Author Topic: Re: Name that Abuser/Director  (Read 8384 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Name that Abuser/Director
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2010, 05:28:06 PM »
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 11:12:35 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2010, 06:22:08 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
My Man, Ursus the Copy and Paste Man....

You're not terribly bright, are you?

Ursus you were asked several times not to fuck with me but hey you chose to, so I started posting facts about you and others. Low down dirty facts, yeah ones you stoop way down to depths. Ya know ones your bumping your head on curbs because your so low.

Really?  Cuz I haven't seen any yet.

Now you get somewhat of a idea what I have had to put up with for 3 months. Examples; Low down dirty phone calls to my wife, computer hacks, letters to my house,

Are you saying Fornits members are doing those things?

Now you want to tell me this stupid fucking bullshit you come out with, I put out facts like it or not. I don't fucking care if you like Matt, Felice or Anne you fucking pussy if they fuck with me I'll cut their nuts off and shove them down their throats,

Are you threatening me?  You said in another thread that Grady Whites look like my boat.  I asked how you knew what my boat looked like, you never answered.  Should I be worried?

Matt is one big fat pussy always has been somebody should have dropped kicked that sick fuckers ass a long time ago. But I thought Mr Abrams dealt with it well, most of us well Matt, if you had stabbed me shit....Then  came around me on the outside. We are talking about the real world right.

Yeah, well that "big fat pussy" was more man than you and owned what he did.

You fucked with me Ursus, so deal with it.
Danny

Perhaps of greater pertinence to any and all concerned -- who might find themselves in some sort of discourse with you -- is your propensity for posting contents of private messages, personal correspondence, phone conversations and the like on an open forum, along with twisting context and facts in order to portray your victims in the least flattering light. Or what you THINK may appear to be the least flattering light.

I have to wonder just how many real friends you have left in this world. I hope for your sake that you haven't managed to drive them all away.

There's that projection again.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2010, 06:30:25 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
Perhaps of greater pertinence to any and all concerned -- who might find themselves in some sort of discourse with you -- is your propensity for posting contents of private messages, personal correspondence, phone conversations and the like on an open forum, along with twisting context and facts in order to portray your victims in the least flattering light. Or what you THINK may appear to be the least flattering light.

I have to wonder just how many real friends you have left in this world. I hope for your sake that you haven't managed to drive them all away.
Ursus please stop  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:
I really don't care dude, my friends and I read you everyday. Your part of our entertainment. My Man, Ursus the Copy and Paste Man....
Ursus you were asked several times not to fuck with me but hey you chose to, so I started posting facts about you and others. Low down dirty facts, yeah ones you stoop way down to depths. Ya know ones your bumping your head on curbs because your so low.
Now you get somewhat of a idea what I have had to put up with for 3 months. Examples; Low down dirty phone calls to my wife, computer hacks, letters to my house, innuendos of horrible circumstances, dragging kids around you know and loved and on and on.
Now you want to tell me this stupid fucking bullshit you come out with, I put out facts like it or not. I don't fucking care if you like Matt, Felice or Anne you fucking pussy if they fuck with me I'll cut their nuts off and shove them down their throats, Matt is one big fat pussy always has been somebody should have dropped kicked that sick fuckers ass a long time ago. But I thought Mr Abrams dealt with it well, most of us well Matt, if you had stabbed me shit....Then  came around me on the outside. We are talking about the real world right.
Danny
Mmmm. Thus far you've failed to post any "facts" about me. Although, come to think of it, maybe that's why you're always haranguing me for "my story," maybe you are hoping to find some dirt, or what looks like dirt, that you can use on me in open forum. This has, indeed, been your pattern in the past. It goes something like this:

• Be super friendly and down home folksy, gain people's trust and become their friends.
  • Join lots of anti-abuse groups on FB so it looks like you're on the side of victims. The super big and generalist groups are always good, ya can still be relatively anonymous and non-committal and still glean yourself a good rep.
  • Get folks to open up in private and share their war stories and tales of abuse.
  • At some critical point, 'cuz we all know by now that you're addicted to the rush of catharsis and mayhem, ya flip on them and spill their vulnerabilities and private words onto the open forum, twisting facts and context to maximize humiliation and make said deeds appear as evil and debasing as possible.

In fact, the above scenario sounds kinda like what folks already went through at Elan.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2010, 06:39:41 PM »
Think ya might have been able to word it a little differently? Not only did you completely ignore her question, but you called her a whole lot of derogatory names, and for what? 'Cuz you don't like being asked that question? How about just answering the question, straight out, and be done with it? Or if you don't feel like answering it, just say that, or ignore it, whatever...

It really seems like you just feel a need to trash everyone and everything, regardless of reason or provocation. Like you have some kinda reality disconnect going on and yer in robot-malfunction mode.
:shamrock:  :shamrock:
The only malfunction here is me one more time talking to you. Ursus you are fucking with me along with the gang, I am sick of it. FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Danny
ANNE IS A DOUCHE BAG PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO AWAY.....
I don't know 'bout you, but *I'm* having a discussion, and am thoroughly enjoying the debate to boot. But if you find this so damned unpleasant, there's a very simple solution:

Turn OFF the computer, and... walk... away.[/list]

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
    « Reply #64 on: March 27, 2010, 02:04:46 AM »
    « Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 11:13:16 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
    « Reply #65 on: March 27, 2010, 02:44:31 AM »

Ursus please stop  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:
    I really don't care dude, my friends and I read you everyday. Your part of our entertainment. My Man, Ursus the Copy and Paste Man....
    Now you get somewhat of a idea what I have had to put up with for 3 months. Examples; Low down dirty phone calls to my wife, computer hacks, letters to my house, innuendos of horrible circumstances, dragging kids around you know and loved and on and on.
    Now you want to tell me this stupid fucking bullshit you come out with, I put out facts like it or not. I don't fucking care if you like Matt, Felice or Anne you fucking pussy if they fuck with me I'll cut their nuts off and shove them down their throats, Matt is one big fat pussy always has been somebody should have dropped kicked that sick fuckers ass a long time ago. But I thought Mr Abrams dealt with it well, most of us well Matt, if you had stabbed me shit....Then  came around me on the outside. We are talking about the real world right.
    Danny
    Mmmm. Thus far you've failed to post any "facts" about me. Although, come to think of it, maybe that's why you're always haranguing me for "my story," maybe you are hoping to find some dirt, or what looks like dirt, that you can use on me in open forum. This has, indeed, been your pattern in the past. It goes something like this:

• Be super friendly and down home folksy, gain people's trust and become their friends.
    • Join lots of anti-abuse groups on FB so it looks like you're on the side of victims. The super big and generalist groups are always good, ya can still be relatively anonymous and non-committal and still glean yourself a good rep.
    • Get folks to open up in private and share their war stories and tales of abuse.
    • At some critical point, 'cuz we all know by now that you're addicted to the rush of catharsis and mayhem, ya flip on them and spill their vulnerabilities and private words onto the open forum, twisting facts and context to maximize humiliation and make said deeds appear as evil and debasing as possible.

In fact, the above scenario sounds kinda like what folks already went through at Elan.
    :shamrock:  :shamrock:
    Nice Nice Nice, you and your dipshit with the 12 analysis have got me all figured out. Damn you just keep leaving out your part in all of this, please stop using my words when you want to describe me please and once again, Nobody Ever Did This To Me. I just turned up the heat and like Matty you are turning into one big pussy, if you don't like get out of my posts dude. What is this the 100th time I've said this, nobody really gives a hoot about your analysis of me. I don't, I knew once we flipped it back on you here on fornits you folks would just start crying like lambs ready for the slaughter. Oh Danny is doing this and doing that and he must be psychotic even pathological in his lying, he is addicted to mayhem and the rush of catharsis, oh and he has a little we we, possible latent homosexual feeling, he must maximize humiliation on others and all those anti-abuse programs he has joined my god how could he be so hypercritical, Oh Danny using personal info about you and then throws it out to the public, boy I must have been the first to do that...lol on here. Ursus you are such a pussy it is not funny. We are laughing are asses off. Dude this is one big freaking joke and you have been punked. You really think these other posters did not do what I have done to them, you really believe this don't you, as I'm sure others here also believe.
    Jeesh you folks have me all figured out, but here we still are, WHAT IS YOUR PART IN THIS, since you love to talk of accountability. Please, Please, Please tell us!!!!!! Nope not going to do it, it will ruin this whole satire.
    Danny
    Geez Louise, Danny, you're mixing in a lot of charges in there that are not of my doing. It seems you are lumping in the whole rest of fornits or the Elan crowd on one side, all ganged up on you standing on the other. Well... you and your personal party of friends most heartily amused at the goings on. Glad to be a source for your entertainment. Maybe some of y'all might actually take a different look at some of your assumptions and/or way of thinking.  :D

As far your charges of my "analysis" go, if the shoe don't fit, why don't you explain how it is otherwise. 'Cuz even though that is what I see from my perspective, and I can truly only speak for myself, your behavior towards other posters here does appear to follow that pattern.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
    « Reply #66 on: March 27, 2010, 03:30:35 AM »
    « Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 11:13:51 PM by DannyB II »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
    « Reply #67 on: March 27, 2010, 02:30:04 PM »
    « Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 11:14:34 PM by DannyB II »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
    « Reply #68 on: March 27, 2010, 02:45:05 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #69 on: September 21, 2011, 11:41:54 PM »
    « Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 09:35:54 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #70 on: September 22, 2011, 12:17:47 AM »
    « Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 09:31:35 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #71 on: September 22, 2011, 07:35:49 AM »
    « Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 09:32:39 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #72 on: September 22, 2011, 05:07:32 PM »
    « Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 09:24:17 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #73 on: September 22, 2011, 05:09:36 PM »
    « Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 09:23:43 AM by Anonymous »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
    « Reply #74 on: September 22, 2011, 05:56:29 PM »
    Wayne I would applaud CAFETY for reading all my posts defending myself from the likes of  like you, Kim Morelli, Felice Eliscu. We are all around the same age, big boys and girls, unlike what you did.
    Wayne Kat from CAFETY is well aware of all this garbage, everybody you and I know is very up to date on all this bullshit. You are making yourself a first class dip shit by thinking they don't know. By if you
    insist please take all the relevant posts you believe will hurt me and post them anywhere your heart desires. Wayne it is over your ass has been revealed, you are a phony and a liar.
    What is very sad is you a attacked a survivor (me) and tried to defame and humiliate me. Thank god it didn't work. People know exactly what and who you are. No Wayne they will not get involved in this
    stupid parade you and I are doing here. They won't tell you to your face but you know exactly what I am saying. Your credibility is loosing ground as days to by.