Author Topic: A Different Version-Twelve Steps-Bob Meehan  (Read 4107 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: For those about to drink, we salute you!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2010, 09:13:20 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Quote from: "RTP2003"

Damn right I salute Che Gookin in his pursuit of alcoholic excellence, and for the spirituality he finds by guzzling the Holy Spirit from those green Thunderbird Bibles......I'm all about getting liquored up if that's what ya wanna do, and I'd damn sure rather spend a night puking in a gutter outside a biker bar with Che than drinking coffee at some 12 step brainwaswhing sesh with a bunch of quitters.....

I salute Che too!  Nothing wrong with drinking.  I salute those who chose to smoke, take pain killers, shoot heroin etc. more power to them.  But if and when it ever becomes a problem and the person wants to quit and go in a different direction then we should salute them also… is what I am saying.  We should respect everyone's right to choose their own path.

That disrespects my right to call out fuckhead AA assclowns.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: For those about to drink, we salute you!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2010, 09:52:39 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Quote from: "RTP2003"

Damn right I salute Che Gookin in his pursuit of alcoholic excellence, and for the spirituality he finds by guzzling the Holy Spirit from those green Thunderbird Bibles......I'm all about getting liquored up if that's what ya wanna do, and I'd damn sure rather spend a night puking in a gutter outside a biker bar with Che than drinking coffee at some 12 step brainwaswhing sesh with a bunch of quitters.....

I salute Che too!  Nothing wrong with drinking.  I salute those who chose to smoke, take pain killers, shoot heroin etc. more power to them.  But if and when it ever becomes a problem and the person wants to quit and go in a different direction then we should salute them also… is what I am saying.  We should respect everyone's right to choose their own path.

That disrespects my right to call out fuckhead AA assclowns.
Yup.  People have a right to disrespect.  Respect is not required, only tolerance of other people's rights.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: A Different Version-Twelve Steps-Bob Meehan
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2010, 10:35:47 PM »
Do you kooky steppers have some sort of ring or other identifiable sign? That'll let me know what to check for the next time I need a doctor or lawyer who isn't involved in a sham/cult.

:shamrock:  :shamrock:

You know Che, were not going to do this again. I already have you on record with how you really feel. I don't know what this is all about nor do I really care anymore. Touche....you got your point out.
I also know there is more to the man then his bottle says.
Your a intelligent guy lets leave it at that....eh.

Danny
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2010, 12:48:10 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Do you kooky steppers have some sort of ring or other identifiable sign? That'll let me know what to check for the next time I need a doctor or lawyer who isn't involved in a sham/cult.

You know Che, were not going to do this again. I already have you on record with how you really feel. I don't know what this is all about nor do I really care anymore. Touche....you got your point out.

Danny

Hey assclown, are you finished talking in circles yet?

Offline alcoholics anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2010, 03:57:47 AM »
Hey assclown, are you finished talking in circles yet?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2010, 08:17:45 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"

You know Che, were not going to do this again.

What, you got a mouse in your pocket? Seriously, you think have authority to tell Che what to do?

I already have you on record with how you really feel.

Uh oh, Che! This is going on your permanent record!

I don't know what this is all about nor do I really care anymore.

That's usually a pretty good reason to not post.

Touche....you got your point out.

Uh... then I guess you do know what this is all about?

Danny

Ok, ya lost me at the bakery. Is that insider Stepcraft lingo?

As de dawg chases his tail...
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2010, 10:14:35 AM »
Nah, upper program admin lingo. Call it the velvet fist approach. How it works is like this:

Uppr program staff gets a bug up their ass about something and decides to deal with it in a manner that can't flick a pound of shit back on them for outright threatening to goatfuck an employee. So they start hard, soften it up a bit in the middle, and then try to polish you up a bit at the end. All of it really being a veiled threat to conform or get your ass kicked.

Can't be stepper lingo, most steppers are too busy staying on the wagon to try something like that.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2010, 10:27:52 AM »
I have been following along off and on about AA,NA etc. on this thread a few others and have not been able to determine why people would be against these organizations.  They are voluntary not forced.  I thought that most people were against solutions that are forced on people not the ones that are voluntary...... am I missing something?

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2010, 11:47:39 AM »
I have been following along off and on about AA,NA etc. on this thread a few others and have not been able to determine why people would be against these organizations.  They are voluntary not forced.  I thought that most people were against solutions that are forced on people not the ones that are voluntary...... am I missing something?

Fornits posters know what is best for people. If they say a therapist and quitting cold turkey is the best way to treat alcoholism then why would anyone questions fornits posters? They are experts on how to raise children and also help adults get clean from drugs and alcohol. The posters on fornits only have the best interest of those they are helping in mind. That is why so many people come here for advice asking how to help with their children and alcoholism, because the posters here are experts in all of these fields and if they wanted they could make a fortune selling advice to parents and alcoholics. But their good hearts prevent them from profiting from this genius, so they offer this information up for free. God bless them for that.
one day at a time

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2010, 01:20:51 PM »
Quote from: "SUCK IT"

:poison:

Fornits posters know what is best for people. If they say a therapist and quitting cold turkey is the best way to treat alcoholism then why would anyone questions fornits posters? They are experts on how to raise children and also help adults get clean from drugs and alcohol. The posters on fornits only have the best interest of those they are helping in mind. That is why so many people come here for advice asking how to help with their children and alcoholism, because the posters here are experts in all of these fields and if they wanted they could make a fortune selling advice to parents and alcoholics. But their good hearts prevent them from profiting from this genius, so they offer this information up for free. God bless them for that.

Ya know what is really sad about this Suck, this thread has nothing to do with anything really. They are mad at me and everyone else who disagrees with their point of view on JRC.    
Sadly I bet I have more personal experience on this topic (treatment of disabilities and abuses) then most do and the disrespect they show is deplorable, I've shared some of my thoughts, I am now grateful I did not share more.

Danny
Stand and fight, till there is no more.