Author Topic: List of Deaths in the Troubled Teen Industry  (Read 1990 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
List of Deaths in the Troubled Teen Industry
« on: April 07, 2010, 11:49:49 AM »
http://www.caica.org/NEWS%20Deaths%20Li ... mitted.htm

It's way too big to post here with my limited skills. You have to go to the link.  Can a screenshot be posted in a thread?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: List of Deaths in the Troubled Teen Industry
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 12:20:08 PM »
Anne, Oscar may have the numbers broken down by year. We took a look at Aspen programs and they have averaged just under one death per year over the past decade.

Our public school system has reported 1,400 to 1,500 deaths per year (homicides and suicides).  This doesnt include accidental deaths.  There are close to 45,000 people who die in accidents every year.  Thats 865 deaths per week or 120 per day!!!  That is just auto accidents.  Doesnt include drug overdoses, death by natural causes, diseases, other accidents etc.

It would be interesting to see the percentage of kids broken down by industry to see how much safer a kid is in a program vs being at home or in a public school environment.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2010, 12:28:20 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Anne, Oscar may have the numbers broken down by year. We took a look at Aspen programs and they have averaged just under one death per year over the past decade.

I don't really give a shit what you took a look at and I wasn't speaking strictly about Aspen programs.  Seriously, just fuck off.

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2010, 12:52:26 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

I don't really give a shit what you took a look at and I wasn't speaking strictly about Aspen programs.  Seriously, just fuck off.

Ha,Ha,Ha  I mentioned that "Oscar" posted just Aspen programs.  Thats all the info that was available.  You really have a difficult time communicating your thoughts dont you.

Don’t take this the wrong way but a friend of my daughters was showing us this website of people who shop at Walmart.  I am not sure if you have ever even been there but they sell low end, low quality items  (thus the word “Mart” in the name).  Anyway you should see the people who shop there and the way they dress.  Some looked half drunk.  Anyway if you view the site you can imagine that those people speak with the same foul mouth as you do when expressing themselves.  I couldn’t imagine using that language all day long and the effect it would have on your family and those around you.

When I was growing up there was a guy who use to work on our property and he would come in to use the phone and spoke like you do.  I learned a lot of new words then, but other than him the only people who spoke like you do were from the south or intercity areas was my experience.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2010, 12:58:54 PM »
Ha,Ha,Ha  I mentioned that "Oscar" posted just Aspen programs.  Thats all the info that was available.  You really have a difficult time communicating your thoughts dont you.

Don’t take this the wrong way but a friend of my daughters was showing us this website of people who shop at Walmart.  I am not sure if you have ever even been there but they sell low end, low quality items  (thus the word “Mart” in the name).  Anyway you should see the people who shop there and the way they dress.  Some looked half drunk.  Anyway if you view the site you can imagine that those people speak with the same foul mouth as you do when expressing themselves.  I couldn’t imagine using that language all day long and the effect it would have on your family and those around you.

When I was growing up there was a guy who use to work on our property and he would come in to use the phone and spoke like you do.  I learned a lot of new words then, but other than him the only people who spoke like you do were from the south or intercity areas was my experience.

And your point would be.....?

(There's a big difference in the way I communicate with compassionate, thinking people and the way I do with the likes of you.  But again, you know that already and are again spinning away)

So, in conclusion - BITE MY ASS
:moon:

Offline karen p

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2010, 01:02:56 PM »
I'm relatively new to this website and read allot of Whooter's posts.  Is Whooter really John David Reuben the STICC founder?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2010, 01:26:23 PM »
Quote from: "karen p"
I'm relatively new to this website and read allot of Whooter's posts.  Is Whooter really John David Reuben the STICC founder?

Thats just every-ones latest guess, Karen.  I am not him.  I have been tagged with many names over the years including a program director.  It really keeps the forum buzzing though when they connect me with someone new and I think it is fun for many of the posters to try to connect me to someone with a name and identity outside fornits.  There is really no harm done, unless they are harassing the guy they currently think I am.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2010, 02:14:22 PM »

Many of us believe so, but admittedly don't have solid proof.  Even if he's not Reuben, he's obviously much more than "just a program parent" as evidenced by the years of many hours in his day that he devotes to being a program apologist and his inside knowledge of many of the Aspen goings on.  He's here to do damage control.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2010, 02:25:53 PM »

You can decide for yourself.  The circumstantial evidence is overwhelming.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2010, 02:27:48 PM »
Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 09:29:34 AM by Joel »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2010, 02:29:40 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"

You can decide for yourself.  The circumstantial evidence is overwhelming.

Quick summary here.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2010, 05:31:42 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
http://www.caica.org/NEWS%20Deaths%20List%20of%20Names%20-names%20omitted.htm

It's way too big to post here with my limited skills. You have to go to the link.  Can a screenshot be posted in a thread?

Unfortunately it is far from complete. This week we learned about a suicide at the defunct Positive Impact registered nowhere. We are working of providing a source. The victim list on Fornits Wiki is in fact longer. So long that we had to split it up on several pages.