Author Topic: Danny Bennison is confronted on facebook by ELAN survivors!  (Read 9634 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2010, 02:10:50 PM »
Danny Bennison is confronted on facebook by ELAN survivors!

Danny Bennison is not confronting Survivors; Loser

Do you see the difference Danny?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: Danny Bennison is not confronting Survivors; Losers
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2010, 02:28:03 PM »
Quote from: "bossybee39"

Fucken Priceless you hit it on  the head Annie..Thank you. roflamo roflamo roflmao roflmao  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:

Happy to oblige.   :seg:

I think that's really it.  So many goddamned threads are either started by him or end up revolving around him (I've been guilty of it as well) that I'm starting to really believe that he's just in dire need of some attention.  So why don't we all (self included) move onto better topics.  I've been trying to bump up some of the more interesting and/or relevant ones.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: The Real Danny Bennison on facebook!
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2010, 02:28:30 PM »

Danny Bennison

What Matt needs to explain to everyone here is why he stabbed one of my friends in Elan, Why he went to New York City and snatched a kid out of his house and why he worked as staff while in re-entry, Now he will tell you he had no choice but he is a liar because I know shit loads of other people who were in re-entry with him and they didn't work as staff, they didn't go and do snatch and goes. None of these people stabbed anyone, talking withg Gayle Barron Matt even she said you were one sick dude along with others. She also said you always blamed it on Elan which you could but you were also a instigating jerk. Could not stand rejection and stabbed Mr. Abrams. So buddy please nobody had a good track record at Elan.

Sun at 11:04pm · Report

This is no longer on http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=2 ... opic=13260 !  Danny pullued another one of his delete jobs!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2010, 02:33:07 PM »

Danny Bennison

Felice Matts cohort has nothing to talk about her life is not much better, no she didn't actually do harm to anybody in Elan, due to her lack of help she took her problems out on her love ones. As Matt, Felice will tell you 30 years later it still is not her fault, accountability is out the window. This is why we have this stupid posts accusing me of abuses done over 32 years ago that I may have done at 17 yrs. Yet they never speak of their own abuses to folk over there life. Felice your abuses are so close to home, I can't bring myself to say them. We all have our ghosts, dark periods your not perfect either.
But unlike other staff I am here.

Sun at 11:17pm · Report

This is no longer on http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=2 ... opic=13260 ! Danny pullued another one of his delete jobs!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2010, 02:36:24 PM »

Danny Bennison

Matt bla bla bla just like most of the people I've talked with that knew you, you have not changed much. Your still a sniffling manipulating coward still seeking attention, oh whoa is me and then you go and do something sick to someone. Now it is me. Well Matty I am a lot bigger then Mr.Abrams and I fight back. I will not take your crap you sick fuck, You still have to answer for That kid in New York you fucked up and you have to answer working for Elan as Staff. Now most people here have no idea what were talking about Matt but you and I do. So hey lie to them all you want but you can't lie to me or yourself.

Sun at 11:34pm · Report

This is no longer on http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=2 ... opic=13260 ! Danny pullued another one of his delete jobs!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2010, 02:38:31 PM »

Danny Bennison

Matt don't come at me with this son this and son that you pot smoking fool your high half the time, Matt I know you, you idiot what did you forget. Go preach your brand of sensitivity on someone else, read your letter above. Nobody threaten you dumb ass and Gayle and Ricky and Sean Ohara read it they did not see it. Only you and your buddies want to see it, fine see it, I don't care at this point asshole. Shit both of us where there at the worst of times and were acting like this.

Sun at 11:41pm · Report

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2010, 02:41:00 PM »

Danny Bennison

Also I will find a link today where Matt insulted my significant other and the conversation had nothing to do with him. Now I had never mentioned anything about Matts family at all. In my opinion they are off limits to insulting comments. No not to Matt, because as I have been saying all along Matt comes across very nice then a conversation goes wrong and out comes the fangs. Matt if your going to tell a story and cry for forgiveness tell the whole story first please.

Danny.....

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2010, 02:42:25 PM »
Quote from: "bossybee39"
I totally agree Annie he is a waste of good energy when we all can be talking about some serious issues. Now is the time to really band together and discharge the waste products on here. Besides he brings bad KARMA to us all..

The best way to deal with it is to post in threads that are dealing with salient points.  As I said, I've been trying to bump them up but unfortunately, they're getting lost in the Danny-o-rama.   I understand Felice responding to his attacks...I would do the same, but the rest of the stuff is just perpetuating Danny's need for attention.  I mean really, how many times or threads do the links to the various FB or Fornits pages concerning him need to be posted in???

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2010, 02:43:27 PM »
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=30148

Update:  Danny pulled another one of his delete jobs!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Danny Bennison is confronted on facebook by ELAN survivors!
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2010, 02:50:15 PM »

Danny Bennison

Thank you Sharon now would you like me to post what you had to say about Felice and her children just about a month ago, trust me Sharon nobody likes you including Matt or Felice unless it is Tuesday and everyone has changed their minds. You are freaking nuts.

If you only knew what folks say about you.
So please go away and talk with your author.

Yesterday at 3:54pm · Report

This is no longer on http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=2 ... opic=13357 ! Danny pullued another one of his delete jobs!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2010, 02:52:01 PM »

Danny Bennison

Diane I don't have the energy nor will to respond to your post. I will say you are very ill informed. Anyway this is all I've got on this subject, one thing though if you think I should be held to a different standard because I was a staff member/ Ass Director at 17 to 19 years old you are out of your mind. I am not taking any shit here or anywhere for that matter, some of you folks just abuse the shit out of it. I wasn't staff or Ass Director in the professional sense for Christ sake, I was 17 yrs old I left at 19 yrs old. I was cheap fucking labor. So run with it fellas, I don't feel it never have. But there are some sick folks here that will run this into the ground. I was a resident there for 2 yrs, so I qualify.

57 minutes ago · Report

This is no longer on http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=2 ... opic=13357 ! Danny pullued another one of his delete jobs!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2010, 02:55:40 PM »

Danny Bennison

That's right Felice and your still a idiot and maybe if you had not posted on my yahoo site that you wanted to blow me and got me into trouble with my lady friend you and I would be alright, but no you had to stoop to a disgusting level. So you keep posting away to prove your point. As far as I'm concerned you have no class what so ever. You call yourself a woman, please.
Danny

3 hours ago · Report

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2010, 02:58:00 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2010, 03:05:49 PM »
What Matt needs to explain to everyone here is why he stabbed one of my friends in Elan, Why he went to New York City and snatched a kid out of his house and why he worked as staff while in re-entry, Now he will tell you he had no choice but he is a liar because I know shit loads of other people who were in re-entry with him and they didn't work as staff, they didn't go and do snatch and goes.

Danny making more ridiculous accusations on facebook!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Danny Bennison bashing ELAN survivor on facebook!
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2010, 03:14:02 PM »
1st response

Danny Bennison What Matt needs to explain to everyone here is why he stabbed one of my friends in Elan, Why he went to New York City and snatched a kid out of his house and why he worked as staff while in re-entry, Now he will tell you he had no choice but he is a liar because I know shit loads of other people who were in re-entry with him and they didn't work as staff, they didn't go and do snatch and goes. None of these people stabbed anyone, talking withg Gayle Barron Matt even she said you were one sick dude along with others. She also said you always blamed it on Elan which you could but you were also a instigating jerk. Could not stand rejection and stabbed Mr. Abrams. So buddy please nobody had a good track record at Elan.

Serious false accusations Danny could be held legally accountable for!