Author Topic: L. Holloway-Rivera  (Read 3171 times)

Offline SEKTO

• View Profile
L. Holloway-Rivera
« on: April 02, 2010, 10:43:54 AM »
L. Holloway-Rivera must be the "dildo dealing holloway" who is mentioned in another thread.  

My source has confirmed that what was described in yesterday's post from formerdaytopemployee is accurate, and that the three persons (Priscilla, Troy, and Holloway) who were mentioned in yesterday's post, are no longer in DAYTOP's employ.

I did some simple Googling and here's what I've  found so far:

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/l-holloway-rivera/A/B9/449

Independent Consultant for Passion Parties, Inc.,the premier sensual products company in the United States and Canada. We are celebrating 10 years of bringing quality sensual products to multitudes of people. Our exclusive line of products are designed to encourage intimacy between partners.

Sensual aids and toys are more popular than ever. Yet many people need or want to be discreet about purchasing such products. Through in-home parties, we bring the value of product knowledge, education, and confidentiality simply not found in the retail environment.

Look lower on the page and you will see that she is also a member of the Substance Abuse Counselor Network.  I think we have a match.

So DAYTOP, until very recently, had in its employ a "counselor" who, it is alleged, was physically abusive with clients, and who is/was running a sex-toy business "on the side."

An Executive Director of Passion Parties, and Assistant Director of Millbrook under Chris Ratel, no less.  

I'm sure that the Monsignor would appreciate that kind of behavior, coming from a person who staffs his organization.  

Wonderful.

http://yourpassionconsultant.com/consul ... ccess.html

See also:

http://taconicpta.org/TAP/TAP_200701_Jan_web.pdf

There is one mention of L. Holloway-Rivera in this text, from when she was one of the chairs for the Taconic Region PTA.  She is described as specializing in "Substance Abuse/Juvenile Protection" for the Poughkeepsie School District.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SEKTO

• View Profile
L. Holloway Rivera drunk at the club
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 04:03:26 PM »

Offline friendofbill

• View Profile
Re: L. Holloway-Rivera
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2010, 11:23:14 PM »
I THINK ITS FUNNY HOW PEPLE POST THINGS ABOUT PEOPLE THEY HAVE NEVER MET...QUOTE SOURCES THEY NEVER IDENITIFY..HIDE BEHIND THOSE SOURCES..WHO WORK AT DAYTOP IM SURE IN THE SHADOWS BUT ARE TOO SPINELESS TO DO SHIT EXCEPT PODT BLURBS..SPINELESS PUSSIES....

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2010, 09:55:29 AM »
Quote from: "friendofbill"
I THINK ITS FUNNY HOW PEPLE POST THINGS ABOUT PEOPLE THEY HAVE NEVER MET...QUOTE SOURCES THEY NEVER IDENITIFY..HIDE BEHIND THOSE SOURCES..WHO WORK AT DAYTOP IM SURE IN THE SHADOWS BUT ARE TOO SPINELESS TO DO SHIT EXCEPT PODT BLURBS..SPINELESS PUSSIES....
The reason SEKTO doesn't identify the source is not out of fear for himself but fear for the source.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline SEKTO

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2010, 11:50:16 AM »
Quote from: "psy"
Quote from: "friendofbill"
The reason SEKTO doesn't identify the source is not out of fear for himself but fear for the source.

That is correct, psy, thank you.

friendofbill:

Please accept my humble obeisances.

Welcome to the DAYTOP discussion  forum.

That's correct; it's important that my source be protected.  

Call Millbrook yourself; the number is 845-677-1176.  Or there's the 800 number, 1-800-2DAYTOP.

We all know that there is no small amount of shady behavior that goes on behind the scenes within DAYTOP.

These things, if brought into the light of day would seriously threaten DAYTOP's squeaky-clean image.

For instance: I knew a guy named Mike B. who was part of the same outpatient facility as I, who swore up and down (after we were all out of DAYTOP) that he and another kid named Jerry M. smoked a joint on DAYTOP property with a counselor named Leroy Brewster.

There are a few kids who I knew from DAYTOP who are dead now.  I'll never forget Mike Gomez, for one.  I originally wrote of these things here:

http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.ph ... 0&start=75

Perhaps since you are here, you could tell us a little about how DAYTOP is run these days.  The first things I can think of are:

Do they still use LEs?  Do they still use the chair, haircuts, encounter groups, humiliating signs, and what have you?

What are the educational requirements for DAYTOP counselors and staff now?

And what exactly is your interest in this matter, friendofbill?  Are you staff, a teacher, a program graduate, a parent, or what?

Perhaps if you do not want to answer such basic questions, or cannot answer them, then you should not put yourself in such a position on a public message board.

I am glad that you are here, friendofbill, at least for the fact that you help to keep the DAYTOP threads "bumped" to the top of the active topics list, even if you are apparently not interested in interacting cooperatively with us.  

Thank you for your contributions here, in any case.  I look forward to a stimulating, enlightening, and mutually beneficial discussion about DAYTOP in general, and more specifically the things that have allegedly taken place in the Millbrook facility of late.

Please refer to the forum rules (linked at the top of this page) for a description of what the acceptable modes of conduct within this forum are.  Personal attacks and other forms of flaming are not allowed here.

Your servant,

SEKTO