Author Topic: Straight, LSD, and "Insanity"  (Read 2181 times)

Offline evan j rodgers

• View Profile
Re: Straight, LSD, and "Insanity"
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2010, 07:17:21 PM »
Actually, this myth about insanity is one of many myths from the fountain of misinformation about LSD. The myth of
anyone who took acid 7 times or more is legally insane was a myth that did not start in Straight.I had heard that myth
from friends long before going into Straight, although Staff there was misinformed enough to continue to spread that
kind of information. I've done extensive research on LSD and the facts are:LSD does NOT kill brain cells. LSD leaves a
perons body quickly throgh urine. They used to say it stays in your system forever in your spinal fluid or whatever, this
is not true.LSD is not physically addictive.However, some people could cut LSD with other dangerous chemicals, that can
be a real danger. Alot of verry successful people like Paul McCartney and Bernie Taupin have done acid and it seems
to have enhanced their artistic creativeaty. I have had good trips and verry bad trips. The real tragedy is the fact that
LSD is still highly illegal. People are in prison for dealing acid and that is sad. In fact possesion of large amounts of acid can
be a verry real jailable offense. The lies, myths and misinformation about acid is the stuff of legend. I would not blanketley
recomend it to anyone or for that matter demonize it. I think incarceration in Straight caused all kinds of psycological damage more severe than acid for alot of people.Remember the extereme paranoia and crazy "head games" people
went through in there?  Blessings, Evan J Rodgers
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »