Author Topic: Mel is at it again!  (Read 1052 times)

Offline Woof-a-Doof

• View Profile
Mel is at it again!
« on: April 08, 2010, 02:10:58 PM »
Mel and his cronies, minions and other vermin are silently lurking in the background of the local major league baseball, the city of St.Petesburg and stadium rebuilding. Bottom line, Mel wants a stadium! Pink Floyd lyrics are running thru my head…(Think I’ll buy me a football team).

A meeting of the Tampa bay tiger club just ended at the St.Petesburg Yacht Club. Mel Semblers chief corporate minion Craig Sher, spoke for 20 minutes, and prattled on about how the community would suffer financially if and when the Tampa Bay Rays break their lease with the city. Keeping mind this is the brainchild of the Bay Walk Area of down town St.Petesburg, which has been a dismal failure since it’s construction.

Mel has been in many shit storms up and down the eastern seaboard, even in other countries…not mentioning his ambassadorship to Australia and Italy. Leaving behind a trail of slime that reeks with arrogance. Now Mel Sembler wants to make a name for him self in stadium building and place himself in the baseball business model.

Clearly, this is all just hitting the fan…the facts are not all out in the open. Craig Sher was an arrogant dismissive speaker and a pompous, disrespectful ass to even his first questioner, who was a city council woman! After the news showed the 20 speech/meeting they went right to other news and promised to have the entire thing on demand and sure to have it on their web sight.

In the mean time here is a link to the clubs news article about Craig Sher.  http://www.tigerbay.org/post/calendar,a ... -coalition

I am so in sensed right now, and inexplicably pissed off! These assholes are developing shit piles (they are developers) and creating a wake of shit for everyone to swim thru! Financially, ethically, and morally they are the lowest cretins in the immediate 200-mile radius. And to think, just imagine that one fucking dollar that came off my soul is in Mel’s pocket infuriates me to no end!

More as I hear it…

Much Peace
Much Healing
Dave/woof

edited for grammar errors
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
What is right is not always popular...What is popular is not always right

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Mel is at it again!
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2010, 09:20:09 PM »
Woofie,
May peace be with you and may Mel fall in the concrete as Jimmy Hoffy once did. Things do happen ya know.
Danny
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.