Author Topic: ELAN school staff are well trained  (Read 28666 times)

Offline kirstin

• View Profile
ELAN school staff are well trained
« on: April 19, 2010, 11:40:02 AM »
http://www.elanschool.com/staff.htm

Direct Care Staff

Elan School's direct care staff are men and women with a unique blend of backgrounds (psychology, social work, etc.) and personal experience. Each member of the Elan School staff is trained in Elan's special techniques to organize students into self-actuating groups, accepting help from peers and responsibly returning that help to others. Continuous staff training programs are focused on pertinent skills, concepts and policies.
Elan determines the appropriate blend of staff for each house; daily staff supervision is provided; and individual student's plans are constantly updated. This highly organized process of supervision ensures that every aspect of the complex system at Elan School is properly administered, to provide optimum benefit for the students.    Elan School Direct Care Staff

Martin L Kruglik

Elan’s Senior Program Director has been with Élan since 1972.  One of the first graduates at Élan School, Marty focuses on training and development of staff.  Proper implementation of Elan’s system is critical to its success. Mr. Kruglik’s ability to teach the complicated concepts of the life skills aspect of the program have helped to blend the diverse qualities of the direct care staff.

Clare Woodman

Clare is Elan School ’s other Senior Program Director.  Clare has been with Élan since 1984.  Her long tenure along with her passion for the school has enabled Clare to provide a very valuable insight for both students and their families.  As a graduate of Élan School, Clare’s ability to provide the “been there, done that” approach is something that the students can identify with.  She is truly a role model.

Jeffrey Gottleib

Jeffrey has been with Élan School since it’s early years.  Jeffrey graduated from Élan in 1972.  When he joined the staff he received extensive training from the school’s co-founders, Mr. Joseph Ricci and Dr. Gerald E. Davidson. He has been one of the Resident Directors since 1974. Jeffrey brings a blend of both life experiences combined with over 30 years of implementing Elan School ’s life skills program.

Peter Rowe

Peter joined the staff at Élan School in 1988.  Peter is a graduate of Assumption College and holds a Masters of Sports Management.  In addition to his duties as one of the Resident Directors, Peter serves as Elan’s Athletic Director.  He is also the head coach of the boys’ and girls’ cross-country and track and field teams, which have won several state championships. Peter has earned several “Coach of the Year” awards.  He is also the head coach of the boys’ basketball team.

Melissa Esty

Melissa is a Resident Director at Élan School and graduated from the University of Southern Maine.  Melissa joined the staff in 1991.  She obtained her Social Worker’s license in 2004.  Melissa offers a blend of practical and academic experience including a semester studying Islam Religion and British Culture at King Alfred College in Winchester, England.

Kathleen Sherburne

Kathleen joined Élan School in 1993 and is currently a Resident Director.  Kathy served 5 1/2 years in the United States Navy where she worked as an Air Traffic Controller. Her personal experiences with implementing structure make her a valuable addition to the life skills staff.

Nick Pitarys, L.S.W.

Nick joined the staff at Elan in January, 2009. He holds a B.S. in Mental Health and Human Services, is certified as a MHRT –3 (Mental Health Rehabilitation Technician) and has been a licensed social worker for nine years. He is currently in the process of obtaining his Master’s Degree. Nick’s extensive experience as a crisis worker in emergency rooms and with adolescents in case management makes him a wonderful addition to the team.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
Re: ELAN school staff are well trained
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 12:16:38 PM »
:rofl:  :rofl:  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::

Lies, Lies, Lies.......

Qualified my  :moon:  ::puke::

What idiot would have even thought of adding this silly lie to the elan site? Oh that must of been Farty Krugly. 1/2 the people listed are what we would classify as convicted felons. The only reason they work there and have been all their lives is because they can't get jobs anywhere else. They would fail a back ground check instantly! Marty has about as much experience as a 4 year old boy would have playing with blocks. Behind that fry pan face / deformed head of his, is a brain that is functioning on a 4 year olds capacity. And Jeffery Gotlieb? Has he not fell over from a stroke or heart attack yet? All that screaming and yelling, and popping veins in his head and being a vindicitve prick day in and day out has to be bad for his health. What about that dope user, Marc Rosendope? The man was coming to work high every day. He would wear long sleeve shirts in the middle of summer to cover his track marks. What about elan paying for his rehab stint in AZ, to dry and help clean him up, except Marc could not cope very long with it and AWOL not soon after getting admitted. Such a shame! Such a double standard. To have someone like Marc stand in front of the house and slam residents who used drugs, and degrade them for doing so and Marc himself was coming to work all doped up. Hell, he would even visit the luggage cabin and shoot up in there by lunch time.

Fuck all the liars up there in the back woods of Maine. Shame on you all ::unhappy::
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2010, 12:27:28 PM »
Quote from: "The Elan Reporter"
:rofl:  :rofl:  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::

Lies, Lies, Lies.......

Qualified my  :moon:  ::puke::

What idiot would have even thought of adding this silly lie to the elan site? Oh that must of been Farty Krugly. 1/2 the people listed are what we would classify as convicted felons. The only reason they work there and have been all their lives is because they can't get jobs anywhere else. They would fail a back ground check instantly! Marty has about as much experience as a 4 year old boy would have playing with blocks. Behind that fry pan face / deformed head of his, is a brain that is functioning on a 4 year olds capacity. And Jeffery Gotlieb? Has he not fell over from a stroke or heart attack yet? All that screaming and yelling, and popping veins in his head and being a vindicitve prick day in and day out has to be bad for his health. What about that dope user, Marc Rosendope? The man was coming to work high every day. He would wear long sleeve shirts in the middle of summer to cover his track marks. What about elan paying for his rehab stint in AZ, to dry and help clean him up, except Marc could not cope very long with it and AWOL not soon after getting admitted. Such a shame! Such a double standard. To have someone like Marc stand in front of the house and slam residents who used drugs, and degrade them for doing so and Marc himself was coming to work all doped up. Hell, he would even visit the luggage cabin and shoot up in there by lunch time.

Fuck all the liars up there in the back woods of Maine. Shame on you all ::unhappy::

:shamrock:  :shamrock:

Not excusing any of Marc Rosenberg's abuses but every ex-junkie/Heroin addict who injected for as long as Marc did do where long sleeve shirts. The scars are embarrassing and intimidate folks who are naive. Just say'in from a little experience.

Danny
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2010, 02:54:35 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Not excusing any of Marc Rosenberg's abuses but every ex-junkie/Heroin addict who injected for as long as Marc did do where long sleeve shirts. The scars are embarrassing and intimidate folks who are naive. Just say'in from a little experience.
Bear suits provide good coverage. Unless you're really into exposing yerself ...    :moon:
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2010, 10:15:30 AM »
So you are / were a dope addict yourself Danny?

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2010, 05:43:56 AM »
:suicide:  :spam:  :suicide:
RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2010, 06:15:09 PM »

I was......
Danny

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2010, 10:30:34 AM »
Kind of twisted here. Elan seems to employ alot of former or current users of hard core drug using habits. Marc Rosenberg, Jeffery Gottlieb (former user), Clare, Marty, ect. I guess when you fill out an application at Elan and write down you are or were a user, you basically have one foot in the door closer to being employed with them. I take it, if someone showed up to fill out an application and never took any drugs of any kind, would less likely be able to get a job at elan. Also having a history of abusing children also helps get the other foot in the door, as sick minds like to think alike.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2010, 03:06:35 PM »

I said I would say no more but just one last thing, Elan was originally put together to take care of drug addicts but they could not make enough money, so then folks like yourself came.

Danny

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2010, 04:00:36 AM »

I said I would say no more but just one last thing, Elan was originally put together to take care of drug addicts but they could not make enough money, so then folks like yourself came.

Danny

No so then folks like us came and got abused by folks like you.......get real.
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline elanasshole

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2010, 05:59:40 AM »
I agree with you Felice.  This is seems to be common among ex staffers who worked at abusive programs.  Allot  of them live in "denial."

Offline elanasshole

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2010, 11:20:26 AM »

I was......
Danny

Fornits records

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2010, 11:56:38 AM »
I remember the following houses being rated as .. Elan-3> For drug abusers. Elan-8> For richm snob kids, and Elan-5> For the immature kids. There also was an Elan-7> Which was run by Ralph Maldonado, which had the smallest population, which I heard later merged with E-5 house.

I remember Rosendope trying to convince himself at first, then selling to the rest of the house, tha i had a drug problem. I smoked maybe 4 joints in my entire life before going to Elan. If I knew what I know now, I would be kicking Rosendopes areas in his face, and give him his own GM in front of the house to embarrass him because he was a double standard, lying, woman hating, self righteous junky! Elan loved profiling new residents, they would gather with the higher ups (directors and senior directors) and pick a set of problems and diagnose the new resident with them. Fortunately they were usually way off with everything on everyone, and you could see right through them that their main concern was making ever resident a cash cow and to keep it fed long after expireation date promised to funder. They must of gotten bonuses or something for every month after 18 months a resident stayed at elan. I assume TCK's bonus's back then were those hideous, out of style sweaters which the indina mongoloidist still wears to date. Just imagine him leaving the elan compound and visiting say a place like NYC. They would all stare at him even more then they would a homeless man sleeping on the street. Kruglik is a walking bill board for thrift stores.

And I take it everyone here has seen the videos on the elan site, where Kruglik is in some and in every video you see Kruglik moving his fore arm and hand while he speaks. He mine as well be saying (hi yuh yuh yuh) while he moves his hands in the air. Thats exactly what that FUCKER did in a GM and would also look at the floor constantly. He has a huge inferiority complex and could not look any human being in the eye for more then 1/10 of a second. He also constantly wpould look at the ground while walking. I'm surprised he never bumped into anything, seeing he would have his eyes fixated on the ground most of the time. For if he did happen to bump into something, or someone, I wonder if he would have the decency to excuse himself, or apologize. (Oh, me suh excuse me suh, hi yuh yuh yuh, me suh did not see you, hi yuh yuh yuh. BTW, me suh says you have nice penis, hi yuh yuh yuh). I had the opportunity to spit in TCK's food on many occassions, while bringing the lunch try over the E-1. For a time we used to place the plates of food around the table and I knew exactly where that FUCKER sat all of the time. I did once hear a rumor of one person who said he peed on the food a few times before bringing it over ot E-1.  That would only enhance the flavor for TCK anyways. :rofl:

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2010, 02:35:54 PM »
Quote from: "Eliscu2"

Danny

No so then folks like us came and got abused by folks like you.......get real.

Well, Ouch!!!!!!!!! Was that necessary.That is the way it turned out though. Must you always throw me in there, when you say nobody even knows me. You can't have it both ways, can you?????
Where's the love Felice......

Danny

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2010, 02:45:39 PM »
Quote from: "elanasshole"
You were just another Joe Ricci Jr. Danny, so STFU.

Well Thank You very much, I appreciate that you would think of me in the same light as that monster. Shows me how much you knew Joe and myself. It also shows me how well read you are.

Once again Thanks

Danny