Author Topic: why and how this forum fails  (Read 12541 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: why and how this forum fails
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2010, 02:43:06 PM »
Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora

An open discussion about the troubled parent industry

That is our title if I am correct. Stop trying to dominate the web with negative feedback, it is open to all kinds of feedback.
Please......"An open discussion".
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2010, 02:55:12 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Stop trying to dominate the web with negative feedback,

traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2010, 06:25:00 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Stop trying to dominate the web with negative feedback,

:shamrock:  :shamrock:

Quizzical Dog, com'on you know what I am talking about. Anne, beautiful German Shepard though. Love those doggies.

Danny

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 11, 2010, 07:32:29 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
I don't think you'll get the response you're looking for.  I know you and I know you to be an honest person.  If you feel SUWS helped you, I honestly believe you feel that way. It doesn't however, mean that SUWS hasn't hurt others.  Programs change from time to time and under different ownerships.  Whether SUWS is better or worse than it was when you were there is an unknown.

It's hard to get any more arrogant and condescending than that! But welcome to fornits, land of the double standard. If you post the most outrageous stories of abuse you will be instantly believed without a shred of evidence, and because you have the moral high ground this means you can smear people and post their names, pictures addresses and threats online. Great! But suggest that a program might be helpful? Be prepared to provide "proof", since the "burden is on you". Be prepared to be talked down to, as if you're an idiot incapable of knowing what happened to yourself as exampled in the above quote.

"I honestly believe you feel that way". Translation: You are full of shit, but you are ignorant and dumb enough to believe this I will respect it, but will not concede that it is truth, only your warped version of it (due to brainwashing most likely or ignorance of the subtleties of all the fornits defined forms of "abuse")

" It doesn't however, mean that SUWS hasn't hurt others.  Programs change from time to time and under different ownerships.  Whether SUWS is better or worse than it was when you were there is an unknown."
Translation: If 1 out of 10,000 say they were abused, then the program is forever tainted and all good reports dismissed. One kid complaining about being in a program is too many. Therefore, even if YOU had a good experience, someone else might not have so you must concede that they are therefore not safe and please shut up and don't say it's good.

You got to hand it to these fornits losers. They put some serious effort in constructing logical arguments that at first appear to almost make sense, but quickly fall apart under further scrutiny. In the end they use bully tactics to pressure the weaker of their members to tow the party line, and the intellectual leaders like Psy can worry about constructing page long explanations on why an 18 year old who signs themselves into a state regulated rehab center can be considered a victim of other people's decisions.
one day at a time

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 11, 2010, 07:48:27 PM »
Quote from: "SUCK IT"
I don't think you'll get the response you're looking for.  I know you and I know you to be an honest person.  If you feel SUWS helped you, I honestly believe you feel that way. It doesn't however, mean that SUWS hasn't hurt others.  Programs change from time to time and under different ownerships.  Whether SUWS is better or worse than it was when you were there is an unknown.

It's hard to get any more arrogant and condescending than that! But welcome to fornits, land of the double standard. If you post the most outrageous stories of abuse you will be instantly believed without a shred of evidence, and because you have the moral high ground this means you can smear people and post their names, pictures addresses and threats online. Great!

But suggest that a program might be helpful? Be prepared to provide "proof", since the "burden is on you". Be prepared to be talked down to, as if you're an idiot incapable of knowing what happened to yourself as exampled in the above quote.

"I honestly believe you feel that way". Translation: You are full of shit, but you are ignorant and dumb enough to believe this I will respect it, but will not concede that it is truth, only your warped version of it (due to brainwashing most likely or ignorance of the subtleties of all the fornits defined forms of "abuse")

" It doesn't however, mean that SUWS hasn't hurt others.  Programs change from time to time and under different ownerships.  Whether SUWS is better or worse than it was when you were there is an unknown."
Translation: If 1 out of 10,000 say they were abused, then the program is forever tainted and all good reports dismissed. One kid complaining about being in a program is too many. Therefore, even if YOU had a good experience, someone else might not have so you must concede that they are therefore not safe and please shut up and don't say it's good.

You got to hand it to these fornits losers. They put some serious effort in constructing logical arguments that at first appear to almost make sense, but quickly fall apart under further scrutiny. In the end they use bully tactics to pressure the weaker of their members to tow the party line, and the intellectual leaders like Psy can worry about constructing page long explanations on why an 18 year old who signs themselves into a state regulated rehab center can be considered a victim of other people's decisions.

:shamrock:  :shamrock:

Who is this poster, I do not like these poster names. Who are you "Suck It" own your posts you creative sonofabitch. I would like to know who this confrontational writer is. You have information here that you must lets us have. Please outside of blasting Psy, Ursus and Anne what else is in your creative mind that you want to say about this TTI. I hope all of this intelligent communication skill is not just being wasted on those three or four, please tell me you have more to say then that.
Where have you been (TC), what is going on inside of you, what brought you here, why are you here. You don't have to answer of course but I have been reading your posts and you appear to be intelligent so I wanted to know more about you. What is motivating you.
Your very outspoken.....why????????
I am not the enemy, I like your.......don't know, just like it.

Danny

Offline elanasshole

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2010, 08:32:47 PM »
Anti Troll Society

We are assembling a legal team to sue SUCK IT in small claims court for defamation of character.  He/She/It/Sharon M McCarthy multiple personalities has verbally abused highly regarded people for the purpose of furthering their behavior modification agenda.  The said person, SUCK IT et al., hereby referred to as "under cover TTI agent."  Speak no more to him, and donate funds for the Anti Troll legal team.

Offline M_Hilton

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 11, 2010, 08:43:15 PM »
Quote from: "SUCK IT"

It's hard to get any more arrogant and condescending than that! But welcome to fornits, land of the double standard. If you post the most outrageous stories of abuse you will be instantly believed without a shred of evidence, and because you have the moral high ground this means you can smear people and post their names, pictures addresses and threats online. Great! But suggest that a program might be helpful? Be prepared to provide "proof", since the "burden is on you". Be prepared to be talked down to, as if you're an idiot incapable of knowing what happened to yourself as exampled in the above quote.

way to take me out of context
and why would some one that maybe has 5 alcoholic drinks a year and never touched any kind of "illegal" drug sign them selves in to rehab Hmmmm
maybe becouse they advertised them selves as some thing ELSE IMAGE THAT
my issue is the why they run them selves craptastic staff with little to no training or education
and then insane costs that for what? pay some one to feed your kid once a week
and heres the thing if say benchmark was a state regulated rehab were is the license? why were they calling them selves a "school"? why did they advertise to treat ADD ADHD and other metal health issues when in reality all they are is "rehab" sounds illegal to me

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 11, 2010, 09:06:18 PM »
Quote from: "M_Hilton"

way to take me out of context
and why would some one that maybe has 5 alcoholic drinks a year and never touched any kind of "illegal" drug sign them selves in to rehab Hmmmm
maybe becouse they advertised them selves as some thing ELSE IMAGE THAT
my issue is the why they run them selves craptastic staff with little to no training or education
and then insane costs that for what? pay some one to feed your kid once a week
and heres the thing if say benchmark was a state regulated rehab were is the license? why were they calling them selves a "school"? why did they advertise to treat ADD ADHD and other metal health issues when in reality all they are is "rehab" sounds illegal to me

I have no idea why someone who has 5 drinks and no drug problem would sign themselves into a treatment center. Would you care to elaborate why someone would do that? As a legal adult in the US at the age of 18 you can do whatever you want. You can join the military, you can go to college, you can get a job, you can live in your car and travel with friends and go to concerts. The point is as an adult the choice is yours, unless you were convicted of a crime and put in jail !
If you decided to sign yourself into a treatment center for ADD and ADHD then who are the people offering to help to say no? You are an adult, supposedly capable of making your own decisions. Should they have denied you and Psy entry into treatment because they think you wouldn't benefit? Those choices were yours to make not other people's decisions, that is the essence of being an adult.

If it was so bad you could have left, right? A treatment center with voluntary patients is not a prison no matter how you want to look at it.  Obviously living in a free motel room and having a job and food is better than entering the real world and doing what millions of kids have to do when they reach 18 or get kicked out of their house, or you would have left. If you feel like you wasted your money then that's fine, but why claim it is abusive when it obviously is not? Abuse is a legal term and there are legal consequences for people who actually commit abuse. Watering down this term on fornits like others do benefits nobody. If you don't mind answering, who paid for your treatment? I know not everyone is lucky enough to have uncle sam pick up the bill like in Psy's case.

Psy knows he wasn't abused, but he makes a hobby out of attempting to redefine the term "abuse" to fit into his warped version of reality. It's clear you were not abused either from what you are saying. You might not have liked the particular treatment center you signed up for (not everyone can go to resort treatment in Malibu), you can say it wasn't necessary at all... but who is to blame for that? In this case, as adults who signed themselves into treatment and could have walked at any time, the blame lies only with yourselves.
one day at a time

Offline M_Hilton

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 11, 2010, 09:44:44 PM »
you DO know Psy and my self were at the same place at the same time in rooms next to each other RIGHT  you still dont get it do you
they said they were one thing then AFTER you do the paper work they pull the bate and switch

right im just going to leave with no ID no money and no were to go
and it was ANY THING but free it cost me 35,000 a YEAR of MY MONEY that i could of used for some thing else
i went there becouse they said they would help with collage work but after getting there and going along with the plan for a week or so i saw what was really going on it wasnt a what they said they were

even the judge in Psys lawsuit said benchmark wasnt really a school and caught them in there lie one moment its a school the next a program the next a "treatment center"
but lets not cloud the argument with facts

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 11, 2010, 10:50:50 PM »
M_Hilton, that's normally how the anti-psy trolls roll, cloud the facts with nonsense till they absolutely believe that they've gotten everyone convinced they are right. What actually happens is people just get tired of arguing with them and take their serious work to private message.