Author Topic: Re: Finally The Truth comes out  (Read 3501 times)

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
Re: Finally The Truth comes out
« on: March 14, 2010, 10:37:55 PM »
Wow thats a lot of names to throw out .

Guess that makes them public  now .

Well Jeffery Gottlieb is well known in these parts and I called him up way back in 2000 when the Skakel stuff was hitting the fan. And I had my own little personal encounter group  with him. told him about the boat incident with another assistant director and he agreed that it was not good.

Marty Kruglik ... I also called up that c/s and asked him if he remembered me and he laughed and said in that long drawn out speech pattern fashion of his Matt hoffman, MAATTT HOOOFFFMMAAN and started to laugh you were the kid that stabbed that other kid, and laughed  The fuck actually thought it was FUNNY ,I was in tears at the time and I kept repeating I was a kid , I was a Kid. I was a FREAKING kid. What a monster. told him a little about my dad how "he tripped the light fantastic"or the man who stands behind the soft machine  and kruglik said "Yeah I catch your drift "  a cliche that the bastard loved and used most frequently.

Wendy Frearman... sent her an e-mail she was a lowely staff person. (not an assistant director that I knew of)

Mike Fink was in the house when I left , he owns a pawn shop up in Portland Me. Didn't know him as staff.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 12:00:40 AM »
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 09:30:34 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Anti-Troll

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 06:42:00 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Felice and Matt as I said before I'll say again I will try to get in touch with any staff/Director I think that will go on record. I don't care how it looks, my intention is sincere.
 Now you two have a problem with me because we fought and now your going to go into "lets discredit Danny mode". Been there done that with the gang before glad you can join the party Matt. You should already have experience from your good ole days here.
Felice you do talk behind folks back you always have, that's what you do. No problem you love to gossip.
Mike Fink does not own a pawn shop in Portland Me. Had that confirmed through another person.
 Well Matt what were you waiting for they were staff, what do we do here just pick on the staff/Ass.Director already here posting. I posted some other staff you knew about that were committing these crimes you talk about. Ronnie was your director along with Marty. Who were the staff in your house. I told you mine.

Wake up, call Elan, get my instructions for the day.
Post on Fornits
suck a cock
Post on Fornits
Shove a cucumber up his ass
Post on Fornits
start a fight
Post on Fornits
attack people who do not like me.
Post on Fornits
Drink Whiskey
Post on Fornits
Talk some more shit
Post on Fornits
Pretend to be 35 different people posting on Fornits
Start a fight between the 35 people I am pretending to be.
Post on Fornits
Shove a dildo up his ass
Post on Fornits
I am a bag of dogshit
Post on Fornits
fuck his dead whore mom
Post on Fornits
wipe my ass with the Big Book
Post on Fornits
whine about being caught posting on Fornits
go to AA and talk about how “recovered” I am.
Report back to Jeff Gottlieb and Marty Kruglik
"Because you are a TROLL"

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 08:28:41 AM »
No danny it has never been pick on the ex assistant director on here at all.

what I do and how I go about my business is my business ,you seem to understand at least that , I hope cause thats what you say to other people , in a most rude and forceful manner.

I am appalled that you rammed your aa progaganda down peoples throughts on here ,after many times people tried to tell you that aa was part of their program . In the most re-traumatizing way,And then you seem to play it off a week later oh now I get it . Yes suvivours of other programs are my Friends ,regardless whether I have mat them or know them or not . you assume that I know everyone on this site.

I am glad that you are happy that I have had a reunion with my fornits buddies ....I really have no clue what that means but I am glad that brings you joy.

It caused me great pains to watch you  bait with AA and then hurt with your words . I know you are just dying to get in a cream puff war with me . you have tried baiting me over and over . Hey I thought you were done with me ,after all I am one mixed up son of a gun ,someone who goes with the tide and oh yeah this was funny a one of the most co-dependant people  you have ever meet .

shit danny you don't know me. and you will never will. I have no desire to exchange e-mails therfore please stop. I have no desire to respond to your insane posting . Post your attacks Post that I had sex with animals. I don't care  I will not respond .

You  are funny you state you  have empathy and yet you try to crush peoples feelings. I am proof of this statement .

Yes danny to me there is a big difference between staff and Assistant directors . It would have been nice if you came to the table and posted to help close elan many , many  years ago when you were *studying this site * in stead of simply studying this site ...I still don't know what that means, or why you would do that unless , oh thats right the *agenda*

Danny I am glad AA works for you . I am sorry that my ability to remember people causes you such pain . I can't help it its what God gave me . Danny I am graciously waiting for my turn to speak with the proper  authorities, if you must know. but thats none of your bitnids, as I posted on this post earlier.

It is hard for me to believe that you can bash here and then tip toe over to face book and try to buddy up .no Danny you and I are on different wave lenghts and you just really don't get it .

Please don't contact me again , I Danny really was done with you before you realized that you were done with me.

Oh yeah I guess when you have pawn broker on you attached to your name and buy ,sell , trade , and Pawn attached to your storefront window , then  you are not a pawn shop , no Danny you are right Mike Fink runs a very large pet store and he calls it the guitar grave.

And I guess all the other pawn shops (east Biddeford ) I am sorry I mean pet stores that I believe he owns ....

Gee  ...you are really not worth it . At least Art did not try to jam AA down peoples throats .... It makes me wonder danny I reckon you posted all those peoples names cause you have their permission , can't wait for the *agenda to Jell*  .

Danny don't be surprised that I don't respond to your God knows what stuff that you post , because I don't want to contribute to your distracting of the job at hand. which for me has been always exposing elan , shutting it down,  that the creatins that ran that hell hole and the henchmen that helped the cretins in my opinion run the biggest continueing criminal enterprise (for over 36 years) spend the rest of their natural lives in prison.  

My question to you Danny (and it is retorical) Are you a henchman or are you a cretin or are you really a surviviour?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 08:45:41 AM by Matt C. Hoffman »

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 08:33:15 AM »
Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 07:55:44 AM by Joel »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2010, 10:17:27 AM »
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 09:31:40 PM by DannyB II »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2010, 10:20:30 AM »
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 09:32:04 PM by DannyB II »

Offline SEKTO

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2010, 10:36:21 AM »
Danny:

It seems you are only here to undermine threads by causing conflict etc.

Such a person posting on a message board is often called an "Internet troll."

Remember that the purpose of an Internet troll is often to subvert a thread, e.g. chase people off.

Nobody here is going to allow that to happen.

http://www.flayme.com/troll/

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2010, 10:45:29 AM »
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 09:32:35 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2010, 10:58:22 AM »
Quote from: "SEKTO"
Danny:

Remember that the purpose of an Internet troll is often to subvert a thread, e.g. chase people off.

Nobody here is going to allow that to happen.

Found this blog talking about the same things.  Interesting.  

http://donewithaa.wordpress.com/2009/07 ... -any-more/

..................Frankly, I’m tired of the Step Community at large defining the terms of the discourse & weighting it so that they always come out as martyrs. Reasoned critique is not ‘bashing’, nor is personally expressing a well-founded opinion based in evidence & experience indisputable proof on an ‘Anti-AA’ movement.

It’s time to start speaking plainly about these issues in language that anyone can readily understand. Personally speaking, I believe it’s time to put an end to allowing legitimate criticism & calls for evidence being labelled as ‘bashing’ or ‘anti’ anything. The linguistic rules of this discourse are as follows: English as it is defined in dictionaries & in common usage. No more AA-ese, thank you.

.............I am not ‘Anti-AA’.

I am not an ‘AA basher’.

I will not accept those labels & contend that they are personally insulting epithets employed by those sympathetic to AA and/or the 12-step model when they know or feel they are on the losing end of a debate. Just like Jason Schwartz did when he couldn’t argue Maia’s points on the issue cited above. Instead of addressing her points, he sidesteps them by pointing out that the article’s author wrote a book on controlled drinking & that another individual (explicitly mentioned no where in the original article) is a staunch opponent of ‘evidenced-based therapies’ & the 12X12 movement in general.

..............Philosopher Daniel Dennett says it best in his roundtable discussion with Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens, & Sam Harris (available on YouTube: http://tiny.cc/po1lZ  ).  In describing how he tried to be accommodating to religious sensibilities while writing his bestseller “Breaking The Spell”, Dennett found that no matter how much he tried to soften the language the response was always either insult or rebuke.

“It’s a mug’s game,” he says of his attempts at being deferential to the sensibilities of the faithful — a no-win situation.

That, far more often than not, is the case when engaging ‘dialogue’ with the AA/12-step faithful.  What might initially seem like civil dialogue or debate often devolves into muted anecdote & sidestepping issues of evidence (best case) or full-on logical fallacies piled one on top of the other, sprinkled with a few (sometimes fabricated) Big Book quotes or homilies, and a handful of ‘loving, tolerant, god-conscious’ personal insults.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline SEKTO

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2010, 11:10:02 AM »
Danny:

:shamrock:  :shamrock:
Sekto, you are funny. So basically what you are saying is that I should not post Threads, Posts or respond to any Posts because you and others have now defined me as "Internet Troll.
WOW is this what Whooter and everyone else that does not agree with you go to eventually. To the internet troll status. OK.
SEKTO you are so brilliant and special thanks....
Danny

"Don't you dare have a different cause here or opinion". You will be shamed!!!!!
 Many Directors have said to residents....Thanks SEKT0.

Danny, I never said anything about expressing an independent opinion or representing a different cause.  We're not thinking as a group; everybody participating here has divergent opinions on a number of issues surrounding the TPI, and speaking for myself I have no real "cause" other than education and prevention.  There is a rich diversity of opinion and expression to be found in these threads.  

You seem to me to be little other than an "Internet troll" who is here to flame, engage in ad hominem attacks,disrupt and/or subvert the threads; you engage in victim bashing mainly, and have contributed nothing very meaningful at all, in my opinion.  You often include insults in your posts, which you then edit out.

Again, it seems to me that you are essentially here to subvert the board and to defend AA and its adherents.

You are most often not really addressing the central issues, but attempting to draw the people posting here into side debates of your choosing.

You repeatedly attempt to shift the focus away from the topic.

This is the typical strategy of an "Internet troll."

Offline Anti-Troll

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2010, 11:44:18 AM »
Danny:

Sekto, you are funny. So basically what you are saying is that I should not post Threads, Posts or respond to any Posts because you and others have now defined me as "Internet Troll.
WOW is this what Whooter and everyone else that does not agree with you go to eventually. To the internet troll status. OK.
SEKTO you are so brilliant and special thanks....
Danny

"Don't you dare have a different cause here or opinion". You will be shamed!!!!!
 Many Directors have said to residents....Thanks SEKT0.

Danny, I never said anything about expressing an independent opinion or representing a different cause.  We're not thinking as a group; everybody participating here has divergent opinions on a number of issues surrounding the TPI, and speaking for myself I have no real "cause" other than education and prevention.  There is a rich diversity of opinion and expression to be found in these threads.  

You seem to me to be little other than an "Internet troll" who is here to flame, engage in ad hominem attacks,disrupt and/or subvert the threads; you engage in victim bashing mainly, and have contributed nothing very meaningful at all, in my opinion.  You often include insults in your posts, which you then edit out.

Again, it seems to me that you are essentially here to subvert the board and to defend AA and its adherents.

You are most often not really addressing the central issues, but attempting to draw the people posting here into side debates of your choosing.

You repeatedly attempt to shift the focus away from the topic.

This is the typical strategy of an "Internet troll."

Get the picture http://http://www.motifake.com/trolling-trolling-troll-internet-likes-to-fight-fail-jerk-pu-demotivational-poster-52729.html
"Because you are a TROLL"

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2010, 01:33:38 PM »
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 09:33:43 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2010, 01:37:50 PM »
 What is your point really to tell me I'm a troll, Bravo I'm a Troll.
Take Care...Danny
Oh and by the way I don't remove any posts I put here my other conscious does so thank her.

What????

I far as I'm concerned I would bash even more against you for the shit you folks do to people who don't agree with you.
You are very intelligently deceitful in how you go about punishing folks who don't agree with you.

Punishing?  Really?

Stop whining because I won't stop talking about AA. :waaaa:  :waaaa:
Danny

Back at ya.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
will the REAL Danny Bennison please stand up
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2010, 05:46:51 PM »
What is your point really to tell me I'm a troll, Bravo I'm a Troll.
Take Care...Danny
Oh and by the way I don't remove any posts I put here my other conscious does so thank her. I far as I'm concerned I would bash even more against you for the shit you folks do to people who don't agree with you.
You are very intelligently deceitful in how you go about punishing folks who don't agree with you. That is what I have been railing against. Now I think I have been a very good contributor don't you.
See SEKTO as you said, "There is a rich diversity of "opinion and expression" to be found in these threads".
So lets get on with the business of "DIVERSITY". OK.
Stop whining because I won't stop talking about AA. :waaaa:  :waaaa:
Danny
So... do I understand you correctly to mean that your girlfriend/significant other goes through your posts, soft-clipping the extreme peaks and deleting the overtly offensive material?

Does that mean that all here who suffer the delusion that you can be a "nice guy" ... are actually responding to the mitigating grace of your girlfriend?
-------------- • -------------- • --------------