Author Topic: Re: It Is Left Open Because Of Us  (Read 1582 times)

Offline kirstin

• View Profile
Re: It Is Left Open Because Of Us
« on: April 15, 2010, 06:55:28 PM »
The main reasons nothing ever can be productively done to stop Elan, is because of us

You are right, ELAN people are the reason nothing is done productively on this website to stop ELAN.  You ELAN people are a "major hurdle" for people who fight the oppression programs inflict on children.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 03:48:30 PM »
Geez Sharon.. Pretty dramatic
Here's my take
In my day there were probably 300-400 "residents. They are now down to 30 something. I like to think that the letters,emails and bad press from websites (including this one) are largely responsible for this. They are going out of business. I cant think it will be too much longer. Every person who has a child,considered as a candidate for Elan,is using countless search engines to find out what they can about this hell hole.
As far as I am concerened we ARE winning.
Do you really think these people are going to find "students" with all this bad press ?
Sharon
WE all have had an impact on Elan School despite our differences.. which you seem to NOT be able to get over. I think you missed your calling. You should be on a soap opera :soapbox:  :soapbox:  :soapbox:  :soapbox:

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2010, 09:37:10 AM »
[
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 06:01:16 PM by SharonMcCarthy »
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2010, 12:58:10 PM »
Try to stay focussed on the task at hand... Which is Elan. My job has no place in this discussion. Though what I do, I have been doing since I was a young man.
I am very good at it. In fact others depend on me,so far,in 22 states to train,implement policy,and guide others in this business. I am paid very well for this and get to travel frequently. I get referrals every day,and have a board full of thank you's. Thats in addition to my regular 8-5 job,here in Richmond,where I represent 50k per month in sales.
This whole elan discussion that you pretend to participate in is not for the good of others. Its to seek attention,and for you to use big words and feel important. Not my words.. But right on target. From a dozen other Elan people.
I have spoken the same words as I did when I began here 10 years ago. I have never lied about who I am or anything else. I do not create hate groups,and have never attacked anyone in this fashion.
I asked you several times to end this. Dating back to Dec 31st of last year.
When does it end Sharon?
When is your focus on Elan gong to be 1st and foremost? Its at that time that you will do the most good.
Till then, you are just another very disturbed lady. Again,not my words,but the words of your PEERS
I truly wish you no harm. But when I read your exagerated stories, and out and out lies... I see a person who is not here for others,but rather to promote yourself. Its then that I WILL TELL THE TRUTH. If that hurts your feelings..  Try an honest approach and you wont get your ass handed to you

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2010, 01:03:00 PM »
::deadhorse::
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 07:42:50 PM by SharonMcCarthy »
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2010, 01:22:04 PM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
This whole elan discussion that you pretend to participate in is not for the good of others. Its to seek attention,

But in the same post, this.......

I am very good at it. In fact others depend on me,so far,in 22 states to train,implement policy,and guide others in this business. I am paid very well for this and get to travel frequently. I get referrals every day,and have a board full of thank you's. Thats in addition to my regular 8-5 job,here in Richmond,where I represent 50k per month in sales.

Pot calling the kettle black.  But you might have a little 'internet tough guy' and 'hitting the gym in 26 minutes' rolled in there. Seems to be a lot of that going around.

"Hitting the gym in 26 minutes" guy.....
http://gawker.com/309684/nightmare-onli ... -the-world

We are given to understand (hey, who makes this kind of shit up?) that the following email correspondence took place between John and some lady. "So I winked at this guy on Match. Should have known better considering his screen name was "IvyLeagueAlum." He responds with the following email...

I live in a 31 story high rise condominium, right in the middle of the Buckhead nightlife district. Do you ever come to this area of town to shop/go out/visit/explore?

I went to an Ivy League school - the University of Pennsylvania - for my undergraduate degree in economics and my graduate degree in management (Wharton School of Business). Where did you go to school?

What activities do you currently participate in to stay in shape? I work out 4 times a week at LA Fitness. Do you exercise regularly? I am 6 feet tall, 185 pounds - what about yourself? I am truly sorry if that sounds rude, impolite or even downright crass, but I have been deceived before by inaccurate representations so I prefer someone be upfront and honest on initial contact...

I do mergers & acquisitions (corporate finance) for Limited Brands (Bath & Body Works, Victoria's Secret, etc). Enjoy any of our stores/divisions?

Do you have any other recent pictures you care to share? I have many others if you care to see them.

Regards,

John
    [email redacted]

"So," the lady writes, "I in turn send him a polite "No Thanks" thru the Match system which sends him the following email: 'Thanks for writing to me, but unfortunately, we're just not a good match. Good luck in your search! Our Portraits didn't match on: A. Personality'" A spurned and brokenhearted John wrote back, less robotically but no less douchily.........

I think you forgot how this works. You hit on me, and therefore have to impress ME and pass MY criteria and standards - not vice versa. 6 pictures of just your head and your inability to answer a simple question lets me know one thing. You are not in shape. I am a trainer on the side, in fact, I am heading to the gym in 26 minutes!

So next time you meet a guy of my caliber, instead of trying to turn it around, just get to the gym! I will even give you one free training session, so you don't blow it with the next 8.9 on Hot or Not, Ivy League grad, Mensa member, can bench/squat/leg press over 1200 lbs., has had lunch with the secretary of defense, has an MBA from the top school in the country, lives in a Buckhead high rise, drives a Beemer convertible, has been in 14 major motion pictures, was in Jezebel's Best dressed, etc. Oh, that is right, there aren't any more of those!

Regards,

John
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2010, 02:56:54 PM »
Anne
I have no idea what you are talking about. I was not talking to you,or about you. I am sorry for you relationship troubles.
This is an ongoing tantrum,that Sharon has been throwing since Dec 31st,with respect to me. I have read countless lies written both about me and others which I have called her on. This is her way of being a mature,well-rounded,adult.
Clarification
I represent 50k in gross sales monthly. I do not make 50k a month. In fact nowhere near this. But I do ok.
Life is good. I come here (as my screen name clearly states) to Expose Liars. Sharon and her pal Babbletits are liars. Its proven. Its factual. Sharon is obviously upset being exposed. My posts are only a reminder,that if you lie.. Someone knows the truth.
If you do not lie.. You have a clear concience,and do not have to post vile,angry,hateful posts. When someone's life is as good as Sharon regularly states,she wouldnt tell all these lies. There would be no hate and bile coming from her. She is like a child acting out. This I find sad,yet funny at the same time
Have a great day and best of luck with your relationship hunt.
Glad I am not single

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2010, 02:57:49 PM »
Glad I am not single

Me too.

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2010, 02:58:36 PM »
I come here (as my screen name clearly states) to Expose Liars.

You're failing.