Author Topic: Valley View School Abuse  (Read 25180 times)

Offline VVSabuse

• View Profile
Valley View School Abuse
« on: May 13, 2010, 12:39:59 PM »
Valley View School abuses kids.
Their website is false marketing.
Philip G. Spiva Ph.D. is a child molester (Director)
http://http://www.valleyviewschool.org/site/
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: Valley View School Abuse
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 12:59:57 PM »
I know that they play Hyde School in basketball:

-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline VVSabuse

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 07:28:43 PM »
They also play the game-"obey here or you will go to Elan"

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2010, 07:32:02 PM »
Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 10:46:55 AM by Joel »

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2010, 08:26:27 PM »
Be aware that psy will not release your ip address unless forced to do so by court order. Don't let anyone try to tell you otherwise.

Another thing... google torpark and consider using it.

Offline dbdick

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2010, 05:34:42 PM »
Valley View School is a reputable institution of learning with a very fine and professional educational and administrative staff.  I assume that the libelous comments made, specifically regarding Dr. Spiva,  may have come from a disgruntled former student who was beyond the scope of Valley View's intervention.  Our decision to send our son to Valley View was both the most difficult and the most rewarding decision we've ever made. I'd be happy to speak with anyone interested in learning more about our personal journey and experience at Valley View. Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Offline episodeone

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2010, 04:48:33 PM »
That's crazy.  You are confusing Valley View with the Catholic Church.  Our son went to Valley View for two years and just graduated from college with a 3.0 average.  Valley View had prepared him with their program.  Phil Spiva is a fine man and Valley View is a fine place and those kinds of scurrilous charges on that earlier post should not be allowed to float around.  It really is pathetic for someone to make such charges.

Offline Valley View Graduate

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2010, 05:41:36 PM »
This post is nothing more then an immature attempt to defame a talented and proven doctor of psychology. Not every young man leaves Valley View School with the maturity to resist the immature impulses, as this anonymous post demonstrates.

I am a graduate of Valley View School, and I have known Doctor Spiva since the early 1990's. While I would never suggest that each day as a VVS was a constant joy, it certainly is an environment that allowed me to grow into maturity. Sadly, this post acts as testament that not every young man will glean the full benefit of the VVS experience.

Personally, in the years immediately following leaving VVS, I didn't fully recognize how well the program worked. It took a long time for me to see the deep rooted habits and improved decision making process and the lasting positive effects of both.    The full benefit of VVS is often unrecognized until one is well into their college years, and I suspect whoever left this post is still a young, immature, disgruntled former student. Some day, when he grows up, he will see the error in his ways.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding the creditably of Doctor Spiva, the of quality of the staff, or any other questions about the VVS experience I would be happy to discuss them with you.

Jonathan Sloan, Esq.
[email protected]

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2010, 07:51:24 PM »
Oh wow, three 1-post accounts pop out of the woodwork almost immediately. Looks like someone at the program slammed the panic button. Reminds me of UO. "All Come!"

You three'd be slightly more believable if it didn't have the Seals of Guaranteed Child Abuse on it:

...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline woodchuck

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2010, 09:18:12 PM »
The person who posted such an unfounded attack on Dr. Spiva should be ashamed. Valley View, under Dr. Spiva's leadership and guidance has helped countless young men find their way in a world that seemed totally against them. Is the program tough? Yes. Does it ask a lot of the boys?Yes. Does it teach them tolerance, resposibility, respect for themselves and others? Yes And how to cope in the world? Yes.
I personally know several young men who probably would not be in this world today if not for their experience at VVS and who are doing very well in their lives.  To insult the program and especially Dr. Spiva with such despicable accusations can only be the actions of a malicious person who failed to learn the valuable lessons avaliable to them while at VVS.  Dr. Spiva you have my total support.
A parent of a successful VVS graduate.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2010, 09:24:53 PM »
Wow, you people are tripping off every single bullshit alarm in the book. The only thing this is doing is making me suspicious as hell. Had you all not said anything the thread would have dropped off the front page and I wouldn't have thought twice about it.

But now... NO way.. yall got me intrigued. Time to start digging through Valley View's trash.

VVAbuse, contact me via PM, I'd like to talk to you in private.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2010, 10:19:28 PM »
:shamrock:  :shamrock:

What a wonderful thread, I would think that we would all be pleased that abuse charges leveled against someone were more then likely unfounded but NOOOOOOOO, that would not be in our best interests. We need abuse it drives the very engine the guides the mother ship. Happy hunting or tormenting which ever comes first.

Danny
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2010, 10:35:04 PM »
Still yearning for those days back in Elan when you were the man in control eh?

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2010, 10:51:39 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Still yearning for those days back in Elan when you were the man in control eh?

:shamrock:  :shamrock:

Ya know your family is right you are a emotional retard, who lost his way. I feel for ya dude.
Happy delusional living in the far east.

Danny
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2010, 12:14:44 AM »
Yep, Danny's living his program days out on the forums. Still missing the days where you and Ol' Joe Ricci were laying bets on poor schmucks in the ring? Look pip squeak, I know all of your lame ass tricks. I've done them all myself, I've seen them a hundred times.

You've got nothing new, nothing innovative, and more importantly nothing useful to add. Hell I bet you wake up with a huge hard on over the power you used to have over the lives of those poor saps in Elan. I bet you fantsize about the hurt you've done to them. I know you feel guilty and come up on here like we are your personal AA group. All the crosstalk must drive you right to the edge of your sanity.

Gotta be in control Bennison, gotta be that Assistant Director still, gotta keep on inflicting the hurt.

You aren't nothing new.. Before you there was me. Big difference though, I didn't wake up fantasizing about hurting people, I'm just an asshole naturally. You on the other hand are byproduct of a pathetic machine.

Fornits will prevail over the likes of you, Fornits always has. You've got nothing new and will one day only be remembered as an object of mockery and ridicule.

Me.. I'll be remembered as that asshole who split CALO wide open, that asshole who protested Benchmark, That son of a bitch who did this and that horrible thing. Big difference again.. I'll at least be remembered for being useful. You on the other hand will be remembered for being sad pathetic old wino.

have fun waking up and wanking to the fantasy of which poor sucker is going into the ring next you sick old bastard.