Author Topic: Dr. Phil The girl gets STD tested  (Read 1393 times)

Offline kirstin

• View Profile
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
Re: Dr. Phil The girl gets STD tested
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 12:45:41 AM »
Yes, I saw it. Dr. Phil should have gone a lot harder on the adults in this family. They were going all the day way to drive her out of the house and into the arms of people who would take avantage of her. Hard partying, fights in front of the girl etc.

His choice to skip her off the Wellspring Academy (It was still operating under the old name back then) backfired because when she returned the adults created exactly the same environment which caused the problem from the very start. So here we had a girl who did all she could during therapy and lost 15 pounds which is rather easy for every child in the world if they are served healthy food instead of whatever the lazy parents of today can manage choose in the fastfood section of the supermarket. How was she rewarded for her hard work? By a sell-out of her mother and the sister!

Of course she ran away again and Dr. Phil had to send his detective Rigor Mortis after her.

The Dr. Phil House - Teen Intervention, Part 3 - Dr. Phil show
Teen Intervention Follow-Up - Dr. Phil show
Finding Alex - Dr. Phil show

It was a good number of shows because parents can learn. Before they start up paying for a lot of programs, they should enter some therapy themselves and work on becoming better parents, so the entire family can benefit from a stabil adult behavior. I guess that just adjusting the parents should save properly 70 percent of the kids from entering a program.

I guess that right now a lot of parents sits around back home wondering why they took second mortage in their house for a program which left them in exactly the same situation as before they let their child enter a program. It is one of the bad things on this board. If a parent comes here, the parent is attacked for the decision. There should be a message board for disapointed parents who have sent their child to a program where they could discuss what went wrong. What were they promised by the ed con or the program? What did they get?

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 10:55:45 AM »
Quote from: "Oscar"
What were they promised by the ed con or the program? What did they get?

Ya spent 60 Grand, whaddya get,
Another year older and deeper in debt.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2010, 11:16:13 AM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
What were they promised by the ed con or the program? What did they get?

Ya spent 60 Grand, whaddya get,
Another year older and deeper in debt.
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2010, 06:31:30 PM »
It was a good number of shows because parents can learn. Before they start up paying for a lot of programs, they should enter some therapy themselves and work on becoming better parents, so the entire family can benefit from a stabil adult behavior. I guess that just adjusting the parents should save properly 70 percent of the kids from entering a program.

The better programs work with the entire family and if there are problems at home they get started putting changes in place at home so that when the child returns they are not experiencing the same environment.

I guess that right now a lot of parents sits around back home wondering why they took second mortage in their house for a program which left them in exactly the same situation as before they let their child enter a program. It is one of the bad things on this board. If a parent comes here, the parent is attacked for the decision. There should be a message board for disapointed parents who have sent their child to a program where they could discuss what went wrong. What were they promised by the ed con or the program? What did they get?

I agree.  If we could get the parents with kids who were unsuccessful and the parents of kids who were successful on the same message board then new parents could see that the success of their children, in programs, partially hinges on correcting problems at home.  Parents new to this industry would be more likely to listen to other parents who have been thru the process.

This would lead parents to making better choices as to which program they choose.

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2010, 12:45:34 AM »
What can be done with programs which are overselling their products?

Many families are left with so much debts and unsolved problems that they cannot manage to sue the program for promises not fulfilled.

Offline justonemore

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2010, 12:21:53 PM »
off topic, but it got to me. This is to Anne Bonney." i've got a fist made of iron, and one made of steel, if the left don't get you, the right one will, Saint Peter don't you call me 'cause i can't go, I owe my soul to the company store. you load sixteen tons and what do you get,another day older and deeper in debt...Tenessee Ernie. Thanks for the memory My Folk are railroaders and miners and cattlemen. J.O.M

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2010, 12:45:02 PM »
Quote from: "justonemore"
off topic, but it got to me. This is to Anne Bonney." i've got a fist made of iron, and one made of steel, if the left don't get you, the right one will, Saint Peter don't you call me 'cause i can't go, I owe my soul to the company store. you load sixteen tons and what do you get,another day older and deeper in debt...Tenessee Ernie. Thanks for the memory My Folk are railroaders and miners and cattlemen. J.O.M

Yeah, brought back memories for me too.  Great-grandfather worked on the rail his whole life.  He loved that song.  Bless his pea-pickin' heart.  ;D

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2010, 02:45:59 PM »
Every single one of you retards who posted in this thread is lacking severely in mental capabilities and health. Get a life, losers!
one day at a time

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2010, 02:48:05 PM »
Quote from: "SUCK IT"
Every single one of you retards who posted in this thread is lacking severely in mental capabilities and health. Get a life, losers!

Aren't you just the cutest little thing!   :roflmao:

Offline justonemore

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2010, 05:23:52 PM »
Tha lil' sombitch don't know much about life, do he?