Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Facility Question and Answers

REFUGE OF GRACE ACADEMY FOR GIRLS,STOCKTON MO

(1/5) > >>

FRENCHY1965:
I am considering sending my daughter to the refuge.I would like to have some feedback from anyone that either has been there or parents that have children there or that were there because I want to make the right decision for my daughter.
Thank you so much in advance for your comments.

kirstin:

--- Quote from: "FRENCHY1965" ---I am considering sending my daughter to the refuge.I would like to have some feedback from anyone that either has been there or parents that have children there or that were there because I want to make the right decision for my daughter.
Thank you so much in advance for your comments.
--- End quote ---

You are not a parent, so stop while you're ahead. A vague and short topic was were you went wrong!

FRENCHY1965:
Look,I didn't ask for this kind of comment.I AM a parent and I am in touch with Debbie,which by the way is out of town until next week and her daughter has forwarded her a message for me today as a matter of fact so please refrain from being so unpleasant by answering something that I am not interested in.Thank you.

Oscar:
It is the female version of Agabe Boarding School run by some rather extreme christian people.

Getting the socalled education accredited back home may be a problem. They state that they are not accredited in their forms. Any work conducted at this school would include the risk that it would be done for nothing and the time would be wasted.

In general I find that it is a problem if my child is not allowed to keep photos of her own parents without having it going through some kind of photoshop process. They have a very special standard for family photos.

Finally the male version was founded up in Othello, Washington but was forced to relocate to Stockton. It is stated that this movement was "forced". However no explanation is given about what forced them to move.

kirstin:

--- Quote ---Look,I didn't ask for this kind of comment.I AM a parent and I am in touch with Debbie,which by the way is out of town until next week and her daughter has forwarded her a message for me today as a matter of fact so please refrain from being so unpleasant by answering something that I am not interested in.Thank you.
--- End quote ---

I think you're a lying sack of crap.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version