Author Topic: Elan residents continuess idiotic "TALK".  (Read 4760 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Elan residents continuess idiotic "TALK".
« on: May 02, 2010, 05:47:11 PM »
:shamrock:  :shamrock:

Sharon I was getting on you to shut up because you just keep going on and on with your other participant. You two don't need to do this here or on any site. I would think that you would have enough intelligence and self-respect to not do this.
Yes, I have been guilty in participating in this behavior but I am choosing not to anymore.

Danny
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
Re: Elan residents continuess idiotic "TALK".
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 06:53:58 PM »
Lemme get this straight
The #1 Shit stir stick (Danny) with his 35 threads of nonsense, has created another thread to advertise his own (Elan Resident ) idiot Talk ?
Now that IS funny
I bet its more than 35 threads
Everyone in attendendance has basically handed you, your ass, every day (almost) since Jan... But you post a new thread to make fun of someone else. I am suprised
You remind me of another Danny that used to be very full of himself
Untill he took another name
LOL
The hits just keep on hitting
The illness keeps growing
I think I better go wash my hands
You make me feel dirty Danny

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 07:10:42 PM »
Quote from: liarsexposed
Lemme get this straight
The #1 Shit stir stick (Danny) with his 35 threads of nonsense, has created another thread to advertise his own (Elan Resident ) idiot Talk ?
Now that IS funny
I bet its more than 35 threads
Everyone in attendendance has basically handed you, your ass, every day (almost) since Jan... But you post a new thread to make fun of someone else. I am suprised
You remind me of another Danny that used to be very full of himself
Untill he took another name
LOL
The hits just keep on hitting
The illness keeps growing
I think I better go wash my hands
You make me feel dirty Danny[/quote

:shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:

No,  I just know what it takes to get a retread like you off everyone else posts and on to one that is appropriate for your brand of stupidity.
Have at it, you have earned your own thread, Artie Boy.
Post away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danny
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2010, 08:20:03 PM »
Danny
My beef is not with you. I already know what you are about. Tho not sure what you mean by retread,and not really interested either.
If you dont care for the current conversations. Perhaps you could start one with some value,beyond just making an ass of yourself. This has nothing to do with you beyond your own participation. Notice I havent participated in your trolling antics,not have I commented on your 35 other meaningless threads. I didnt even jump on the Danny Bandwagon that you created. I just read it and laughed at both sides.
Perhaps you could encourage your (criminal) pals to do the right thing and apologize for their perspective tantrums. Not to me.. But to the group as a whole,and the admin here
But that would take the spotlight off of you ... So here's that attention you so badly need. I hope this does the trick for you.
You must be a very sad and lonely man
I think I'll call you Dano.. My pet name for your alter ego
Interesting thing about the internet. Anyone,can pretend to be someone else :feedtrolls:  :jerry:  :jerry:

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2010, 10:21:17 PM »
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 03:37:19 PM by SharonMcCarthy »
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2010, 12:38:00 AM »
Elan residents continuess idiotic "TALK".

Sun to rise in East tomorrow morning
 :suicide:
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2010, 12:47:40 AM »
[
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 03:36:55 PM by SharonMcCarthy »
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2010, 07:41:28 AM »
I think its pretty safe to say, that you will tell more lies, every chance you get Sharon. I know hun, you are the victim in another thread. This appears to be the only place you can get some attention. We should cheer you on while you tell more lies. Anyone who doesnt "buy into" your way of thinking is wrong. Cuz Sharon is never wrong. Never picked any fights. Was never rude to anyone. Never broke any laws. Always see's the happy side of everything.
LOL
I think I better wash my hands again. Something smells like Sharon-Shit. You are one whacked out broad !
Ginger doesnt need to like me to know what YOU are responsible for.
Dont lie = you wont get caught
Trying to keep it simple for you
I gotta go to the auction today. Hug your kids Sharon !

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2010, 09:48:08 AM »
Haha ha I love you Elan fucks...

You guys have taken over the open free for all forum....aptly titled.

Where the hell is Nazi when you need him?  :clown:  :roflmao:

Offline NAZI2

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2010, 10:06:01 AM »
Well if it isn't all the jewboy coward assed cocksuckers. How many of you fucking jewboy pussies does it take to fill up a gas chamber at Treblinka?

All of you sorry motherfuckers.

Fuck you Danny.
Fuck you Sharon.
Fuck you Artman.

Fucking pussies coward little bitches.

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2010, 10:10:11 AM »
[
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 08:15:42 PM by SharonMcCarthy »
Kahlil Gibran

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2010, 10:47:49 AM »
I saw this, and Immediately thought of you low-life's spewing hate and bile
Nazi2...LOL another lonely troll

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.

You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselfs in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you ckoke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.

And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meatslapper.

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of your of what you wrote, because, well... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been "right". Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2010, 11:24:51 AM »
;
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 08:16:04 PM by SharonMcCarthy »
Kahlil Gibran

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2010, 12:25:09 PM »
The pot calling the kettle black once again. You think your any better ART???? I think you both are assholes personally, and neither of you know how to be human. Live in your little fantasy lives boys, ppl just do not give a rats ass what any of us say anymore. You all made sure of that with your little fits.  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs: ART you think ppl care for your little words of wisdom anymore? You think ppl care about your little ugly ass picture?? You think ppl care how you were treated when they see how you treat others? I get all sorts of pm's a day saying they feel horrible about what your doing to me. You are not some superior saint ART and never delude yourself in that either. You are a bitter vile man yourself, and personally I think you and Nazi are the same. You speak of womens children, and their pussies. What type of man are you? Look in the mirror because you are by no means a good man at all. You hurt ppl ART that is your speciality. ONly a few ppl on fornits truly know anything about me, and believe me they are very good people that I am blessed with knowing. You ART have no clue about my children or how I raise them. You have no clue how I live at all. Or the things I do on a regular bases. It is not all about you ART and when you get that threw your thick skull maybe progress can be made.
I do not really post in fornits anymore because ppl like you and Danny made fornits all about them. I come on briefly to laugh at you both at this point. You destroy good threads just to be a little pain in the ass, and so does Danny. I believe Nazi is right in one thing...we have all acted like a bunch of assholes. I am tired of daily having to defend my honor with your bitter bullshit lies. My own children spoke to you asked you to please stop, and you can give a rats ass about kids. I seriously believe this will be the last post I will ever give to you for your amusment. I am done with fornits for awhile so talk to yourself. I got bigger and better things to do ART. So in your sick twisted mind think you won, I personally dont care, but ART did you win? Did you actually serve the purpose you intended?? I think not, there are other forums, other places I speak in which you are unaware of. The only thing you accomplished was making a bigger point your an asshole to others, and you create pain in ppl's lives. You not only attacked me in fornits, like a baby you went after my life in real. PPl know this as well. I can just imagine how hard it is on you to be so bitter, the head trip you daily go on. I feel so sorry for you and the others that deal with you on a regular bases. Do you have any true friends ART? I seriously doubt it. Do you know true love ART? I bet not.
I PITY YOU[/quote]
I gave out what you and your pal Marky (suck a cock) Babbletits freely gave. Are you forgetting that little tantrum where you created 4-5 Hatesites where I was the topic and focus of your hate ? Did you forget that YOU brought this tantrum to fornits,not I ? How convenient that you leave out the facts Sharon.
Show me where I was rude to your child.... Another lie. You really cannot help yourself, can you ?
Rest assured  that I have real friends,for dozens of years. In fact just had dinner with one of them last night.. Know the guy and his wife since we were in grade school. We spent a lovely day on the water and then grilled steaks. Thats pretty much  my life every day Sharon. Will be close to 100 people on the 4th of July. I do it every year for the last 7. I cant think 20 of them are flying in from all over the country because I am such a good cook ! LOL
Sharon... You have no honor.. Only Bile.. Not very honorable to attack someone on 5 different websites because I didnt want to join or participate in yours.
Sharon I am ok with you thinking I am an asshole. You should apologize for your part in this tantrum,like a big girl,and be done with it
But when all is said and done... You are a very small person. Your ego is far more important than doing the next right thing. So tonight,when the day is done,and you are alone with your ego... Hug that !
I hope you chose to be gone from fornits. You cannot give what you do not have. Its extremely clear you have nothing of value but your usual drivel and dishonesty
But thats what we all know you as.. Again......Your doing

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2010, 09:10:57 PM »
I would like to interrupt this thread for a public service announcement.

Do not send your child to the Elan School.
WELCOME TO HELL!