Author Topic: SOMEONES IP ADDRESS GEE I WONDER WHO  (Read 7585 times)

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
Re: SOMEONES IP ADDRESS GEE I WONDER WHO
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2010, 11:44:54 AM »
Quote from: "SharonMcCarthy"
Scratch n sniff CHE you told me once you were Octomommy so you also added to game playing bullshit on here. Oh I forgot the CYBER GOD has spoken..Fuck you buddy

I am Octomommy.
Now you can go build me 5 "Feliceisacrazycuntwhore" sights if you like....have fun.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2010, 11:50:59 AM »
Quote from: "Eliscu2"
Scratch n sniff CHE you told me once you were Octomommy so you also added to game playing bullshit on here. Oh I forgot the CYBER GOD has spoken..Fuck you buddy

I am Octomommy.
Now you can go build me 5 "Feliceisacrazycuntwhore" sights if you like....have fun.
No Felice I will not be building any sites to hurt you. I would never do that to you. I am just hurt right now, but I realize you as well were sick of the bullshit on here. You did try to ask me to stop and I never listened so in a way guess I got what I deserved. I really trusted you Felice and I am just shocked right now, do not have to process it. You met me and my kids, you know how I am and my kids. Well I forgive you, because that is what friends truly do, they forgive and move on. I wish you much peace and love in your life Felice I truly do. No there will not be any sites directed towards you, I feel you suffered enough all these years. The shame part of this all is a friendship is lost. Take care....Sharon
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2010, 11:55:00 AM »
Felice,

Why did you take credit for something that isn't true? We both know who the REAL octomommy is, cool of you to take the hit for it though, I'm sure she's grateful.

Offline iJust

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2010, 11:58:04 AM »

I am Octomommy.
No Felice I will not be building any sites to hurt you. I would never do that to you. I am just hurt right now, but I realize you as well were sick of the bullshit on here.

Everybody is sick of it, but i'm sure if you cut it out people will forgive you.
"Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?" -Willie Nelson

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2010, 12:06:06 PM »
you ppl are sick to edit my postings like that i never made those statements.
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2010, 12:17:01 PM »
:shamrock:  :shamrock:

Please, Just stop all this madness. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone just go home and find a place to meditate, this is got to be the most absurd form of communication I have ever seen.
Sharon, please I am begging you stop this. Let it go, like I said it is a sickness that the only cure is silence. It does not mean you are a doormat.
We love you girl really, move on.
(I should know)

Danny
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2010, 12:20:09 PM »
Quote from: "iJust"

I am Octomommy.
No Felice I will not be building any sites to hurt you. I would never do that to you. I am just hurt right now, but I realize you as well were sick of the bullshit on here.

Everybody is sick of it, but i'm sure if you cut it out people will forgive you.
Actually I am done with ppl. truly there is no good out there, I thank you all for waking me up to realize that. Far as I am concerned you all need therapy, and major medication. Oh yes, laugh it up you all destroyed someone emotionally today...good job...happy now? Happy friendships were lost and others never were able to be created either? I am sure I will get some smart ass comment out of someone too.
Kahlil Gibran

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2010, 01:12:51 PM »
Quote from: "elanasshole"
Actually I am done with ppl. truly there is no good out there, I thank you all for waking me up to realize that. Far as I am concerned you all need therapy, and major medication. Oh yes, laugh it up you all destroyed someone emotionally today...good job...happy now? Happy friendships were lost and others never were able to be created either? I am sure I will get some smart ass comment out of someone too.

You never had any friends in the first place you stupid cunt.  Octomommy would kill herself before she gave birth to a wretch like you.  STFU Sharon.
You are probably right. However your lack of class is amazing
Kahlil Gibran

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2010, 02:26:16 PM »
Just wanted to put a word in for the other side. Art contacted me, first about the picture. I blocked that because the OP had already said they wanted that done months ago. I figured it was an oversite. Then he found the home address, etc. and wanted that taken down. No problem at all from the op, so that was done. He also agreed that not responding would probably be the best route now. So it looks like all combatants have reached a consensus.

Shit, I just remembered. I got compliments from both Danny BII and Whooter in another thread. Man, I gotta get out of here. I must know immediately what color the sky is in this world.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2010, 08:24:42 AM »
Quote from: "Antigen"
Just wanted to put a word in for the other side. Art contacted me, first about the picture. I blocked that because the OP had already said they wanted that done months ago. I figured it was an oversite. Then he found the home address, etc. and wanted that taken down. No problem at all from the op, so that was done. He also agreed that not responding would probably be the best route now. So it looks like all combatants have reached a consensus.

Shit, I just remembered. I got compliments from both Danny BII and Whooter in another thread. Man, I gotta get out of here. I must know immediately what color the sky is in this world.
OH YES YOUR ASS IS COVERED THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS RIGHT GINGER??
RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2010, 08:33:29 AM »

I am Octomommy.
YOU HEARTLESS CUNT YOU CRAZY HEARTLESS CUNT HELL MY MOMS WONT DO A THING TO YOU BUT I WILL BE TELLING EVERYONE IN WISCONSIN MENTAL HEALTH BOARD WHAT YOU DID TO MY MOMS. YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS YOU EVIL CUNT. BET YOUR ASS HER KIDS ARE HERE STUPID CUNT. HEHEHEHEHEHE SO FUNNY RIGHT. OH AND LAUGH IT UP SHE TRIED KILLING HERSELF LAST NIGHT HEHEHEHEHE EVEN FUNNIER. YOU HEARTLESS EVIL CUNT. IT WAS NOT EVEN ABOUT ART YOU CUNT IT WAS ABOUT YOU EXPLOITING HER FRIENDSHIP. YOU DEFEND ART YOU CRAZY NASTY RASTY CUNT. DO NOT CONTACT HER EVER DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME. FUCKEN EVIL ASS BITCH. WHAT YOU DID WAS WORSE THAN WHAT ART DID LEAST HE WAS OPEN ABOUT IT. YOU ATTACK FROM BEHIND SO YOUR ENEMIES DO NOT SEE YOU. FUCKEN EVIL CUNT. CHE YOUR ARE JUST A DICK GO FUCK A PANDA YOU SICK ASSHOLE. SO LOOK FOR YOUR FELICEISACRAZYCUNTWHORE SITES BECAUSE I WILL MAKE DAMN SURE PEOPLE KNOW HOW YOU LOST YOUR KIDS AND HALF THE SHIT YOU DO. YOUR ART SUCKS ASS TOO. FUCK I AM CALLING MAURA MYSELF. YOU ARE A FUCKEN CUNT REMEMBER THAT.
RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2010, 08:39:32 AM »
Quote from: "elanasshole"

You never had any friends in the first place you stupid cunt.  Octomommy would kill herself before she gave birth to a wretch like you.  STFU Sharon.
LISTEN YOU PRICK, WHO IS PROBABLY ART TO BEGIN WITH HERE. YOU ARE OLD I AM YOUNG YOU MAY FORGET BUT I WONT. YOU STFU MY MOM DOES HAVE MANY ON HER SIDE. SHE HAS A LOT OF GOOD PEOPLE THAT LOVE HER NOT PRETEND TO BE HER FRIEND LIKE FELICE DID EITHER. YOU SICKEN ME FULLY ART. NOW YOU DO NOT GOT TO LOOK OVER FOR MY MOM ANYMORE SHE IS DONE WITH YOU BUT DICKSUCK I AM HERE.GOOD LUCK WITH THAT. OH AND I GOT MY AUNTIE TO LEGALLY RESPRESENT ME SHE LOVES ME, AND YOU GO TO YOUR SHITHEAD BROTHER IN LAW WHO THINKS YOUR A JOKE. THREATEN ME ONCE OLD MAN JUST ONCE YOU NASTY EVIL MAN. TELL MY OTHER SO CALLED AUNT SHE WILL GET HERS TOO IN THE END DRUGS IN HOUSE ETC...GO SMOKE A BOWL WITH HER TODAY AND LAUGH IT ALL UP YOU FUCK BREATHE

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2010, 08:41:17 AM »
Quote from: "Octomommy"
Quote from: "Antigen"
I thank you and my countrymen thank you.  :notworthy:
np my arguement is not with you or the countrymen and for that I do extend my apology too.

:suicide:
YEAH FELICE YOU NEED TO BE INSTITUTIONALIZED EVIL CUNT

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2010, 09:03:05 AM »
Quote from: "RavingMad"

I am Octomommy.

CHE YOUR ARE JUST A DICK GO FUCK A PANDA YOU SICK ASSHOLE.

Are you single and over 18? God I hope so, because with a mouth like yours.... wow.. wild in the head.. etc.

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2010, 09:19:56 AM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Quote from: "RavingMad"

I am Octomommy.

CHE YOUR ARE JUST A DICK GO FUCK A PANDA YOU SICK ASSHOLE.

Are you single and over 18? God I hope so, because with a mouth like yours.... wow.. wild in the head.. etc.
ACTUALLY I AM 20 IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A AWESOME GUY AND HE LOVES MY MOUTH.IN A MINUTE HE WILL BE ON HERE TOO. NO PRICK I GOT MORE MORALS THAN YOU EVER WILL HAVE. I AM HUMAN WHATS YOUR EXCUSE DICKLICK