Author Topic: Now Ppl That Is a CUNT  (Read 3526 times)

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
Now Ppl That Is a CUNT
« on: May 05, 2010, 12:04:51 AM »
l
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 02:53:52 PM by SharonMcCarthy »
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
Re: Now Ppl That Is a CUNT
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 12:17:50 AM »
:karma:
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 04:12:57 PM by SharonMcCarthy »
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2010, 12:19:33 AM »
a
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 04:12:34 PM by SharonMcCarthy »
Kahlil Gibran

Offline Octomommy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2010, 11:10:41 AM »
Quote from: "SharonMcCarthy"
I can just see the tantrum tomorrow it will go like this...I demand that gets taken down immediately...I am calling police having you arrested.. For what I did nothing..never said a name what so ever and never disclosed information would be kept secure when visiting my site. I never invited anyone they came fully willingly. Someones arrogancy caught them off guard completely not my fault at all....I can here the pig squeel...like a baby I demand this, I demand that or I will file another bogus DMCA complaint and my bullshit brother in law(whom thinks I am insane anyways) attorney will have your ass..i know the law but i can break it, I am allowed to fuck with others but no one may fuck with me or I will have their ass. OK Baby now have your little tantrum. Funny how I had ppl from Virgina, CA, FL, CT, WI etc on my site but they shall have no fear. Because they are good honest people who do not fuck with peoples lives at all. They disagree but do not target a person's life. Now back the fuck up off my family, off my ex husband, off my kids, off my life period. Stop your lies about my vagina and everything else or maybe I will drop this off on a computer nerds lap to have joy with completely. Stop fucking with me altogether and apologize for disrespecting my RAPE or I have no idea what shall occur next. I have tolerated enough period. You are mentally insane but never doubt for a minute I do not know how to handle a man like you. I learned well from the assholes I dealt with all my life...very good teachers..oh thats right your one of them. You have a chance to become human but this is the last chance. I do not play with little boys anymore.  :peace:

:waaaa:[attachment=0:18vjv2mg]octomom-tattoo.jpg[/attachment:18vjv2mg]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2010, 10:41:02 AM »
Quote from: "Octomommy"
Quote from: "SharonMcCarthy"
I can just see the tantrum tomorrow it will go like this...I demand that gets taken down immediately...I am calling police having you arrested.. For what I did nothing..never said a name what so ever and never disclosed information would be kept secure when visiting my site. I never invited anyone they came fully willingly. Someones arrogancy caught them off guard completely not my fault at all....I can here the pig squeel...like a baby I demand this, I demand that or I will file another bogus DMCA complaint and my bullshit brother in law(whom thinks I am insane anyways) attorney will have your ass..i know the law but i can break it, I am allowed to fuck with others but no one may fuck with me or I will have their ass. OK Baby now have your little tantrum. Funny how I had ppl from Virgina, CA, FL, CT, WI etc on my site but they shall have no fear. Because they are good honest people who do not fuck with peoples lives at all. They disagree but do not target a person's life. Now back the fuck up off my family, off my ex husband, off my kids, off my life period. Stop your lies about my vagina and everything else or maybe I will drop this off on a computer nerds lap to have joy with completely. Stop fucking with me altogether and apologize for disrespecting my RAPE or I have no idea what shall occur next. I have tolerated enough period. You are mentally insane but never doubt for a minute I do not know how to handle a man like you. I learned well from the assholes I dealt with all my life...very good teachers..oh thats right your one of them. You have a chance to become human but this is the last chance. I do not play with little boys anymore.  :peace:

:waaaa:[attachment=0:2qtn6677]octomom-tattoo.jpg[/attachment:2qtn6677]
SHUT UP BITCH LEAST MY MOM HAS HER KIDS UNLIKE YOU THAT TRIED TO HURT YOURS. YOU MAKE ME SICK. WOULD YOUR KIDS DO FOR YOU...DOUBT IT. STUPID CUNT GO CUT YOUR ARMS UP SOME MORE. YOU GOT NO ONE HONESTLY THAT LIKES YOU. YOU ARE FAKE AND EVIL. YOUR ARTWORK IS TWISTED AND STUPID. YOU ARE EVIL JUST LIKE YOUR FAMILY SAYS. NO WONDER THEY TOOK YOUR KIDS FROM YOU. ALL YOU GOT IN YOUR LIFE IS READING AND RUNNING YOUR MOUTH. WHAT YOU DOING FOR MOTHERS DAY? ONLY ONE WITH YOU BUT WHERES THE REST? HELL WHO DO YOU HAVE...HONESTLY WHO. YOUR TOOK MY MOMS FRIENDSHIP AND SPIT IT IN HER FACE. YOU ARE THE LAIR SHIT STARTER NOT ART OR MY MOM. YOU ARE. YOU ARE A REAL PIECE OF CRAP NEVER FORGET THAT. ALL YOU GOT IS WEED AS YOUR TRUE FRIEND BACKSTABBING CUNT YOU ARE.
RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2010, 10:51:10 AM »
Wtf..? Would someone please fill me in as to what this octomommy crap is about?

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2010, 11:17:10 AM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
Wtf..? Would someone please fill me in as to what this octomommy crap is about?
LONG STORY BUT BOTTOM LINE IS THE CLICK ON HERE PULLED SOME SHIT. FELICE AND AARON THE TWO ATTENTION WHORES. CRAZY FELICE AND PANDA FUCKER AARON
RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2010, 11:23:43 AM »
Fuckin' hell.. Not only are the Elan grads, for the most part, dull, repetitive, tedious, and abrasive cunts... their offspring are as well.

The only program that fucks up the survivors and the children of the survivors.

JESUS WEEPS..

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2010, 12:03:13 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Fuckin' hell.. Not only are the Elan grads, for the most part, dull, repetitive, tedious, and abrasive cunts... their offspring are as well.

The only program that fucks up the survivors and the children of the survivors.

JESUS WEEPS..
STFU PANDA FUCKER GAME PLAYING ASSHOLE. FUNNY HOW YOUR IN ANOTHER COUNTRY CUZ UNITED STATES DOES NOT WANT YOUR KIND. CHILD ABUSER. BET CHINA DOES NOT KNOW YOU ABUSED CHILDREN. YOU DONT LIKE ME THEN DO NOT READ IT FUCK HEAD. I PROBABLY MAKE MORE MONEY THAN YOU ANYWAYS AND GUESS WHAT I DO NOT HAVE TO HIDE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY TO DO IT. YOU COULD ONLY PRAY TO HAVE A KID LIKE ME. OR THEN AGAIN YOU WOULD FUCK IT UP I WOULD NOT TRUST YOU WITH A FISH. FUNNY HOW YOU AND FELICE THE HEADCASE ARE SO CLOSE.

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2010, 12:11:48 PM »
CHE AND FELICE ATTENTION WHORES..LMAO THIS IS WHAT YOU PEOLE DO ALL DAY , SHIT GO OUTSIDE OR SOMETHING. I AM STUCK IN THE HOUSE TODAY BUT YOU GUYS DO THIS ON A DAILY BASES. NO LIVES OUT THERE FOR REAL.