Author Topic: Jonny Jerk Me off and Bossy Bee Fight Club Thread..  (Read 5882 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Jonny Jerk Me off and Bossy Bee Fight Club Thread..
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2010, 08:56:25 PM »
Good job keeping your feud on this thread, I'm proud of you all, remember.. don't spam up other forums with your inner crapola, get it all out right here... Makes it easier for you guys as well. No tracking anyone over 191919 different threads.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2010, 12:53:40 AM »
[
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 05:46:56 PM by SharonMcCarthy »
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2010, 07:08:02 AM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 08:36:16 AM by Joel »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: jonnyjackoff
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2010, 04:29:55 PM »
Quote from: "Joel"
Quote from: "jonnyjackoff"
:bump:

jonnyjackoff wrote:
Wrong again.. Sharon Share alike !
You are one very damaged cookie
Its fun to read your uneductaed drivel (find the spellcheck button). You are nothing more than a pimple on the ass of this forum. Its you and your fucked up pal Babbletits that started this mess. I have been following from the start. You are an expert at finding,and placing blame on others. You created hate,you ran with it,you spilled it on to the pages of this forum,where it grew into what it is today..
I hope this "book thingy" goes well for you. Personally I wont read it because I already know you are full of shit. There is enough proof on this site to last a lifetime. You are a not someone credible. You are a liar,cheater and a filthy human being. You take advantage of others,and when they fight back.. You claim victim. I find that very fucking hilarious.
Its maniacs like yourself and Babbletits that give anyone from Elan, no chance of being taken seriously. Tho I was a student at Elan long after you. We are in no way alike. We share nothing. I hope one day you realize what a fool you have made of yourself and to how many. You owe everyone from Elan, an apology for your behaviors,statements and hate. Do I understand that you threw this tantrum because someone called you a cunt ? You must be a very small person with zero self-esteem. "Coincidence, I think not"
Maybe while they are taking that piece of your liver,they could find and install a personality

Hi Art!

Is that true?  Is it really him?
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Joel

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2010, 04:41:52 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 08:38:07 AM by Joel »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2010, 09:23:46 PM »
Sounds like artman, alright..

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2010, 11:50:06 PM »
Joel,

Art, Mark, and Sharon all have a history that you'd be wise to avoid like the plague.

Stay away.. your few remaining brain cells are depending upon it.

Joel

« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2010, 01:43:18 AM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 08:45:28 AM by Joel »

Offline Lynn Johnson

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2010, 08:29:10 AM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Joel,

Art, Mark, and Sharon all have a history that you'd be wise to avoid like the plague.

You know you got some fucken nerve MR. You got some history to so dont play high and mighty. U also trolled Sharon which makes u a jag off just as much as the rest of them. Fuck u MR. Oh thats right u r above others with ur pandas.

Offline Lynn Johnson

• View Profile
Re: jonnyjackoff
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2010, 08:31:36 AM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Quote from: "Joel"
Quote from: "jonnyjackoff"
:bump:

jonnyjackoff wrote:
Wrong again.. Sharon Share alike !
You are one very damaged cookie
Its fun to read your uneductaed drivel (find the spellcheck button). You are nothing more than a pimple on the ass of this forum. Its you and your fucked up pal Babbletits that started this mess. I have been following from the start. You are an expert at finding,and placing blame on others. You created hate,you ran with it,you spilled it on to the pages of this forum,where it grew into what it is today..
I hope this "book thingy" goes well for you. Personally I wont read it because I already know you are full of shit. There is enough proof on this site to last a lifetime. You are a not someone credible. You are a liar,cheater and a filthy human being. You take advantage of others,and when they fight back.. You claim victim. I find that very fucking hilarious.
Its maniacs like yourself and Babbletits that give anyone from Elan, no chance of being taken seriously. Tho I was a student at Elan long after you. We are in no way alike. We share nothing. I hope one day you realize what a fool you have made of yourself and to how many. You owe everyone from Elan, an apology for your behaviors,statements and hate. Do I understand that you threw this tantrum because someone called you a cunt ? You must be a very small person with zero self-esteem. "Coincidence, I think not"
Maybe while they are taking that piece of your liver,they could find and install a personality

Hi Art!

Is that true?  Is it really him?
Yes it is really ART he cannot stand fucking with ppl and he is once again attacking a woman.

Offline Lynn Johnson

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2010, 08:33:51 AM »
Art seriously just stop already

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2010, 08:56:49 AM »
Quote from: "Lynn Johnson"
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Joel,

You know you got some fucken nerve MR. You got some history to so dont play high and mighty. U also trolled Sharon which makes u a jag off just as much as the rest of them. Fuck u MR. Oh thats right u r above others with ur pandas.
Way I see it half the men on here are punk ass bitches Che you are no better at all. Shit least Art gots balls enough to flat out say who he is. Art please stop this. You are really hurting me by this stuff. Just let it go already. I am asking you to respect me and leave this alone. personally everyone on here is liars and fakes so really who gives a shit really anymore. Art you claim you cared once then just stop it. noone is perfect ever and i want to call you but afraid. i do not care what mom did ever so lets get that straight. just make peace. what is it you hope to gain. STOP THIS COMPROMISE SOMEHOW. If you are such a good man prove it then.
RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2010, 10:20:31 AM »
(
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 05:51:52 PM by SharonMcCarthy »
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2010, 12:10:29 PM »
Why does all of this drama have to take place on this forum? It seems like you all know each other outside of this forum. Like you know each other in real life, or something. Is it exhibitionist tendencies, or is there really no other medium for you all to bicker back and forth on like a bunch of high school kids? Why don't you all just email each other, or call each other? I know this ~is the open free for all forum and all, so feel free despite what I said (it's just a little ridiculous after a while, so i feel compelled to comment occasionally.)

Joel

« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2010, 12:19:57 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 08:48:15 AM by Joel »