Author Topic: Gimme a Fuckin Break Already!!!  (Read 1644 times)

Offline Rusty Goat

• View Profile
Gimme a Fuckin Break Already!!!
« on: April 07, 2010, 09:20:35 PM »
Yeah! That's right, a damn break! Can't let go, can't not let go... the damn program just won't go away, settle for "oh well, that was a long time ago, get over it" and "why think about that now? So many years later, what's wrong with you?" Well, thanks to people like Mel and Betty Sembler, Newton, Riddile, Rushing, etc... the eternal straight inc bullshit battle lives and consumes my conscience every day. I want to be done thinking about this shit but I can't just let it go but I can't just say I'm over it either because I have to be "honest with myself" but then I don't want to be "honest with myself" because that's what the program programmed me to think, and now all these years later I want to tell the program to FUCK OFF but then I'd be forgetting about it but but but.... you  get the pic yet? You want honesty? I got some honesty for ya!!! LOL.... So anyways, let's just say that I'll still think about the program in many ways but I, at the same time, won't give it the time of day... even though that's an irony, it makes sense to me so that's good enough. It's like the program knows I'm rebelling or something, like it sees or senses me trying to tell it once and for all to fuck off but I don't want to give it one damn molecule of acknowledgement. I hope they are pissed off too!! IMHO, thinking or talking about straight inc validates it to some extent, even whilst choking the living shit out of it. Ah, well, there's always death, so that will cure this conundrum, but I don't look forward to that of course. I hope everyone is well in Survivorland, and I'll probably want to either elaborate or distance myself even more in the future, but whatever happens please know that the program can go fuck itself, Mel and Betty Sembler, Riddile, Rushing, Penny Walker, Nissley, and all them corporate operators will forever be on my shit list!!!  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  

To all you survivors,  :cheers: for sticking it out and making the best out of what they left you.............  :peace:  

Froddy said it best... FUCK STRAIGHT!!!!  :tup:  :tup:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
Re: Gimme a Fuckin Break Already!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 10:10:04 PM »
Damn, RG, sounds like you need a little bit o' TBPITW.  That'll get your head right.  Relax, toke down a few bong hits, chill out.  You'll be OK.
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2010, 10:28:10 AM »
What he said... plus, you know you've got friends, so call anytime...

:jamin:  :cheers:  :rasta:

Offline wdtony

• View Profile
    • http://www.pfctruth.com
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2010, 04:29:36 AM »
RG: I really respect and admire what you and yours have done against these programs, big time. Don't let the hateful, interpersonal disagreements and in-fighting take away from the fact that you have done a tremendous amount of good and I have always recognized that. Most  have recognized that.

Anyone who has immersed themselves into this program fighting shit doesn't escape unscathed. Good luck finding a break.
Pathway Family Center Truth = http://www.pfctruth.com

Offline Rusty Goat

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2010, 11:10:51 AM »
"Good luck" finding a break? Is that while using a baseball bat? :roflmao:  The solution may be easier than people think. All I gotta do is just "let it go". Sounds simple enough. A lot of the longtime posters here don't "let it go". Most folks who don't post or meet up, etc... have "let it go". Given the programming aspects, the knowledge gained since learning about it, etc... there's really no good reason to torture oneself over this shit anymore. What will you miss if you don't obsess over it? Of what consequence is there to distance oneself from the omnipresent black hole of evil? After so many years goes by and if you're an adult with an adult mind, you should be able to place your experiences in perspective and make the best of it into your future. If you thirst for justice, revenge, anger, frustration and bitterness, resolution, peace, compassion, etc... the straightinc saga surely offers a deep well from which to drink. I will be around, but don't expect me to get all excited like I used to, LOL... I mean, if something big happens, well, I'll be on it like flies on shit!!, but you know what I mean. Meanwhile, I'm going to do some more art type things that depict my thought patterns regarding the straightinc bullshit and post pics of it in the near future. Controversial Artistry 101,  :roflmao:

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Straight Mask Replica
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2010, 08:21:00 PM »
Quote from: "Rusty Goat"
Meanwhile, I'm going to do some more art type things that depict my thought patterns regarding the straightinc bullshit and post pics of it in the near future. Controversial Artistry 101,  :roflmao:
:tup:  :tup: