Yes
3 (18.8%)
No
4 (25%)
Just Sharon, Art, and their sockpuppets
9 (56.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: May 06, 2010, 12:17:33 PM

Author Topic: Poll: Should the Elanites be banned?  (Read 6746 times)

Offline Octomommy

• View Profile
Re: Poll: Should the Elanites be banned?
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2010, 06:48:48 PM »
yes yes Sharon was sitting right here at my house when you called me Saturday.
very interesting....
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 06:48:42 AM by Octomommy »

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2010, 07:06:13 PM »
Quote from: "Octomommy"
very interesting....
STFU FELICE YOU CRAZY EVIL DUMB BITCH. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT AN ATTENTION WHORE. PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK. GOOD JOB EVIL QUEEN YOU MAKE MY MOTHER LOOK LIKE JUNE CLEVER.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2010, 07:26:04 PM »
Quote from: "RavingMad"
Quote from: "Octomommy"
very interesting....
STFU FELICE YOU CRAZY EVIL DUMB BITCH. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT AN ATTENTION WHORE. PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK. GOOD JOB EVIL QUEEN YOU MAKE MY MOTHER LOOK LIKE JUNE CLEVER.

LOUDER!!!!!  BIGGER!!!!!!!
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2010, 07:28:01 PM »
fuck christ i am about to laugh...ok annie you actually cheered me up with that one. fuck i am suppose to be mad..lmao roflmao ok i need five minutes to get pissed off again.....fucken you did make me laugh that was not suppose to happen ..damn :roflmao:  :roflmao:
RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2010, 07:35:34 PM »
fuck christ i am about to laugh...ok annie you actually cheered me up with that one. fuck i am suppose to be mad..lmao roflmao ok i need five minutes to get pissed off again.....fucken you did make me laugh that was not suppose to happen ..damn :roflmao:  :roflmao:

See?  You just need to lighten up a little bit sweetheart.  That's all.  Smoke a fatty and relax.

:rasta:
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2010, 07:37:47 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

See?  You just need to lighten up a little bit sweetheart.  That's all.  Smoke a fatty and relax.

:rasta:
DAMN I HATE TO AGREE WITH YOU BUT SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD PLAN....OK TRUCE ONLY FOR THE NIGHT OK...LMAO

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2010, 08:38:44 AM »
YES ELAN PEOPLE ARE WASTE OF TIME  ASK FELICE CLEAR EXAMPLE THERE.

Offline SEKTO

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2010, 11:43:55 AM »
Quote from: "iJust"
I know the admins will never do it, but I'd like to show these twats that nobody wants them around.  If you're sick of the constant drama and bullshit from these lunatics, vote yes.  Program damage is only so much of an excuse, and even if the program was totally responsible for how utterly fucked up these individuals are, we shouldn't have to deal with it cluttering up the forum and making it difficult for anybody to have a meaningful conversation.

Totally.  What a bunch of bullshit.  For God's sake, admins, please do something.

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2010, 11:50:13 AM »
Quote from: "SEKTO"
Quote from: "iJust"
I know the admins will never do it, but I'd like to show these twats that nobody wants them around.  If you're sick of the constant drama and bullshit from these lunatics, vote yes.  Program damage is only so much of an excuse, and even if the program was totally responsible for how utterly fucked up these individuals are, we shouldn't have to deal with it cluttering up the forum and making it difficult for anybody to have a meaningful conversation.

Totally.  What a bunch of bullshit.  For God's sake, admins, please do something.
FULLY AGREED