Author Topic: Seymours Job in China, Home of the Communist .  (Read 3082 times)

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
Seymours Job in China, Home of the Communist .
« on: March 27, 2010, 09:34:58 AM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Oh ffs... Anyone have any suggestions for managing Kinderagartners in an ESL setting? I wouldn't say I'm at "My Wits end" or anything, but I am a bit concerned with one of my class's behavior. I'm more tolerant than the Chinese teachers are with them and I'm willing to take the long view that all good things will come with time and patience from these little rascals, but the Chinese teachers are thinking along the lines of sowing terror into their ranks.

I've had to tell them to chill out a few times already.

So yeah, anyone have any clues for suggestions for a hyperactive kindergarten class in an ESL setting?

:soapbox: We ll if  your at your wits end as you put it, do what you have always done hear on the web and in your past employments . Bash and ridicule and play some head games.After all seeking employment out of the country and in a place like China that has very little human rights etc, is so appropriate for someone like you.But maybe your too dumb to see that, as you parade around like the changed human.China has always been a country of Rulers and Emperors, AKA Communist, :jawdrop: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_China_a_communist_country :jawdrop: For those of you who are not up on China here is the definition of China on that link.That being said you are working in a communist country with kids, Now what sound scary about that.?? And for someone with your past, But they dont mind abuse in China thats how they operate, You said that in your statement and so does world views and politics.So your working in a place were they shit on the young and your going to change things.?????. Why wouldn't  you stay in the U.S. and try and change the styles here, Oh you probably have been ban in the U.S. from working with kids under 18.Man I want to see how you talk your way around this factual info.The Emperor of China must have recruited you to change and modify the school system. :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
Re: Seymours Job in China, Home of the Communist .
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2010, 10:16:38 AM »
Think about all of you so called concerned folks, The ones who want change and stop the crimes and atrocities ,Take a good look at this guy, a real good one. And after seeing his past performance that he openly apologizes for, and has been brought,up by few in his defense. Now he works as he has said not me in a school in China a Communist Country and its with kids.Thats fucked up. For you followers try and stand up to this truth, I am not bashing just stating fact, fact from all of you out there who defend this  guy. He is rude and vulgar, post things he would be in jail for in China ,As a matter of fact if someone sent his post to Chinas Gov in charge of internet he could be in trouble for producing those views from a China base computer  http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 650AAdO5Y1. I guess the best question from knowing his past and present he is just down right vulgarity and lack of respect for woman and people in general the things he says and does..Would any of you leave your kid with him??? No elaboration ,Yes [  ] or No [  ]. Remember you know your kids teachers and mentors better that these two guys,And you really dont know shit about them other than what you have heard or seen.What if stories started circulating about a teacher in your kids school or grandkids school, that accused them of anything off the line no matter how slight, like a drug arrest for pot, or a DUI, or domestic fight were the male teacher punched his wife or worse slapped up his kids, Maybe even a bankruptcy or divorce.Any thing that shows lack of control or organization in life, is the first sign of trouble.Teachers are Mentors and friends to our kids,they are the ones kids should be able to go to and talk with out fear.Teachers spend more time with our kids than we do and often know them better than us.So to think your kid is with someone like the Seymours with tempers and lack of disregard for things is a prime example.Does he encourage kids to fight and yell things at other kids,?? To stand up for them selfs with obscenity and rude gestures etc,?? How many parents would want their kids with anyone who talks like he does to others,?? If he acts like this out of class how does he handle pressure in the class,?? None of you could say that if one of your kids teachers were to be found out like this guy, and you saw how he conducts his personal affairs, that you would be comfortable. Unless you act like that at home around your kids.  And if that is the case child services should or probably will be on your door step some day.if they haven't stopped by already.Think about it and how you look posting to this comment and question.  :cheers:  :cheers:  :rocker:  :rocker:

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2010, 10:27:49 AM »
http://forum.thefreedictionary.com/post ... ina--.aspx   :jamin:  facebook banned in china ? - Knowledge and Culture - English - The ...
29 posts - 21 authors - Last post: Oct 13, 2009
I recently emailed a friend who is teaching English to students somewhere in China. She said that the Facebook website is currently banned .. :jamin:  :rasta: .

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2010, 12:42:49 PM »
:shamrock:  :shamrock:
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 01:32:37 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline karen p

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2010, 12:12:08 PM »
:deal:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 03:59:49 AM by karen p »

Offline Jeffery

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2010, 12:30:35 PM »
[
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 04:24:43 PM by Jeffery »

Offline karen p

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2010, 01:02:52 PM »
:jawdrop:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 04:01:17 AM by karen p »

Offline karen p

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2010, 01:56:05 PM »
:jawdrop:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 04:00:39 AM by karen p »

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2010, 10:49:42 AM »
AARON ABUSES PEOPLE STILL TO THIS DAY. NEVER LEARNED A THING HAVE YOU.
RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2010, 07:45:22 PM »
PANDA FUCKER
RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2010, 07:46:32 PM »
Hi Sharon.

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2010, 07:50:53 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Hi Sharon.
STUPID PANDA FUCKER ASK AROUND THIS AINT SHARON ITS HER SPAWN. GO CALL EVERYONE THAT KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED TO HER DUMB PANDA BOY.BUT I AM HONORED YOU CALLED ME MY MOMS

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2010, 07:52:03 PM »
Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 10:19:14 AM by Joel »

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2010, 07:55:09 PM »
Quote from: "Joel"
Hi Sharon.  Take care luv.
MAN YOU GUYS ARE THICKHEADED OR SOMETHING. I SEE THE STUPID PANDA FUCKERS BROTHER IS HERE TO HAVE HIS SAY TO. THE OTHER CHILD ABUSER SPEAKS. YOU GUYS ARE DUMB AS FUCKEN HELL