Author Topic: From Staff list for Elan School  (Read 2508 times)

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
From Staff list for Elan School
« on: April 14, 2010, 05:40:10 PM »
I was respectfully asked not to bait The One We Shall Not Speak Of anymore by calling him a maggot....You have got to be fucken kidding me with all the lousy nasty vile discusting spew that he threw up on to me in this forum for days and weeks. So now we pick who gets forum rules and whom does not...lmao your right maggot was a bit harsh, he is a nasty vile little dick piece of shit garbage troll. Is that a bit better for everyone??? For christs sakes the man calls women CUNTS but this is acceptable, WTF is our world coming too. So guess poor little whinny bitch  went to a Moderator to complain. Well too fucken bad, I call it like I see it, and say it like it is, and by God maybe if half of you did and stopped this lying ass brown nosing shit in these forums maybe some crap would be accomplished. Politically correct my ass, even the politicians are not as politically correct as we are. They leave places we were placed in that abused us open, and now we are worried about being correct. Hell NO.....Fuck No....

You know why half of you cant stand me, I will tell you why....I have more balls and confidence in myself to speak it as it is. That is why. You all just cant handle the fucken truth.

In real life not fantasy life on fornits other men would of been appaulled in a man speaking to a woman like HE did to me. Far as I see it only a few men actually did the nobel thing, the rest of you hide with tails between your legs and let a man like him dictate these forums. For Gods sakes the whinny bitch had this very forum shut down because his dear precious picture was put on here...whine whine whine whine that is all we hear from this MAGGOT. So I finally stand up for myself after days and days of taking it up the ass without KY, and now I get asked to retract my postings.....FUCK NO I refuse.

This prick also wrote nasty messages to HEAL corporation regarding me, he has involved my family, he has interferred with my right to live period. Do we find this normal??? The baby whinner spews so much crap of everyone supposely lying, supposely deceiving but yet has not produced one drop of evidence to back his shit up. All he has going for himself is good writing skills, other than that the man lacks respect for women, a life, and any real friends. He sees someone happy and that has done some kick ass shit in life and he degrades it puts people down.

I spoke to a very dear friend today that got mad a bit when i called myself ole' trailer trash, even though I was joking...i meant it...I am fucken proud of all I got and all I am doing in life. I am also happy so many more out there were able to be more successful financially, but I got one thing many dont....ME...I am fucken amazing and awesome, loyal as hell..got tons of people standing by me...I will make it...Not to mention I am a hell of a lot younger than the auto parts guy so I bet I got more years to do more shit with.

You all think I dont have money lmao I went on two fucken vacations gambling this month..how the hell you all think I afforded that.....priceless. I went to Iowa and partied my ass off with a bunch of good people. I was not sitting at home crying because little THE ONE WE SHALL NOT SPEAK OF was instigating me. I celebrated life, and the life I am going to keep having. Only one I see going mental over shit written on fornits is himself. Must not got a life I guess.

Sure he bothered me for about two minutes with his challenge of my Rape. but then I stopped and thought what a deseperate measure for a man to actually do just to make sure his name would be forced into anything happening. Well its not going to work. No one will remember him in a few months or years, but we will remember the Felice's, the Matt's, the Mark's., the Diane's, the Skyler's, the Sean's, the Rebecca's, The Maren's, the Fran's, the Sandra's, and all the others that shed tears for the pain not only caused to them but to others. These are the people of Elan to be noticed not some two bit ex staff member wishing like hell he can save his sorry ass soul now.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 07:20:33 PM by SharonMcCarthy »
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
Re: From Staff list for Elan School
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 06:28:44 PM »
Since you feel so strongly that the integrity of your end of perpetuating the ongoing mudslinging simply must have his name in the post. I put it here.
•   Things I do care about are found in your substantive posts where you thoughtfully consider the damages done by Élan and the consequences of living with what was done.
•    I care about the fact that Élan and other abusive programs are still up and running.
•   I care about why posters like DaneGoldstein5 (who was barely out of Élan) hasn’t posted in a while.
•   I and many other people cared when Fornits got shut down over a protracted and escalated internet spat. Thus creating a hindrance to continuing conversation about abusive programs for EVERYONE! Did you consider how much time and resources it took to deal with that?
•   I do care about your testimony to HEAL being challenged, and I’m sure others would want to know more about that as well. Unfortunately, you have a preoccupation with announcing that you’re over the whole Art thing and then going right back into stirring it up again.
I wonder why you have the need to dump a lot of broad statements out there that are ostensibly directed at everyone for no damn reason.

Things I couldn’t care less about include: Who you used to date. Who you are dating now. How much money you have or don’t have etc.  

I don’t care to play games and babysit grownups who vacillate between saying they’re here to relate their account about an abusive program to promote awareness, but seem to prefer regaling us with what was aptly described as “sandbox follies” and insults.
Quote from: "SharonMcCarthy"
I was respectfully asked not to bait The One We Shall Not Speak Of anymore by calling him a maggot....You have got to be fucken kidding me with all the lousy nasty vile discusting spew that he threw up on to me in this forum for days and weeks. So now we pick who gets forum rules and whom does not...lmao your right maggot was a bit harsh, he is a nasty vile little dick piece of shit garbage troll. Is that a bit better for everyone??? For christs sakes the man calls women CUNTS but this is acceptable, WTF is our world coming too. So guess poor little whinny bitch  went to a Moderator to complain. Well too fucken bad, I call it like I see it, and say it like it is, and by God maybe if half of you did and stopped this lying ass brown nosing shit in these forums maybe some crap would be accomplished. Politically correct my ass, even the politicians are not as politically correct as we are. They leave places we were placed in that abused us open, and now we are worried about being correct. Hell NO.....Fuck No....

You know why half of you cant stand me, I will tell you why....I have more balls and confidence in myself to speak it as it is. That is why. You all just cant handle the fucken truth.

In real life not fantasy life on fornits other men would of been appaulled in a man speaking to a woman like HE did to me. Far as I see it only a few men actually did the nobel thing, the rest of you hide with tails between your legs and let a man like Art dictate these forums. For Gods sakes the whinny bitch had this very forum shut down because his dear precious picture was put on here...whine whine whine whine that is all we hear from this MAGGOT. So I finally stand up for myself after days and days of taking it up the ass without KY, and now I get asked to retract my postings.....FUCK NO I refuse.

This prick also wrote nasty messages to HEAL corporation regarding me, he has involved my family, he has interferred with my right to live period. Do we find this normal??? The baby whinner spews so much crap of everyone supposely lying, supposely deceiving but yet has not produced one drop of evidence to back his shit up. All he has going for himself is good writing skills, other than that the man lacks respect for women, a life, and any real friends. He sees someone happy and that has done some kick ass shit in life and he degrades it puts people down.

I spoke to a very dear friend today that got mad a bit when i called myself ole' trailer trash, even though I was joking...i meant it...I am fucken proud of all I got and all I am doing in life. I am also happy so many more out there were able to be more successful financially, but I got one thing many dont....ME...I am fucken amazing and awesome, loyal as hell..got tons of people standing by me...I will make it...Not to mention I am a hell of a lot younger than the auto parts guy so I bet I got more years to do more shit with.

You all think I dont have money lmao I went on two fucken vacations gambling this month..how the hell you all think I afforded that.....priceless. I went to Iowa and partied my ass off with a bunch of good people. I was not sitting at home crying because little THE ONE WE SHALL NOT SPEAK OF was instigating me. I celebrated life, and the life I am going to keep having. Only one I see going mental over shit written on fornits is Arty himself. Must not got a life I guess.

Sure he bothered me for about two minutes with his challenge of my Rape. but then I stopped and thought what a deseperate measure for a man to actually do just to make sure his name would be forced into anything happening. Well its not going to work. No one will remember him in a few months or years, but we will remember the Felice's, the Matt's, the Mark's., the Diane's, the Skyler's, the Sean's, the Rebecca's, The Maren's, the Fran's, the Sandra's, and all the others that shed tears for the pain not only caused to them but to others. These are the people of Elan to be noticed not some two bit ex staff member wishing like hell he can save his sorry ass soul now.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”  Nikos Kazantzakis

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2010, 07:21:58 PM »
[
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 06:23:02 PM by SharonMcCarthy »
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2010, 07:35:40 PM »
Wow i would appreciate you not editing my posts for me...
That is an exact copy of how you reposted that.

this is utter bullshit
No arguments from me on that
“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”  Nikos Kazantzakis

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2010, 07:37:32 PM »
[
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 06:22:14 PM by SharonMcCarthy »
Kahlil Gibran

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2010, 07:39:30 PM »
:rose:

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2010, 07:41:12 PM »
:peace:
Kahlil Gibran

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2010, 10:06:48 PM »
:shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:

Postby Inculcated » Today, 18:28

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=30277#p361563

( I DannybII did not post Inculcate entire post, just what I thought was relevant to my point here. I do this with no disrespect towards the original poster.)

• Things I do care about are found in your substantive posts where you thoughtfully consider the damages done by Élan and the consequences of living with what was done.
• I care about the fact that Élan and other abusive programs are still up and running.
• I care about why posters like DaneGoldstein5 (who was barely out of Élan) hasn’t posted in a while.
• I and many other people cared when Fornits got shut down over a protracted and escalated internet spat. Thus creating a hindrance to continuing conversation about abusive programs for EVERYONE! Did you consider how much time and resources it took to deal with that?
• I do care about your testimony to HEAL being challenged, and I’m sure others would want to know more about that as well.    

Thanks Inc,
Very well put as usual. Your passion shows and your willingness to help others even though you have been slapped many times is absolutely remarkable. It is noted.
Sharon has valid points here yet picking our battles has always been a difficult art for us Elanians.
Though my ego does not want me to admit this your navigation of this ship is commendable.
Touche....

Hey Mike O'Neil finally called me back the other day, I have his phone # if anyone wants it he would like to talk with fellow Elan folk (Matt he does remember you). Mike was in Elan 6, 75-76. He also brought back another members name I had not thought about in a while, Mitch Garmen. Does anybody remember him. What a good guy.
He wants to come on here but like other Elan folk and Daytop Folk I know, they are leery of confrontation.

Danny
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2010, 10:11:16 PM »
:shamrock:  :shamrock:

My name is Daniel L. Bennison and I am on this staff list. I was a Ass. Director and a staff member, from 1/77 - 11/78. No need to doubt that.

Danny
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline kirstin

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2010, 12:36:09 AM »
ok Ill quit...I see your point completely, just got off phone with another Moderator that made me see the point....I am done..with that individual.

Moderators speaking with others on the telephone is a sign of desperation and this is not good news.   :jawdrop:

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2010, 12:10:40 PM »
[
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 06:21:33 PM by SharonMcCarthy »
Kahlil Gibran

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2010, 05:25:08 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
:shamrock:  :shamrock:

My name is Daniel L. Bennison and I am on this staff list. I was a Ass. Director and a staff member, from 1/77 - 11/78. No need to doubt that.

Danny
Danny you really need to stop beating yourself up so much, yes you were staff but in my eyes you took so much these past months , its time to lay that to rest and proceed to next level of events. You need to reach a point of forgivness in yourself and to others otherwise you will not be able to fully move on and gain closure. I wish you well on the travel of peace in your heart.  :peace:

this after beating on him for months ? LOL
Do you think Mommy (moderator) wants to listen to you whine.
Do you even read what you write ?
You keep talking about your "Balls" and I gotta tell ya. The idea of picturing you with testicles kinda grosses me out.
You are a Zero.. Thats why fugitives on the run,and losers like Babbletits gravitate to you
You have no respect for yourself..Which is why you have no respect for others
Be a lady and end this now... Dont be a cunt.. and I wont call you a cunt ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::