Yes
3 (18.8%)
No
4 (25%)
Just Sharon, Art, and their sockpuppets
9 (56.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: May 06, 2010, 12:17:33 PM

Author Topic: Poll: Should the Elanites be banned?  (Read 6721 times)

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
Re: Poll: Should the Elanites be banned?
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2010, 03:32:08 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
Quote from: "RavingMad"
you know perfectly who i am psy i contacted you this morning told you i was requesting my moms accounts be terminated. stop assuming cuz you are making yourself look like an ass. evil man. very heartless, spineless and evil. enjoy your little victory and slither in it. you locked the shit up so i cannot edit a thing. i am going to dreamhost with a complaint now enjoy. i tried to reason with you but no. enjoy the next step.
We told you first of all that policies have changed and you'll have to delete your own postings.  As far as editing goes, things should work now.  If they don't, I can test out your permissions and figure out what the problem is. There is no need to go to Dreamhost, though you're free to do it.
no need to go to dreamhost, you are adding to a hate personal thingy. you know my moms not coming back so why would you do what you did . ok you are pissed at her but do you find it neccessary to do what you did? knowing what i told you this moring? this is where your the one acting immature truly. art even contacted me nicely expressed concern..omfg you attacked them both when neither is here or coming back. why? you are doing same as you claimed they did. why is what your doing be right? its not. there are laws about hate sites. there are laws about personal targetting. ART and my Mom do have solid case there even if you are to dumb to see it. they both can hold you two liable. if they can stop bickering long enough they could trully sue you two as a result. you taunt me to call my auntie. i already did enjoy the next phase. so have your little mexican stand off now. either become sensitive very fast or enjoy.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2010, 04:00:08 PM »
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 05:42:52 PM by liarsexposed »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2010, 04:20:07 PM »
I just wanna say that the picture was HI-LARIOUS!!!!!

:rocker:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2010, 04:20:59 PM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
Sarah.. You are perpetuating the same crap your mom did. There is nothing to be gained from this.
I happen to share the same opinion about Mike. He is an arrogant,condoscending prick. But you are not going to change him. Most of this comes about over his desire to have revenge on the big bad art. He has completely enjoyed the beatings your mom has been doling out. You will not change his mind,and I " get" that he is the admin here,he doesnt have to change. This is the way they like it here at Fornits.
Whatever, Art.  You had as much part in the drama as she did and you know it.  You're both to blame.  I'm not angry with either you or Sharon but a line has to be drawn someplace.  Perhaps the sarcasm in the subtitle of your own forum was over the line but goddamnit, you can only push people so far.  I love Fornits, always have, and to see you two crap all over it with your constant repetitive drama...  It pisses me off, and i'm probably the hardest guy here to piss off.  I make no excuses, though. I'm not going to edit the subtitle. You both earned it.

And before you make Fornits itself out to be some evil entity, you should know that there is oversight here and Antigen is not entirely on my side with this issue of compartmentalizing certain threads to be only viewed on an opt in basis.  We are aware this borders on moderation but at this point...  I mean hell.  Every other thread is about you or Sharon.  It's driving people away and distracts and annoys those who stay.  It's as if you walked into a private party and started screaming at your girlfriend and wouldn't stop even when asked to take it outside.  I've asked you both to take it to PMs.  I've been very very polite and have been patient, even after some of you break promises that you won't do this shit anymore.  I've tried to convince you both to let it go but you know what, iJust is right.  You love this drama.  You can't live without it.  And more than that you need an audience.  Well the audience is booing.  The audience wants you gone, and that's the last I have to say on this.  You two can either keep going or just grow the fuck up and deal with your shit (in private, preferrably).  Get therapy.

This is the last I'll have to say on this topic.  Bye.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2010, 04:25:49 PM »
Quote from: "psy"

And before you make Fornits itself out to be some evil entity, you should know that there is oversight here and Antigen is not entirely on my side with this issue of compartmentalizing certain threads to be only viewed on an opt in basis.

With this shit, I do agree.  And I LOVE the title "Sharon & Art Show"!!!  :seg:

We are aware this borders on moderation but at this point...  I mean hell.  Every other thread is about you or Sharon.  It's driving people away and distracts and annoys those who stay.  It's as if you walked into a private party and started screaming at your girlfriend and wouldn't stop even when asked to take it outside.  I've asked you both to take it to PMs.  I've been very very polite and have been patient, even after some of you break promises that you won't do this shit anymore.  I've tried to convince you both to let it go but you know what, iJust is right.  You love this drama.  You can't live without it.  And more than that you need an audience.  

Yup....attention whoring at its, ummm finest? Worst?

Well the audience is booing.  The audience wants you gone,

:notworthy:  :nods:  :nods:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :nods:  :nods:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :nods:  :nods:   :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :nods:  :nods:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :nods:  :nods:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :nods:  :nods:  :nods:  :nods:  :nods:  :nods:  :nods:

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2010, 04:48:08 PM »
Whew...I leave this place for a few hours and BAM... the shit hits the proverbial fan.

Well anyway, I guess that settles that...lol.. nothing more to bitch about...for now..  :D

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2010, 04:50:57 PM »
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 05:40:30 PM by liarsexposed »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2010, 04:59:41 PM »
But coming from you, Art, isn't that comment (toward Anne) kind of like the pot calling the kettle black?

Anyway I admit I used to like screwing around on here sometimes while bored at work...

Yeah, a person sure can waste a lot of time on here...

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2010, 05:19:23 PM »
you all dont get it do you. enough of this all.
RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2010, 05:32:41 PM »
Ahhh Anne's .2 cents
How very useful..Your job,as we see it,is just to stir the pot and piss people off. Again,perhaps someone else wants to fulfil your life,but I am just not interested.
I find you repulsive

Back atya ya Stepcrafting freakazoid.  :seg2:

Offline iJust

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2010, 05:38:57 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Ahhh Anne's .2 cents
How very useful..Your job,as we see it,is just to stir the pot and piss people off. Again,perhaps someone else wants to fulfil your life,but I am just not interested.
I find you repulsive

Lols
"Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?" -Willie Nelson

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2010, 06:07:04 PM »
Ahhh Anne's .2 cents
I find you repulsive
What I wanna know is ... how does one divide a penny into fifths?
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline iJust

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2010, 06:08:36 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
Ahhh Anne's .2 cents
I find you repulsive
WIth a laser.  A Frickin laser. Preferably tied to a shark.
"Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?" -Willie Nelson

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2010, 06:11:45 PM »
Quote from: "iJust"
Quote from: "Ursus"
Ahhh Anne's .2 cents
I find you repulsive
WIth a laser.  A Frickin laser. Preferably tied to a shark.

:shamrock:  :shamrock:
OK, Minnie Me....Can I just get, "A Frickin Laser"......lol.
Danny
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2010, 06:22:00 PM »
Quote from: "RavingMad"
Quote from: "Antigen"
That Psy, he's such a quilty dude! LOL

Hey RM, here's a solution for you.

:boycott:
WHY SHOULD I BOYCOTT FORNITS THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE A FREE SITE, LEAST THAT IS WHAT YOU CLAIM.

Cause it would seem to be the easiest way to solve the problems you have with the way the site operates. Don't take me the wrong way.

OH I KNOW I WILL GET BANNED EVENTUALLY FOR NOT AGREEING WITH THE MIGHTY GINGER AND MIKE.

Has never happened to anybody since this site first went up in `98. I have been asked to consider banning you for flooding.

Honest to God, that is the issue. Not that anybody hates one or another of the combatants or enjoys watching this ugly brawl. It seems to be quite the opposite. We're all sick and tired of hearing it. Entirely. Completely. Done. Please stop. Take it private. But please, please do not continue to hijack every recent thread and to start new ones with information completely unrelated to anything anybody has expressed any interest in discussing.

GO GET SMACKED AROUND BY ANOTHER MAN AND LEAVE PROFESSIONAL WORK TO PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE. YOU ARE A COMPLETE FAILURE LADY WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE?? NEITHER OF YOU DID RIGHT THING AT ALL TODAY. COMPASSION IS SO FAR AWAY. HOW ABOUT SOME KIND WORDS? OH THAT IS RIGHT WE ARE ALL BENEATH YOU ARENT WE. YOU ARE A FAKE. SHIT I REMEMBER THE DAY YOU ALWAYS CALLED MY MOM WHEN YOU NEEDED SOMETHING WHEN YOUR LITTLE BULLSHIT SITE WAS DOWN ACTED LIKE A GOOD FRIEND. DID YOU EVEN CALL HER TODAY TO SEE HOW SHE WAS? NO CUZ I AM AT HOME WITH HER. YOU BUILT A NEST OF BULLSHIT THEN GOT THE NERVE TO BLAME ART AND MOM. LADY GO INTO THERAPY AND GET YOURSELF TOGETHER FIRST BEFORE YOU TRY TO GUIDE OTHERS. DRUGS, DRINKING, DOMESTIC ABUSE GOOD WORK LADY. WHERES YOUR KIDS DURING THIS ALL? YOUR DYSFUNCTIONAL BULLSHIT IN ALLOWING YOUR LITTLE CLICK TO TAKE OVER IS IRRESPONSIBLE. I THINK YOU OWE SOME MASSIVE APOLOGIZES TO ALL YOUR POSTERS TELL THEM HOW TRULY FAKE YOU AND PSY ARE.

Hey, thanks for publishing a warped version of confidential info while slamming me for insensitivity! But since you mention it, I honestly smirked a little reading that. I'm not being sarcastic now. If you knew me you'd know I have a warped sense of irony so that something like this really does help me to view things in a better, brighter light. But it was precisely behavior like what everyone is complaining about the led to the incident to which you refer. You can only follow someone around in public and private for so many hours harassing and badgering them before they'll cuss you out and maybe throw a coffee mug at the wall. In my view, this response does not warrant a potentially life threatening beating. Hell, breaking a coffee mug shouldn't warrant physical assault even when it's unprovoked.

My suggestion to all of you guys is to do two simple but often difficult things. Walk away from the argument AND let the other parties do the same. Quit harassing each other. Please!

If you guys would even just maybe agree to limiting your posts on this topic to a couple a day that'd be cool! But man, if you can't play nicely you shouldn't play together at all.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes