Author Topic: Looking For Karen Dannys Soon To Be Ex-Girlfriend  (Read 978 times)

Offline Jeffery

• View Profile
Looking For Karen Dannys Soon To Be Ex-Girlfriend
« on: March 29, 2010, 05:40:33 PM »
::unhappy::  ::unhappy::
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 04:19:07 PM by Jeffery »

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Looking For Karen Dannys Soon To Be Ex-Girlfriend
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 06:36:06 PM »
Hi Mark.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 10:07:19 PM »
Quote from: "Eliscu2"
Danny Bennison lives in a room adjacent to the garage behind the house he and his brother Michael inherited from their father. His pregnant sister-in-law Karin's persistent attempts to lure him into the house for a family meal are usually rebuffed, and on the rare occasions he accepts, their conversation is stilted and he seems eager to leave as soon as he can. The young man finds it difficult to interact with or relate to his family, co-workers, or fellow parishioners in the church he regularly attends.

One day Danny Bennison happily announces to Michael and Karin he has a visitor he met via the Internet, a wheelchair-bound missionary of Brazilian and Danish descent named Bianca. The two are startled to discover Bianca is in fact a lifelike doll Danny Bennison ordered from an adult website. Concerned about his mental health, they convince Danny Bennison to take Bianca to Dagmar, the family doctor who is also a psychologist. Dagmar diagnoses Bianca with low blood pressure and advises Danny Bennison he needs to bring her in for weekly treatments, during which she will attempt to analyze him and get to the root of his behavior. She urges Gus and Karin to assist with Danny Bennisons ' therapy by treating Bianca as if she were a real woman.

As time passes, Danny Bennison begins to introduce Bianca as his girlfriend to his co-workers and various townspeople. Aware of the situation, everyone reacts to the doll as if she were real, and Bianca soon finds herself involved in volunteer programs, getting a makeover from the local beautician, and working part-time as a model in a clothing store. Due to their acceptance of Bianca, Danny Bennison soon finds himself interacting more with people. At work, he takes notice of Margo, and when she reveals she has broken up with her boyfriend, Danny Bennison agrees to go bowling with her while Bianca attends a school board meeting. The two spend a pleasant evening, although Danny Bennison is quick to remind Margo he could never cheat on Bianca. She replies she would never expect that of him and tells him she hopes one day to find a man as faithful as he.

One morning, Danny Bennison discovers Bianca is unresponsive, and she's rushed to the hospital by ambulance. Her prognosis isn't good, and Danny Bennison announces Bianca would like to be brought home. News of her illness spreads through town, and everyone whose life has been touched by Bianca brings flowers or food to the Lindstrom home. Michael and Karin suggest Danny Bennison and Bianca join them for a visit to the lake. While the couple is hiking, Danny Bennison kisses Bianca for the first time, just before she dies.

Bianca is given a funeral all the townspeople attend. After Bianca is buried, Danny Bennison and Margo linger at the gravesite and, having come to terms with past traumas, ready to accept adult responsibilities, and filled with newfound self-confidence, he asks her if she would like to take a walk with him, an invitation she happily accepts.

:shamrock:  :shamrock:
That's my Jewish Princess, This story has been told many times though the names change accordingly. This story was first introduced as a fantasy of Felice's while she labored long hours in the corner at Elan, she was trying to make do with a life she was living that really had no substance. Well her Ken Doll and the accompanying friends made her feel that if she could just hang on long enough and succeed in getting out of this corner that Felice too, could socialize and be intimate with others. Well this happened Felice did get out of the corner and regain her position in the community.
Well then the "LONG MARCH TO WISCONSIN" happened, which for all intent and purposes was another walk to the corner. The fantasy came back along with the story but as you can tell in her psychotic delirium, she has concocted a story here to confuse her own mind, she just can not accept these overwhelming feelings she has for me, so she will advertise me as a lunatic. I know it doesn't make any sense, well if you knew Felice really, the unknown is the known.
I am crazy but not in the mental diagnosis as she shows, I am crazy for you. OK I said it, I can't stand it any more, it is out. There for everyone to see, (I hope she doesn't) I lay my heart open....for you my Jewish Princess. I must do Seder with you, it will be our first communion.

I know none of this makes sense it is not supposed to, this is what happens to me.

Danny
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2010, 11:57:48 PM »
:shamrock:  :shamrock:

Joel where did your post go...I was responding to it, then poof off to never never land.
Well anyhoo felice is who she is and she is well loved for that, your brother likes her. Che did you
tell him to remove that post, better not have...Bully.
What felice had to say was really no big deal, I kind of thought it was creative.
Takes a lot more then that to get my juices pumping again.
Danny
Stand and fight, till there is no more.