Author Topic: Missing teen  (Read 28838 times)

Offline maruska

• View Profile
Missing teen
« on: April 26, 2010, 06:32:27 PM »
Mo. Teen Disappears Weeks Before Graduation

Missing 17-year-old Chanel Mare

Police say Chanel Mare walked away from the Circle of Hope Girls Ranch in Humansville, Mo., where she was just a few weeks from graduation. Her family is frantic to find her.

Chanel was last seen April 22, 2010, at Hood's Truckstop westbound on Interstate 44 in Missouri. The truckstop is about 90 minutes from the ranch, and officials have no idea how she got there.

In a strange coincidence, a volunteer at the ranch saw her at the truck stop. The volunteer called the school, and officials said they would come pick her up. But because of the distance between the school and truck stop, Chanel was gone by the time they got there. Officials say that Chanel either ran into the woods or hopped on a truck to avoid going back.

Chanel's family has turned to AMW help. They hope she is on her way back to where they live in Nevada, but she could be anywhere.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: Chanel Mare
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 09:01:55 PM »
Link for the above story:

Mo. Teen Disappears Weeks Before Graduation

Chanel Mare

-------------- • -------------- • --------------

• See ALSO.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 09:32:54 PM »
Police say Chanel Mare walked away from the Circle of Hope Girls Ranch in Humansville, Mo., where she was just a few weeks from graduation. Her family is frantic to find her.

<snip snip>

Chanel's family has turned to AMW help. They hope she is on her way back to where they live in Nevada, but she could be anywhere.
The program from which she ran: http://www.circleofhopegirlsranch.org/

An interesting testimonial from their website... Is it a coincidence... or not... that the last name is "Mare" and that the family's location is Nevada?

"... The decision to send my daughter was difficult. She was totally and utterly out of control and we did not know what to do. My wife and I are amazed at the change. Once we decided, we agreed to support her caregivers rules and not to weaken we were committed to the full duration of the program. The program is tough on the kids and very tough on us, but its helpful. My daughter has a few more months to go before she is allowed to return home. Now that she is at the end of the program, and doing well, she actually sounds happy and very polite.

We thank the Householders with all our hearts everyday for helping us get through this difficult time. The Circle of Hope not only helped our daughter gain a new direction in life, and a new life, it also helped us keep our family together. The Householders are caring, sincere but tough and are not doing this for financial gain. They sincerely want to bring these girls closer to God."

L. Mare and E. Mare
        Dad and Stepmom,
          Las Vegas, NV (2007)
    [/list]

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
      • Secret Prisons for Teens
    Re: Missing teen
    « Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 12:28:02 AM »
    Their program looks very much like the one of Refuge of Grace Academy, we had a thread about some days ago, so it didn't take long to make a datasheet about this program

Now we have about 500 contents pages.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: April 27, 2010, 12:41:21 AM »
    See also this thread... possibly connected?

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
    « Reply #5 on: April 27, 2010, 06:28:05 AM »
    Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
    « Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 10:09:58 AM by Joel »

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: April 27, 2010, 08:36:37 AM »
    One of our volunteers have been digging. A person with connection to the local sheriff department named Boyd C Householder is running the place. A kind of tax-record was found. The director of the school is armed and properly dangerous if you mess with their school too much.

The girl managed to escape for quite a distance according to the last sighting. Let's hope she managed to skip the state as some of these school have their own little kingdom. It is possible due to the close connection between the local sheriff and the boarding school that they managed to get an Amber Alert out that fast.

Is she a foreigner?

Look at this page

Chanel has a birthmark on her elbow and a distinctive BRITISH accent.

I don't know how to check this out but she could need assistance and if she is from the United Kingdom then they are on the watch in the British foreign department. They don't want another Linda Carty case. If she is entitled to legal aid, the British authorities should be alerted.

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    Re: Missing teen (She is a marooned UK citizen)
    « Reply #7 on: April 28, 2010, 01:05:41 AM »
    Missing Niece - Chanel Mare - Last seen Missouri US 22/04/2010, Facebook Group

Recently my niece, Chanel Mare, has gone missing in Missouri in the US.

She was attending a girls ranch and has runaway.

She is 17 years old with no money and has limited clothing and in an extremely vulnerable situation.

She was last seen at a truck stop on interstate 44 westbound on the 22/04/2010, her father lives in Las Vegas and we assume that she is trying to make her way in that direction.

Her mother(my sister) has flown out to the US today 26/04/2010, however we are desperately attempting to create as many avenues as possible to raise the profile of her disappearance.

Please look at the below link and forward to as many people as you can in order for us to try and find her safely.

The link has the number to the Cedar County Sheriff's Department (Missouri), if anyone has any information whatsoever please dial this number and let the Sherriff know no matter how inconspicuous the information might seem.

http://www.helpfindmychild.net/chanel-mare

Alternatively I am in constant contact with the authorities and an email can be sent to

[email protected]

Any information will be forwarded straight on and additionally to my sister who will be out on the road trying to track her down.

Please, this is not a hoax, and would appreciate if this information could be forwarded to as many of your friends and colleagues as possible.

We have alerted the foreign department in the UK, so they can be sent home when she is found. While we don't suspect that her family was trying to get her married, we alerted this unit because the risk of being lured into marriage with a program-supporter is larger than in a non-religious program.

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: April 28, 2010, 05:31:23 PM »
    According to the facebook group she is found now. Here is a little funny thing if it wasn't so tragic. Look at the testimony page. Her father (who according to several sources live in Las Vegas) speak out:

“…. The decision to send my daughter was difficult. She was totally and utterly out of control and we did not know what to do. My wife and I are amazed at the change. Once we decided, we agreed to support her caregivers rules and not to weaken we were committed to the full duration of the program.  The program is tough on the kids and very tough on us, but its helpful.  My daughter has  a few more months to go before she is allowed to return home.  Now that she is at the end of the program, and doing well, she actually sounds happy and very polite.

We thank the Householders with all our hearts everyday for helping us get through this difficult time. The Circle of Hope not only helped our daughter gain a new direction in life, and a new life, it also helped us keep our family together. The Householders are caring, sincere but tough and are not doing this for financial gain. They sincerely want to bring these girls closer to God.”

L. Mare and E. Mare
    Dad and Stepmom
    Las Vegas NV (2007)

Please notice that this was written in 2007!! Just a few more months turned out to be 3 years!

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
    Just Received this alert
    « Reply #9 on: April 28, 2010, 06:22:42 PM »
    Chanel has been found safe and well. All at HFMC wish her well for the future.

Case Type:  No Longer Missing

Missing Date: Wednesday 21st April 2010
    Missing From:  Humansville  Missouri
    Missing Country: USA
    Sex: Female
    DOB: 03/Sep/1992
    Age Now: 17    Chanel Mare
    Specific Details:
    Hair:  Light Brown    Eye Color: Brown
    Height: 5'8" (173 cm)    Weight: 160 lbs (73 kg)
    Race: n/a    language: n/a
    Special Facts: Chanel has a birthmark on her elbow and a distinctive BRITISH accent.

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: April 30, 2010, 04:42:23 PM »
    Well where the fuck is she now? Has anyone on this board managed to find the "parents" (and I use the term loosely) yet?
    ...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline maruska

• View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: May 02, 2010, 11:52:07 AM »
    From facebook:

Chanel is well, and her family are now working with her to figure out how she wants to lead her life.

Big thank you again to everyone that supported this cause.

I have a suspicion this case is a clasic scenario: Parents divorce, daughter does not love stepmom. Off to a program you go, my dear.......

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: May 02, 2010, 01:41:40 PM »
    Thanks Maruska,  my heart goes out to her parents too.  My daughter ran away also, but by the time they called me she was found and back at school.  Its difficult when you are so far away and get news like that and cant help.  I am sure that since she was so close to graduation that the school will include her in the final ceremonies whether she attends them or not.

Overall Runaway Statistics:
    One in seven kids between the ages of 10 and 18 will run away at some point. And there are 1 million to 3 million runaway and homeless kids living on the streets in the United States.

In 1999, an estimated 1,682,900 youth had a runaway/thrownaway episode. Of these youth, 37 percent were missing from their caretakers (628,900) and 21 percent (357,600) were reported to authorities for purposes of locating them. Youth ages 15-17 made up two-thirds of the youth with runaway/thrownaway episodes during the study year.

Offline maruska

• View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: May 03, 2010, 04:55:59 AM »
    1 million ?!?
    That is a horrible number...

Offline M_Hilton

• View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: May 07, 2010, 07:08:26 AM »
    well interesting thats just north of me im in Springfield MO and i SAW i girl that matches that not long ago with a sign saying she was homeless i thought it was odd at the time becouse she looked so young but didnt thing any thing of it becouse we have 3 collages in this town O.o FUCK wished i had seen this thread sooner