhere................no one can hear or see the abuse.
What I find even more revolting is that people like Danny Bennison :lala:  still think it was "all for our own good" TORTURE all good!
This is exactly how it works so well...........PRAVDA!!!!
The Nazi's thought they were doing the world a favor when they TORTURED and KILLED 12 Million PEOPLE.

The rich get programmed and richer and the poor get more oppressed and poorer.
They are too busy struggeling to survive to fight for their rights.
When they do open their minds or mouths they are oppressed by many systems and this is all by design.....so PLEASE SEND YOUR KID TO VALLEY VIEW SCHOOL SO THEY CAN BE A SELF-CENTERED ELITIST FUCKWAD JUST LIKE YOU!~ :soapbox:
Hey and thanks for that "oil accident" it's not enough to care only about money and material things, you have to pollute the whole planet with your your GREED. :cheers:
Harriet Gershman and the like continue to DESTROY entire familys with thier "moral treatment".......referal service.
More productive evil-bott's are just what you get.
The proof is people like Daniel Bennison who HONESTLY ENJOY THE ONLY POWER HE EVER HAD IN HIS WHOLE LIFE AND SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH THE ATTROCITYS HE COMMITED........ :notworthy:  "Oh giant kool-aid grant me the power to torture rich kids for money cause the sate paid my tuition to this "school" and now i can seek vengence!" :notworthy:
In fact when I have my "Mid-Life-Crisis" I'll be back to play all kinds of mindgames just to make myself feel better.
I will interupt human rights activist and the like with my drivvel on a daily basis.....Let more kids suffer....no-problem man. :shamrock:  :shamrock: 50,000 shamrocks later....... ::puke::
 :notworthy:

That felt good! Time to go tell of my Elected Officials!
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2010, 06:53:57 PM »
Quote from: "Eliscu2"
Just one of many sick and twisted "Learning Experience's" the Directors at Elan dreamed up to frighten us into compliance.
It worked for most and what still amazes me to this day is that these places like Elan and Valley View Farm/School are allowed to opperate with absolutely no real oversite.

Maybe a good lead off in the Valley View Wiki would be that they drag kids around the parking lot for a few hours prior to admittance. This will raise the credibility of the site quite a bit.  Parents would love it!!

Hey and thanks for that "oil accident" it's not enough to care only about money and material things, you have to pollute the whole planet with your your GREED.

Wow, your insight is amazing.  I cant believe you caught on to their plan.  The Trouble Teen industry caused the oil spill in the gulf, like you said, as a diversion so that the government will not have enough resources to focus on all the abuse going on in programs so they can continue to perform mind control on these kids and further their cult endeavors.  This must had been funded by Romney and those others in Utah.  I hope you don’t tell anyone about this.  It could cause trouble for the industry.

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2010, 07:03:15 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Quote from: "Eliscu2"
It worked for most and what still amazes me to this day is that these places like Elan and Valley View Farm/School are allowed to opperate with absolutely no real oversite.

Maybe a good lead off in the Valley View Wiki would be that they drag kids around the parking lot for a few hours prior to admittance. This will raise the credibility of the site quite a bit.  Parents would love it!!

Hey and thanks for that "oil accident" it's not enough to care only about money and material things, you have to pollute the whole planet with your your GREED.

Wow, your insight is amazing.  I cant believe you caught on to their plan.  The Trouble Teen industry caused the oil spill in the gulf, like you said, as a diversion so that the government will not have enough resources to focus on all the abuse going on in programs so they can continue to perform mind control on these kids and further their cult endeavors.  This must had been funded by Romney and those others in Utah.  I hope you don’t tell anyone about this.  It could cause trouble for the industry.

You took that out of context Whootius Maximus, reading comprehention was never your strong suit.
You even earned your own damn Icon :wall:
Hey you are missing the Bill O'Reilly show on Fox right now>
WELCOME TO HELL!