Author Topic: Ginger,Ursus, Matt,Felice,Anne......AA  (Read 5146 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Ginger,Ursus, Matt,Felice,Anne......AA
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2010, 10:59:21 AM »
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 08:34:38 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2010, 11:37:07 AM »
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 08:35:06 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2010, 11:46:33 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"

Yes I did like I told you while I was a resident and then for about a month and half after I graduated. Not while I was a employee. Now why would I tell him that when all of you knew I was and my posts said so. Matt never shut up long enough to listen, he was more interested in telling me what he remembered about Elan. The other fact here Felice you knew I was a Director so what is your fucking point. You know more about me then most so. I haven't lied about anything since I have been here. Once again someone got embarrassed so trash Danny to save face ''whatever'' that's why I wear the big britches because I can take the ass kicking. Stop being stupid Felice your smarter then this let your emotions die. You hate drama your such a liar.....lol.
Danny

What an angry little man you are.   :flame:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2010, 10:21:20 PM »
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 08:36:18 PM by DannyB II »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2010, 10:24:32 PM »
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 08:36:55 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2010, 12:18:47 AM »
You think you can attribute my motives? Chile puhleeze!

I thought you were going away?

Fuck, I guess you and Art had a deal like the sheep dog and Wile E Coyote punchin the clock. Well, since it's your shift now could you please try to be a little more entertaining and creative than Art has been? We'll all appreciate it.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2010, 06:11:07 AM »
:agree:
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 05:54:47 AM by Anonymous »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2010, 09:43:06 AM »
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 08:37:50 PM by DannyB II »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2010, 11:49:24 PM »
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 08:38:19 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Anti-Troll

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2010, 10:10:51 AM »
Quote from: "bossybee39"
Ok I have enjoyed my little holiday, but guess what...I am back. First off Danny, everyone has more than been gracious to you and you once again spit int the faces of many. I believe you need to just leave everyone alone. To everyone he is now attacking...I told you so...but no one wanted to listen to me when I told them what a viperous piece of crap you truly are.

Ginger has been more than compassionate towards a lot of us. Mike also has been very tolerant as well. Matt is a very nice man and I believe you need to apologize to him. How dare you talk shit about that man when he was there to stand up to ask us all to let you be. You take peoples kindness for weakness and that my friend is your biggest problem. As for that piece of crazy shit Art who cares we all saw his true colors time in and time out. Do we really need to focus on such a lost cause??

As for Felice, I know you will leave her alone as well, she has done nothing to you at all. If anything she has been very kind to everyone on a whole. I will not tolerate you fucking with her.

Ursus is very knowledgeable and has always approached things in a very reasonable approach. Seems to me Danny, you just got a God Damn problem with everyone. Fact is I never closed my eyes fully around you, I was never that sucked in by your good guy bullshit. I see you had a lot of fun insulting the shit out of people I care about while I was gone. Well Daniel I am back so stop your little bullshit or we will once again go a few rounds.

Danny I think you enjoy the conflict, does it help you digest or justify your past actions that haunt your soul? Whatever your problem is do not even try continueing your little chaos games. No one is going to pat you on the hand daily and thank you for your involvement any longer. Seriously we all hope that you go away.

I personally am extremely disappointed in you and your actions. How dare you try to belittle the people I consider wonderful knowledgable hardworking and compassionate. Matt has done more for me in talking over the phone than most, he unselfishly is there for everyone, how dare you even fuck with him.

The thing is Danny everyone really tried to give you a chance, and you slapped the hell out of us all. So take your shamrocks and plant them up your ass, you give yourself your own bad luck.   :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:
:shamrock:  
Sharon,
Everyone tried to give me a chance here we go again, I don't want chances, friendship, acceptance, validation and any other words you can think of, never really have. What I do on fornits is none of your business I am not with you nor represent you. I thought I made this clear to you before. You come on here saying I disappoint you. Sorry but I am not representing Elan on this site I am here as a poster that's all. Works better that way for me here. I may post to Elan as I post every where else but I feel no obligation to Elan here on this site. We have other sites that are doing just fine and they have a single purpose Elan, administered and moderated by Elan. I like that.
 Bye Bossey
Danny....

TROLL
Wake up
Post on Fornits
suck a cock
Post on Fornits
Shove a cucumber up his ass
Post on Fornits
Sodomize the cat
Post on Fornits
Suck off homeless man
Post on Fornits
Drink Whiskey
Post on Fornits
Suck off the dog
Post on Fornits
Pretend to be 35 different people posting on Fornits
Suck off the homeless man on the corner
Post on Fornits
Shove a dildo up his ass
Post on Fornits
Eat a bag of dogshit
Post on Fornits
fuck his whore mom
Post on Fornits
Drink more whiskey
Post on Fornits
whine about being caught posting on Fornits
Suck a cock
What a great quality of life :shamrock:
"Because you are a TROLL"

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2010, 10:19:12 AM »
In before, during, and after faggots who think their personalities matter.
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2011, 12:38:32 PM »
Quote from: "Anti-Troll"
Quote from: "bossybee39"
Ok I have enjoyed my little holiday, but guess what...I am back. First off Danny, everyone has more than been gracious to you and you once again spit int the faces of many. I believe you need to just leave everyone alone. To everyone he is now attacking...I told you so...but no one wanted to listen to me when I told them what a viperous piece of crap you truly are.

Ginger has been more than compassionate towards a lot of us. Mike also has been very tolerant as well. Matt is a very nice man and I believe you need to apologize to him. How dare you talk shit about that man when he was there to stand up to ask us all to let you be. You take peoples kindness for weakness and that my friend is your biggest problem. As for that piece of crazy shit Art who cares we all saw his true colors time in and time out. Do we really need to focus on such a lost cause??

As for Felice, I know you will leave her alone as well, she has done nothing to you at all. If anything she has been very kind to everyone on a whole. I will not tolerate you fucking with her.

Ursus is very knowledgeable and has always approached things in a very reasonable approach. Seems to me Danny, you just got a God Damn problem with everyone. Fact is I never closed my eyes fully around you, I was never that sucked in by your good guy bullshit. I see you had a lot of fun insulting the shit out of people I care about while I was gone. Well Daniel I am back so stop your little bullshit or we will once again go a few rounds.

Danny I think you enjoy the conflict, does it help you digest or justify your past actions that haunt your soul? Whatever your problem is do not even try continueing your little chaos games. No one is going to pat you on the hand daily and thank you for your involvement any longer. Seriously we all hope that you go away.

I personally am extremely disappointed in you and your actions. How dare you try to belittle the people I consider wonderful knowledgable hardworking and compassionate. Matt has done more for me in talking over the phone than most, he unselfishly is there for everyone, how dare you even fuck with him.

The thing is Danny everyone really tried to give you a chance, and you slapped the hell out of us all. So take your shamrocks and plant them up your ass, you give yourself your own bad luck.   :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:
:shamrock:  
Sharon,
Everyone tried to give me a chance here we go again, I don't want chances, friendship, acceptance, validation and any other words you can think of, never really have. What I do on fornits is none of your business I am not with you nor represent you. I thought I made this clear to you before. You come on here saying I disappoint you. Sorry but I am not representing Elan on this site I am here as a poster that's all. Works better that way for me here. I may post to Elan as I post every where else but I feel no obligation to Elan here on this site. We have other sites that are doing just fine and they have a single purpose Elan, administered and moderated by Elan. I like that.
 Bye Bossey
Danny....

TROLL
Wake up
Post on Fornits
suck a cock
Post on Fornits
Shove a cucumber up his ass
Post on Fornits
Sodomize the cat
Post on Fornits
Suck off homeless man