Author Topic: ELAN school staff are well trained  (Read 28842 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: ELAN school staff are well trained
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2010, 10:01:13 PM »
:shamrock:  :shamrock:

Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Ursus no questions you just accept this statement at face value.
Danny

We don't get very far with you by asking direct questions, so we're left with what we see written here and other places.  

Now, since you ignored all the questions about dragging a girl around behind a van originally, here's my post again.......

Yeah, I never got an answer about that either and it is an extremely valid question. You're always demanding to know the history and background of the people you're arguing with. So.......is it true Danny? Please explain the circumstances that led to this. I'm sure Who will be impressed with your reasoning and justification. After all, I'm sure she somehow brought it upon herself, right? Surely it was all in an effort to 'help' the poor girl, right? It was to keep her from hurting herself, right? Some sort of fantastic new "alternative" therapy, right?

Man up. It's a valid question.

**crickets chirping**

Danny wrote:
Anne, here is my answer to you since you have been so persistence with your sincerity to know the truth, ya right.

"Your absolutely right I do know a lot but your not going to hear it. Why because you don't deserve to hear it. There are so many more Elan survivors I can think of who want answers or want to know what happen with Staff and Directors that are respectful and just plain decent human beings. It would be my duty and pleasure to tell them and I have whenever I can. People email me often now asking for answers I do my best to oblige. But I will not do that here under these pretenses you folks have created here."

Danny
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2010, 11:03:34 PM »
Danny have you ever witnessed Marty fondel a teenage boy?
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2010, 11:21:13 PM »

Quote from: "The Elan Reporter"
Danny have you ever witnessed Marty fondel a teenage boy?

What is really sad about this comment there are young boys/men out there being abused every day,hour,min,second and here you are making a joke out of it. You who posts on a web site that advocates for abused kids, you who considers himself a alumni here.
Elan reporter I'm sorry dude that is uncalled for and across the line.
I have no idea about Marty's sexual transgressions nor would discuss it out in the public for obvious reasons.
Com'on dude lets show some talent here.

Danny

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2010, 11:24:11 PM »
[quote}Danny wrote:
Anne, here is my answer to you since you have been so persistence with your sincerity to know the truth, ya right.

"Your absolutely right I do know a lot but your not going to hear it. Why because you don't deserve to hear it. There are so many more Elan survivors I can think of who want answers or want to know what happen with Staff and Directors that are respectful and just plain decent human beings. It would be my duty and pleasure to tell them and I have whenever I can. People email me often now asking for answers I do my best to oblige. But I will not do that here under these pretenses you folks have created here."

Danny[/quote]

Then, why are you here?

You come here simply to evade questions?

Respectful?  Why the hell should they be respectful? They're pissed off. You ought answer their questions now.  They re the victims.

If you think that they should have to kiss your ass, in order to get answers, well, then that is fine.  You are allowed to think that.  But you can t think that, and act like you are walking on some higher moral ground, at the same time.

Again, why are you here?  Are you just trying to prove to yourself that you can withstand the scrutiny? Can you see how your prescence here, along with your way of no affect, can be bothering people?

Honestly, Danny, you are in their RING now, and I think they are being pretty nice about the whole thing.

I don't know much about ya man, but I know that you are smug, and I know that there was something that I didn t like about ya from the first thing I read from you.  You are posting on survivor forum, openly admitting that you were a counselor, and acting like your shit don't stink.

Do you really think that people wanna see your stupid clover after every post?  They don't.  They are not interested in your self-promotion.  They want information.  They want an apology.  If you are trying to vindicate yourself, well, here's your opportunity, right here in Fornits.

You seem like you are a possibly a decent guy... Think about it mystery-man.

Paul

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2010, 12:02:06 AM »
Quote from: "Paul St. John"
[quote}Danny wrote:

Danny

Then, why are you here?
Because I was a resident for almost 2 years.
Only the disingenuous ones.
Respectful?  Why the hell should they be respectful? They're pissed off. You ought answer their questions now.  They re the victims
No you are not the only victims, your arrogance does not appeal to me either. Your not owed anything.
If you think that they should have to kiss your ass, in order to get answers, well, then that is fine.  You are allowed to think that.  But you can t think that, and act like you are walking on some higher moral ground, at the same time.
I did not think that was my reality. But your entitled to your perceptions.
Again, why are you here?  Are you just trying to prove to yourself that you can withstand the scrutiny? Can you see how your prescence here, along with your way of no affect, can be bothering people?
Like I said that is your perception it does not make it a reality. I am here because I am a survivor and a former employer. As far as affecting me well I am sorry it is not happening they way you want it.
Honestly, Danny, you are in their RING now, and I think they are being pretty nice about the whole thing.
STFU...please.
I don't know much about ya man, but I know that you are smug, and I know that there was something that I didn t like about ya from the first thing I read from you.  You are posting on survivor forum, openly admitting that you were a counselor, and acting like your shit don't stink.
Isn't that amazing that you don't get to kick me around based on some false information you have had stored up in your head (it is called latent) for all these years.
Do you really think that people wanna see your stupid clover after every post?  They don't.  They are not interested in your self-promotion.

Well I don't know what to say other then "Too Bad", shitty boy.
They want information.

They, who is "they" ???????? You don't want information as in cleansing to the soul, you want dirt for your angry hole.

They want an apology.
You got it, you have always had it.
If you are trying to vindicate yourself, well, here's your opportunity, right here in Fornits.

Son grow up please there is no vindication anywhere here on fornits. I am already there have been there for almost 30 years.
My purpose here as I always said is a personal one that few know.
I am a very decent man, Thanks. No mystery,if you had read my posts as you said you did, I wonder though.
Paul

Danny[/quote]

Offline elanasshole

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2010, 12:09:07 AM »
[quote}Danny wrote:

Danny

Then, why are you here?
Respectful?  Why the hell should they be respectful? They're pissed off. You ought answer their questions now.  They re the victims
No you are not the only victims, your arrogance does not appeal to me either. Your not owed anything.
Like I said that is your perception it does not make it a reality. I am here because I am a survivor and a former employer. As far as affecting me well I am sorry it is not happening they way you want it.
STFU...please.
Isn't that amazing that you don't get to kick me around based on some false information you have had stored up in your head (it is called latent) for all these years.
Do you really think that people wanna see your stupid clover after every post?  They don't.  They are not interested in your self-promotion.

They want information.

They, who is "they" ???????? You don't want information as in cleansing to the soul, you want dirt for your angry hole.

They want an apology.
If you are trying to vindicate yourself, well, here's your opportunity, right here in Fornits.

Son grow up please there is no vindication anywhere here on fornits. I am already there have been there for almost 30 years.
I am a very decent man, Thanks. No mystery,if you had read my posts as you said you did, I wonder though.
Paul

Danny
[/quote]

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2010, 12:45:04 AM »

Like I said that is your perception it does not make it a reality. I am here because I am a survivor and a

former employer.

Yes I was..... Thank You
[/size]  

As far as affecting me well I am sorry it is not happening they way you want it.

Danny

Offline elanasshole

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2010, 01:11:02 AM »

Like I said that is your perception it does not make it a reality. I am here because I am a survivor and a

former employer.

Yes I was..... Thank You
[/size]  

As far as affecting me well I am sorry it is not happening they way you want it.

Danny

:jawdrop:  Danny admitting he was a former ELAN EMPLOYER.  

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2010, 09:53:39 AM »

Quote from: "Danny II"

How is it disingenuous?   Honestly?   It's a valid question, especially given your propensity to demand to know others' histories.  Your continued refusal to do so is very telling indeed.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2010, 09:57:24 AM »

It's left-over from his staff days.  That's exactly their attitude towards the kids and pretty much everyone who dares question them or their methods.

Do you really think that people wanna see your stupid clover after every post?  They don't.

:cheers:  :cheers:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:

They are not interested in your self-promotion.  They want information.  They want an apology.  If you are trying to vindicate yourself, well, here's your opportunity, right here in Fornits.

Think about it mystery-man.

Paul

:tup:  :tup:  :tup:  :tup:

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2010, 12:57:02 PM »

It's left-over from his staff days.  That's exactly their attitude towards the kids and pretty much everyone who dares question them or their methods.

Do you really think that people wanna see your stupid clover after every post?  They don't.

:cheers:  :cheers:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:

They are not interested in your self-promotion.  They want information.  They want an apology.  If you are trying to vindicate yourself, well, here's your opportunity, right here in Fornits.

Think about it mystery-man.

Paul

:tup:  :tup:  :tup:  :tup:

Anne why is all this necessary for you to do. I have never done anything to you. Just because I will not answer a question you put forth that I have answered so many times before. Yes, I consider your question disingenuous at the very least, outright disgusting at the most. As I have said I cared a great deal for this person you are disrespecting and she has been deceased for some time. If you had any respect for survivors as you say you do you will drop this stupid charade and let her memories lye in peace.
With all the sincerity I can muster,
Thank you

Danny
Danny

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2010, 01:05:55 PM »
Anne why is all this necessary for you to do. I have never done anything to you.

I'm not doing anything to you.  I'm asking a simple question about your background, as you have of many others here.  Why do you run from the question?

Just because I will not answer a question you put forth that I have answered so many times before.

I have honestly never seen an answer to this question.  If you have, then please direct me to the link and I'll read it myself.  The only time you've ever addressed the question that I've seen is where you do a "non denial denial" or just dance around the issue, never really answering.

Yes, I consider your question disingenuous at the very least, outright disgusting at the most.

Why?  Especially when you demand to know others' histories?

As I have said I cared a great deal for this person you are disrespecting and she has been deceased for some time.

How am I disrespecting her?

If you had any respect for survivors as you say you do you will drop this stupid charade and let her memories lye in peace.
With all the sincerity I can muster,
Thank you

Danny
Danny

Is it a charade?  Did you not do this?  I don't know, that's why I'm asking.  If it's a charade, then tell us it is and tell us what really happened.

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2010, 06:35:51 PM »
Quote from: "elanasshole"
[quote}Danny wrote:

Danny

Then, why are you here?

That is not a reason. I asked why you were here.  If you feel that there is such an abundance of former Elan residents, who are actually worthy of your attention, and the people here aren't, then why do you consistently post here?

There is no law that say that everyone who has been in Elan for certain amount of time, has to take up space in Fornits, and the reason I say take up space, is because nothing much seems to come out of you... as far as I ve seen anyone.. It seems like you just like to disagree with people.. That is my perception.  ( Just figured I d say that b4 you point it out to me.)

Well, maybe you are just percieving the questions to be disengenuine...   That doesn t mean that it is necessarily reality.. C'mon, man.. get with the program.. I thought you knew these things.

No you are not the only victims, your arrogance does not appeal to me either.

I'll make a note of that, dick.

Your not owed anything.

Indeed, I am not.

However, what I meant was.. If I were you, I d be willingly answer questions, now.  Because the tables are gonna turn someday...

and I would guess that it is probably gonna be in your lifetime.  

No.. Not really my perception.  More of a curiosity.  I was just wondering.

STFU...please.

and here I am, trying to be nice in my post.. and respect the new fornits rules ( I know.. I did just call you a dick, but you started..LOL)

I would like to respond to this statement, but I have no clue what you are talking about.  

1.  Who says, I can t kick ya around? Maybe I'm just not trying to.
2. If I couldn t kick you around, why would that be so amazing?
3. What latent have I have stored in my head for all these years. Are you saying that I think I have information about you, personally?  Are you saying that the infromation I have about Elan is false?

Shitty Boy.  That's a good one. Maybe you are right.. Maybe I should just back off.  Perhaps, I am nothing more then a shitty boy..

Again, I ve been trying to avoid the whole personal attack thing..   But it's cool.. See, most of what I want to know about ya, I am learning right now, and you are losing your cool a bit, Daniel .

They want information.

Well, I am a shitty boy, and shitty boys need to keep their holes dirty.. Kinda comes with territory.

They want an apology.

Honestly, I think that means something.. I should probably let ya know, that I never went there, so you do not need to apologise to me, but i do think it means something that you said that.

Son grow up please there is no vindication anywhere here on fornits.

Again, this is why I am asking you why you are here.  You talk so bad about this "place" but ya keep coming around.

I am already there have been there for almost 30 years.
Hence, mystery-man ;)

Paul

I read a few.. Just a few..

Danny
[/quote]

Somebody left their shamrock at home....

:shamrock:

There we go!

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2010, 08:41:20 PM »
Quote from: "elanasshole"
[quote}Danny wrote:

Danny

Then, why are you here?

That is not a reason. I asked why you were here.  If you feel that there is such an abundance of former Elan residents, who are actually worthy of your attention, and the people here aren't, then why do you consistently post here?

Because I can and with that right I converse with who I want to.

There is no law that say that everyone who has been in Elan for certain amount of time, has to take up space in Fornits, and the reason I say take up space, is because nothing much seems to come out of you
Really and here I thought I was contributing to fornits archives.  

... as far as I ve seen anyone..

It seems like you just like to disagree with people.. That is my perception.
There you go with that perception thing again, please put it away before you get injured or something.  

( Just figured I d say that b4 you point it out to me.)

Well, maybe you are just percieving the questions to be disengenuine...   That doesn t mean that it is necessarily reality.. C'mon, man.. get with the program.. I thought you knew these things.
Very witty aren't you, I bet your very charming also.

Not very polite, please refrain from commenting on my anatomy.  

Your not owed anything.

Indeed, I am not.

However, what I meant was.. If I were you, I d be willingly answer questions, now.  Because the tables are gonna turn someday...

Well the tables are always turning son, so get used to it. It is called "change" the only inevitable in life. I told you already your questions as your motives are disingenuous. I answer questions all the time with folks from Elan and elsewhere just not on this site. Nobody here yet has earned my trust.

Well stop it doesn't help your overall mentality. Really now.....lol.

STFU...please.

and here I am, trying to be nice in my post.. and respect the new fornits rules ( I know.. I did just call you a dick, but you started..LOL)
STFU....again, PLEASE.

I would like to respond to this statement, but I have no clue what you are talking about.  

3. What latent have I have stored in my head for all these years. Are you saying that I think I have information about you, personally?  Are you saying that the infromation I have about Elan is false?

STFU #3 times over now.

Shitty Boy.  That's a good one. Maybe you are right.. Maybe I should just back off.  Perhaps, I am nothing more then a shitty boy..
Thank you for understanding.

Again, I ve been trying to avoid the whole personal attack thing..   But it's cool.. See, most of what I want to know about ya, I am learning right now, and you are losing your cool a bit, Daniel .

Wow!!!! are you now learning about perception. Your growing up before my eyes.

They want information.

Well, I am a shitty boy, and shitty boys need to keep their holes dirty.. Kinda comes with territory.

Ya it does......you smell.

They want an apology.

Honestly, I think that means something.. I should probably let ya know, that I never went there, so you do not need to apologise to me, but i do think it means something that you said that.

Oh I gon'na cry....

Again, this is why I am asking you why you are here.  You talk so bad about this "place" but ya keep coming around.

No again you have a hard time understanding, I like fornits it is the Elanians here I don't trust.

Well that is your journey here I would assume.

Hence, mystery-man ;)

Paul

Danny
[/quote]

There we go!

Bye Bye

OLe` danny boy the pipes the pipes are calling...............oboyo.

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2010, 10:02:41 PM »

Then, why are you here?

Because I can and with that right I converse with who I want to.

There is no law that say that everyone who has been in Elan for certain amount of time, has to take up space in Fornits, and the reason I say take up space, is because nothing much seems to come out of you
Really and here I thought I was contributing to fornits archives.  

... as far as I ve seen anyone..

It seems like you just like to disagree with people.. That is my perception.
There you go with that perception thing again, please put it away before you get injured or something.  

( Just figured I d say that b4 you point it out to me.)

Ha, ha.... ha, ha...ha, ha..

Right.  So any question from a pissed off person is a false question?  They're trying to trick and deceive you Danny?  Is that your claim?  They are fakes?  Perhaps, they are really not mad about what happened to him?  This is all just a big act on their part?  

Very witty aren't you, I bet your very charming also.

Well, I'll sleep well, tonight, knowing that I have your endorsement, Danny.

Respectful?  Why the hell should they be respectful? They're pissed off. You ought answer their questions now.  They re the victims[/quote].

Not very polite, please refrain from commenting on my anatomy.  

Please, re-read my comment. I called you a dick... not a twat.

Your not owed anything.

Indeed, I am not.

Well the tables are always turning son, so get used to it. It is called "change" the only inevitable in life.

You're kidding me, right?

I told you already your questions as your motives are disingenuous. I answer questions all the time with folks from Elan and elsewhere just not on this site. Nobody here yet has earned my trust.

You're smug.  You are very smug. Innocent teenagers were terrorized and border-line tortured without purpose or reason.  It was done as sport, and if you were there, you know that.  Society will not turn a blind eye to this forever.  When the tables have turned, and they will, will you still be so smug?

Well stop it doesn't help your overall mentality. Really now.....lol.

What are you trying to tell me, Danny?  That I am stupid?

STFU...please.

STFU....again, PLEASE.

STFU #3 times over now.

You don't actually like to answer anything, do you?  Well, I guess it is easier to tell people to shut up.

Thank you for understanding.

Wow!!!! are you now learning about perception. Your growing up before my eyes.

I got more intelligence in my pinky, then you got in your entire being, so do me a favor and stop acting so condescending.

They want information.[/quote]

Ya it does......you smell.

You're a bonafide idiot.

They want an apology.

Oh I gon'na cry....

Okay, so first say you apologize, and then you come back with this.  You fraudulent fuck.  You ain't got an oz. of legitimate remorse in you. You're just a cruel dickhead, who will only talk to people who still understand that you are the counselor.

No again you have a hard time understanding, I like fornits it is the Elanians here I don't trust.

Dumbass! Doesn t it make a little more sense that you should be earning their trust?

Well that is your journey here I would assume.

I didn't write that.  You did.  But, I suppose you do know a thing or two about perceptions.

Hence, mystery-man ;)

Paul

Danny[/quote][/quote]

There we go!

Bye Bye

OLe` danny boy the pipes the pipes are calling...............oboyo.

I'm glad you are having such a good time, Danny.

Paul St. John