Author Topic: How many deaths have occured at Aspen Ed programs so far?  (Read 16167 times)

Offline 9403390

• View Profile
Re: How many deaths have occured at Aspen Ed programs so far?
« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2010, 09:11:23 PM »
Danny Im not denying that some of the kids had problems and some were difficult. I say some because there were a few that really had maybe not made the smartest choices but who werent addicted to anything and were pretty decent kids. I would say this group had parents who  thought this kind of thing would scare the kid into straightening up but who werent clear on how brutal the reality could be.
Some kids were also there because their parents thought this was a thing to try to help with stuff like depression. Some were a little bit of a handful. Even the kids with real drug issues were not necessarly badly behaved when we got them ie when they werent high. So maybe something less physically demanding and also more geared toward dealing with their specific issue in a less threatening way would be the better. At any rate I was answering a question about how the kids were forced to march and I admit i was there briefly but overall they were pretty compliant and it didnt require force. Kids are no different to the rest of the population. They are all unique and different. Don't believe what you see on tv the camera might only show 1/2 the story.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 01:57:03 AM by 9403390 »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2010, 10:28:06 PM »
Quote from: "9403390"
Danny Im not denying that some of the kids had problems and some were difficult. I say some because there were a few that really had maybe not made the smartest choices but who werent addicted to anything and were pretty decent kids. I would say this group had parents who  thought this kind of thing would scare the kid into straightening up but who werent clear on how brutal the reality could be.
Some kids were also there because their parents thought this was a thing to try to help with stuff like depression. Some were a ittle bit of a handful. Even the kids with real drug issues were not necessarly badly behaved when we got them ie when they werent high. So maybe something less physically demanding and also more geared toward dealing with their specific issue in a less threatening way would be the better. At any rate I was answering a question about how the kids were forced to march and I admit i was there briefly but overall they were pretty compliant and it didnt require force. Kids are no different to the rest of the population. They are all unique and different. Don't believe what you see on tv the camera might only show 1/2 the story.

:shamrock:  :shamrock:
Fair enough, I have been out of the business for a while where as you have been there recently. I will respectfully defer to you my friend. Your points are well taken.
Danny
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 12, 2010, 02:13:30 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "Anti-Troll"
Now just let me understand something here while all of you "mother hens" minimize this childs behavior like he just walked out of, "Sainthood Preparatory Divine Academy". Sergey was smoking pot, doing oxy cot, drinking, terrorizing his parents and pretty much doing whatever the hell he wanted to do, per the conversation with his parents. Now did this mean you had to kill him or in anyway abuse him, NO. I just saying lets talk about the right child here, 9403390 is talking about children you have to ask yourself why are they even there then if there so polite and gentile. Children that end up at these facilities are master manipulators and everyone knows that from our own experiences, "this does not mean they should be abused" yet you have to deal with it.

Smells Like Staff......

:shamrock:  :shamrock:
Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for noticing.
Danny

And goddamned proud of it, aren't ya?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa