Author Topic: Bullshit Propoganda from Ridgecreek "School"  (Read 11596 times)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Re: Bullshit Propoganda from Ridgecreek "School"
« Reply #75 on: August 16, 2010, 09:51:43 PM »
You're right Whooter, let's not rehash how you were utterly and entirely owned and shamed into silence. I used your own argument against you and tricked you proving without question that I don't post under various guises. You stupidly refused to believe setting higher and higher standards until Ginger actually had to come forward and shut you up for good. Funny how you got so quiet about it after that. Same way you run and hide every time you're faced with a question you're too afraid to answer. I'll tell you what Whooter, you know how I love embarrassing you. Why not ask me to publically request my posts be linked.....again. See what happens......again. I'll give you a clue, I'll make the same repeated request, and just like last time you can't link up what doesnt exist.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 16, 2010, 10:33:40 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
You're right Whooter, let's not rehash how you were utterly and entirely owned and shamed into silence. I used your own argument against you and tricked you proving without question that I don't post under various guises. You stupidly refused to believe setting higher and higher standards until Ginger actually had to come forward and shut you up for good. Funny how you got so quiet about it after that. Same way you run and hide every time you're faced with a question you're too afraid to answer. I'll tell you what Whooter, you know how I love embarrassing you. Why not ask me to publically request my posts be linked.....again. See what happens......again. I'll give you a clue, I'll make the same repeated request, and just like last time you can't link up what doesnt exist.

Sting!!!  lol.  ... keep trolling my friend. Settle down and try to contribute here a little.  It doesnt matter to me who you log in as just as long you dont attack people for their beliefs.  Going forward try to treat other peoples experiences and posts with a little respect.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 16, 2010, 11:13:12 PM »
I'm glad you've finally accepted the fact I only post under this name Whooter. It took you awhile to finally accept it, but I'm glad you eventually got there. Now we can move past your attempts to muck up yet another board and focus on the real topic at hand.

Now let's see if you can add anything worth paying attention to. What are your thoughts on signifigant food rationing as a form of punishment? Do you feel HLA should have done this?