Author Topic: Bullshit Propoganda from Ridgecreek "School"  (Read 11548 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: Bullshit Propoganda from Ridgecreek "School"
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2010, 10:48:31 AM »
Quote from: "Len Buccellato"
The same quality of excellence in clinical, academics, sports and recreation that you knew at Hidden Lake Academy is present at Ridge Creek School.

This is not good news.  Not sure why he would even say this.  HLA amassed sixteen hundred pages of ORS violations over a one year period.  This is simply an admission that nothing has changed
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Jill Ryan

• View Profile

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2010, 05:05:32 PM »
Quote from: "Jill Ryan"
http://www.hiddenlakeacademy.com/

Private facility residential boarding schools experienced a reduction in revenue on an average of 20% over the past 2 years due to the economy so anymore erosion due to bad press may have tipped the scales for HLA pushing them into the red.  CRC saw a 19% reduction in revenue last year but was able to offset that with a 14 % reduction in salaries and overhead expenses with the help of the closure of Mount Bachelor Academy.  So CRC was fortunate that they can close a facility to offset a weak economy, whereas HLA doesn’t have any other revenue generation to turn to in tough times so it was a good move for them to cut their losses and change their name.  Sometimes it is not worth fighting the battle because in the end right or wrong the negative press dominates and will affect your bottom line.  Its good to see that HLA’s old website took the time to explain their move to those alumni and new parents who have come to visit.

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2010, 05:47:56 PM »
Quote from: "Len Buccellato's Rectum"
Even though the petition was dismissed we were unable to get the unsubstantiated statements off the web . The negative blog sites continued their slanderous attacks.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :roflmao:

It gets even more hilarious!  Don't drink liquids when reading this- at least not with your keyboard in the way!

Quote from: "Probably the only truthful thing Whooter's ever said"
Private facility residential boarding schools experienced a reduction in revenue on an average of 20% over the past 2 years due to the economy so anymore erosion due to bad press may have tipped the scales for HLA pushing them into the red. CRC saw a 19% reduction in revenue last year but was able to offset that with a 14 % reduction in salaries and overhead expenses with the help of the closure of Mount Bachelor Academy.

I'm sure DJ and RB will be by to ask you how you know this, but all I have to say is FUCKING OWNED. Although the rate of decline is far, far too slow. Hopefully the decline is on an accelerating asymptotic curve; if that's the case, CRC Health will simply sell the properties in a few years and we can put the big-business programs to rest as a failed enterprise. From there it's just a matter of wiping out the religious ones, shoring up the psychiatric hospitals against program tactics and philosophies, and that'll be it for this industry.
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2010, 11:58:11 AM »
CRC's Youth Care division is currently being shopped.  They see a permanent decline in revenue I suspect.  Let's see who's dumb enough to buy it, if anyone.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2010, 12:17:28 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"

Name Change: Hidden Lake Academy is now Ridge Creek Academy. The same quality of excellence in clinical, academics, sports and recreation that you knew at Hidden Lake Academy is present at Ridge Creek School. The only difference is that our average length of stay is now 12 months.

I think that says it all.  Nothing has changed except the name.  And yes, I do wonder where/how Whooter gets his stats.  Afterall, he's "just a program parent"....right?
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2010, 12:47:33 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

Name Change: Hidden Lake Academy is now Ridge Creek Academy. The same quality of excellence in clinical, academics, sports and recreation that you knew at Hidden Lake Academy is present at Ridge Creek School. The only difference is that our average length of stay is now 12 months.

I think that says it all.  Nothing has changed except the name.  And yes, I do wonder where/how Whooter gets his stats.  Afterall, he's "just a program parent"....right?

Oh No!!  by your definition DJ must be an industry person.  How would he have inside information about CRC's youth care division being shopped.  This place is crawling with industry people lol.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2010, 12:53:05 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"

Oh No!!  by your definition DJ must be an industry person.  How would he have inside information about CRC's youth care division being shopped.  This place is crawling with industry people lol.

Of course you have nothing to say about Ridge Creek being exactly like HLA.   Go after the low hanging fruit when you don't have a decent rebuttal to the salient point.

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2010, 12:54:26 PM »
I work in the healthcare industry and follow it closely.  CRC Youth Care is being shopped.  They're losing money and have been for several years.  Before they blink out they're trying to get some jing.  It isn't that deep.

Whooter knows this because he's an Aspen Ed fiduciary, as he openly has admitted.  Don't let him play coy with you.  It's no mystery where he gets his information from - Aspen's books.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2010, 01:52:42 PM »
DJ, anyone can do what you do.  We just dont chose to do it.   You claim to have all this education yet you cannot have a civil conversation about the industry you claimed to have worked in (on any level except to discredit other posters).

Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Quote from: "Guest"
Fact One: This post shows Dysfunction Junction worked at Daytop at one time. It also shows that he had a felony conviction and prison sentance.

Fact Two: He no longer works in the TBS field. According to him he got disillusioned with the industry. I suspect he isn't allowed to be employed by them with a previous felony conviction as most TBS's do background checks for most of their employees usually.

I'll bust your fucking teeth down your throat, choke you until you nearly fall unconscious, then give you a wake-up kick to the temple and send you on your merry way.  Your pain, suffering and disfigurement wouldn't matter .......

Look, DJ, you dont need to threaten everyone that disagrees with you.  I think we all know that if it were not for your criminal past that you would still be working in the TT industry instead of posting here on fornits to establish a resume that doesnt exist in real life.  Maybe when you took this anger of yours out on the kids is why HLA decide to release you.  I believe you have a past post where you admitted this unless you edited it out all ready.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Statement about anonymous blog sites in general.
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2010, 09:22:50 AM »
Quote from: "Jill Ryan"
http://www.hiddenlakeacademy.com/
The first link, Explanation of the petition, appears to be the same document which started this thread.

Here's the second proffering from that menu of links:

-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Statement about anonymous blog sites in general.

Anonymity has its place. It safeguards privacy and security. We value it in the voting booth. It is a necessary tool for the protection of journalistic sources, corporate "whistleblowers", as well as confidential criminal informants. Anonymity is an invaluable and treasured privilege in a free society. However, as is often the case with privilege, the inscrutability and secrecy which accompany anonymity are often abused by those who would claim this treasured tool of freedom and democracy for selfish, deceitful, and malicious ends.  

Today, most reputable print periodicals have very strict policies regarding the publication of anonymous submissions. In addition, many online sources have adopted similar standards for anonymous posts. These standards include, but are definitely not limited to, factual verification, exclusion of slanderous and libelous content, as well as threatening, taunting, and/or unsubstantiated, ungrounded rumor and innuendo. These standards secure the reputation of the publication or website. In addition, they secure the value of the first amendment and protect it from the abuse of cowards who would hide behind the wall of anonymity in order to attack others with vile, untrue, and defamatory diatribes.  

Unfortunately, there are forums on which craven individuals find a soapbox with a shroud. These sites and publications glorify the maliciousness and spinelessness of their contributors. They give the pathetic anger and destructive deceit of faceless cowards a medium of expression. They provide a veil of respectability to the ravings of those who would camouflage their identity in order to escape the consequences of real scrutiny regarding their honor and integrity. Indeed, these forums, many times, shelter and promote dishonor and fabrication. Because the written word has power, far too many citizens believe that, if it is written and posted or published, it must hold some intrinsic value. If the medium presents anonymously written articles or posts, it must be examined for the veracity of these items.  

There are a few blatant flags which indicate a dubious source. If a reader encounters profanity in an anonymous submission, there should be no continued consideration of its contextual value. Reputable sources rarely use obscene language to communicate. If the piece attacks without supporting facts, it is most probably unsubstantiated opinion and should be accepted as such. If a reader is confronted by an anonymous writer threatening and/or reveling in the hardship of an individual or organization, the message should be discounted as useless and detrimental.  

Anonymous propaganda and malicious, opinionated material must be recognized as such. Unfortunately, there are forums which pay no mind to standards, and in a free society the freedom of both the reputable and the reprehensible is guaranteed. Thus, readers in search of truth and integrity must consider the source and the forum. Further, if they wish to be truly informed, they must be carefully and considerately dubious regarding any written material for which no credit is taken by its author. Anonymity must not be accepted as a shield for maliciousness and mendacity.

Foy Tootle, Teacher, Ridge Creek School
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2010, 12:46:57 PM »
Look, DJ, you dont need to threaten everyone that disagrees with you.  I think we all know that if it were not for your criminal past that you would still be working in the TT industry instead of posting here on fornits to establish a resume that doesnt exist in real life.  Maybe when you took this anger of yours out on the kids is why HLA decide to release you.  I believe you have a past post where you admitted this unless you edited it out all ready.

I don't think it's wise of you to insinuate things about other people's criminal past when you admit to having one of your own, but refuse to give the details and excuse your criminal behavior as "being a kid"....at 22....but real kids (under 18), according to you, are deserving of being sent off to abusive "rehabs".

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2010, 01:10:10 PM »
Whooter, 22 is not a "young kid." You were arrested several times as an adult. Trying to move away from your admission now suggests you are not being truthful. Many here believe you have a lot more criminal  experience than you want to say, so you just post some BS about a 22 year old being a "young kid." You're a lying phony about everything.

I don't think it's wise of you to insinuate things about other people's criminal past when you admit to having one of your own....

Yeah, I agree Anne.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2010, 03:04:40 PM »
Whooter, 22 is not a "young kid." You were arrested several times as an adult. Trying to move away from your admission now suggests you are not being truthful. Many here believe you have a lot more criminal  experience than you want to say, so you just post some BS about a 22 year old being a "young kid." You're a lying phony about everything.

I don't think it's wise of you to insinuate things about other people's criminal past when you admit to having one of your own....

Yeah, I agree Anne.

but refuse to give the details and excuse your criminal behavior as "being a kid"....at 22....but real kids (under 18), according to you, are deserving of being sent off to abusive "rehabs".  Anything to say about that?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2010, 03:18:22 PM »

Yeah, I agree Anne.

but refuse to give the details and excuse your criminal behavior as "being a kid"....at 22....but real kids (under 18), according to you, are deserving of being sent off to abusive "rehabs".  Anything to say about that?

Anne I told everyone in a previous post that I was never sentenced, they were all for civil disobedience in high-school and college.  They put us in jail a couple of times to put a scare into us and if we were underage then they would release us to our parents.  To me 22 is just a kid.. my daughter use to call the neighbors children little kids when she was 7 years old......age is all relative.

Why do you get the impression that I think "real kids" under the age of 18 deserve to be in programs?  I have been clear that programs should only be used as a last resort and are not good for all kids nor can resolve all the issues.  The children should be referred to programs by a professional in my opinion.