Author Topic: Whooter - Gutless, Nutless Coward  (Read 4156 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Whooter - Gutless, Nutless Coward
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2010, 04:44:43 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"

But, alas, when I hit the "submit" button, the coward Whooter hid behind his account settings:
Some users couldn’t be added as they have disabled private message receipt.

...and so that is why they are called.. "Account settings"
Sorry DJ but its for your own good.  You have lost your privilege to PM me.  You are being forced out of the shadows and into the open sun light and you obviously dont like it.  Going forward all your trolling and communication will take place out in the open where we all can read it.  You are required to log-in each time you post under your user name(s) and I will continue to not accept any PM’s from you until further notice.   I think eventually you will see that I am right and you will start to contribute meaningful posts.  Like everyone else here on fornits I will continue to have the option to PM you, at my discretion, because I don’t abuse the privilege.

Are you going to put up with this Dysfunction Junction?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2010, 04:45:41 PM »
Oh, that's rich, Whooter, considering I've NEVER PMed YOU.  I am glad, though, that you now admit to PMing me nastygrams, even though just a few hours ago you said you never did it and I was a liar.  I'm happy to be the one who forces you to be honest, even though your instinct is to lie, lie, lie.  You'll thank me for it later when you finally decide you should live an honest life.

See what I mean, people?  Here was Whooter just a few hours ago calling me a liar and denying he ever PMed me, but because I didn't allow that lie to go unchallenged and proved beyond any doubt that Whooter did in fact PM me with a nastygram, he either had to admit it or suffer even further humiliation (if that's even possible).  So, as I've been saying, Whooter lies all the time and anything he posts should be discarded out of hand or vigorously challenged until he is forced to admit his little "truth-telling" problem.

One more massive lie and flip-flop to add to Whooter's reputation.  Funny that he keeps accusing me of lying even though every time he comes out with the short end of the stick and his tail between his legs.  Oh well.  Better luck next time!
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2010, 05:29:32 PM »
It's funny how serious some people take fornits. Dysfunctional Junction needs to get a fucking life, what a loser!

NOBODY CARES ABOUT THIS SHIT OTHER THAN YOU. GET A FUCKING CLUE!
one day at a time

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR DYSFUNCTIONAL JUNCTION, THE LOSER OF F
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2010, 05:31:49 PM »
Oh, that's rich, Whooter, considering I've NEVER PMed YOU.  I am glad, though, that you now admit to PMing me nastygrams, even though just a few hours ago you said you never did it and I was a liar.  I'm happy to be the one who forces you to be honest, even though your instinct is to lie, lie, lie.  You'll thank me for it later when you finally decide you should live an honest life.

See what I mean, people?  Here was Whooter just a few hours ago calling me a liar and denying he ever PMed me, but because I didn't allow that lie to go unchallenged and proved beyond any doubt that Whooter did in fact PM me with a nastygram, he either had to admit it or suffer even further humiliation (if that's even possible).  So, as I've been saying, Whooter lies all the time and anything he posts should be discarded out of hand or vigorously challenged until he is forced to admit his little "truth-telling" problem.

One more massive lie and flip-flop to add to Whooter's reputation.  Funny that he keeps accusing me of lying even though every time he comes out with the short end of the stick and his tail between his legs.  Oh well.  Better luck next time!

Wahhh! Mommy, someone LIED TO ME ON THE INTERNET. OMG1L!OLOHNOES!! Get over it, crybaby.
one day at a time

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2010, 05:34:03 PM »
Quote from: "cleveland steamer"

But, alas, when I hit the "submit" button, the coward Whooter hid behind his account settings:
Some users couldn’t be added as they have disabled private message receipt.

...and so that is why they are called.. "Account settings"
Sorry DJ but its for your own good.  You have lost your privilege to PM me.  You are being forced out of the shadows and into the open sun light and you obviously dont like it.  Going forward all your trolling and communication will take place out in the open where we all can read it.  You are required to log-in each time you post under your user name(s) and I will continue to not accept any PM’s from you until further notice.   I think eventually you will see that I am right and you will start to contribute meaningful posts.  Like everyone else here on fornits I will continue to have the option to PM you, at my discretion, because I don’t abuse the privilege.

Are you going to put up with this Dysfunction Junction?

Ha,Ha,Ha  Get him riled up and keep him honest.  As long as he cant guest post we will keep him accountable for his posts.  For example If he ever makes a post like:

Whooter said: "I think we know who the liar is, DJ. I never sent you a PM."  

Then check his link to see if this was really said and if there isnt a link provided then ask him for one.  This will further force him to move away from his old ways of thinking he can write whatever he wants without providing backup.  Eventually he will come around and start contributing more valuable posts.  But it will take some time.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2010, 06:57:58 PM »
Atta boy, SUCK IT, keep this one up at the top as well.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2010, 07:55:46 PM »
Dysfunctional is TheWho's new bitch, in a long line of Whooter BITCHES. :rofl:
one day at a time

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2010, 09:09:31 PM »
Atta boy, SUCK IT, keep this one up at the top as well.

Disfunction Junction I have been following your posts here but I have a question about the bottom of your post where it says something like:

**I think we know who the liar is, DJ. I never sent you a PM.**

But then when I follow your link it says something different like:

**“We both know who the liar is DJ and it is sweet watching you jump around in your desperation etc.”**

Did you change this persons quote to deceive us or is this written someplace else?  Just curious.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2010, 08:33:50 AM »
Mitt, I have a question about you, too.  Why is it that after you started socialized medicine in MA that you now rail against socialized medicine?  Why the flip-flop?  Thanks in advance for the answer.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2010, 09:50:49 AM »
Quote from: "SUCK IT"
It's funny how serious some people take fornits. Dysfunctional Junction needs to get a fucking life, what a loser!

NOBODY CARES ABOUT THIS SHIT OTHER THAN YOU. GET A FUCKING CLUE!

If Whooter didn't take it so seriously, he would have left a looooooong time ago.  But, we've struck a deep nerve with him so he just can't help himself.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2010, 09:51:50 AM »
Mitt, I have a question about you, too.  Why is it that after you started socialized medicine in MA that you now rail against socialized medicine?  Why the flip-flop?  Thanks in advance for the answer.

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2010, 12:34:43 PM »
The plan I put in place in Massachusetts is not the same as Obama's health care plan by a wide margin and the people in Massachusetts know it if only because they have such good health care and don't want Obama destroying it.  That is why they elected Scott Brown and sent him down to Washington to stop this fiasco.  Besides, I am a republican and Washington is crawling with Democrats right now.  We have to step on this thing quickly and get this vote secured.
I am proving a point that no one reads the links.  I can say :”Whooter confessed to being John Rueben” and then provide a link and everyone will believe my post.  So I call Whooter a liar and everyone believes it because everyone hates the guy.  They are never going to realize my links lead to a different statement.  Most people are stupid.
Well good luck with that!  You should go into politics.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2010, 01:25:05 PM »
I have to disagree with you here, Mitt.  Everyone believes Whooter is a liar simply because he has been caught lying so many times, on so many subjects, to so many people.  Believe it or not, he actually uses several different login identities as well ; ) The bottom line is nobody should believe anything Whooter says because he's a giant phony.  

Your little quote box doesn't make much sense either, Mitt.  Why would Whooter deny sending me a PM right IN THE PM HE SENT ME?  Wierd how you and Whooter display the same stunning illogic.  I thought you were an educated man, Mitt.  Anyway, that quote is from one of Whooter's posts that he conveniently deleted right after I posted screen shots of his PM to me that he was in process of denying.  He also is famous 'round here for getting caught in lies and then editing or deleting the original post, as he did again in this case.  Usually we QFT him because of his habit of ex post facto editing, but I was busy taking and posting the screenshots and forgot to QFT his OP.

Mitt, you have always been "pro-choice" and ran for the Senate claiming to be "left of Ted Kennedy."  I'm curoius why today you put out a statement saying you never "really" called yourself pro-choice?  Is Whooter offering you political consultation on how to backpedal, and if that fails, to lie outright and deny things you've already recorded in print?  

You two seem to have an awful lot in common, save for the part where you're successful and Whooter, by his own admission, could "never hold down a job."  Oh, and if Whooter is advising you, how did you get around his long arrest record when your handlers were vetting him?  Just curious if you "pulled a McCain" and just looked the other way rather than really have a look at his criminal record.

Thanks!

P.S. - Just to preempt the response that "you can't edit or delete a post without leaving an edit trail" I did, in fact, edit this post three times and there is no stamp it has been edited.  If you edit within a few minutes, the system does not log it.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Romney Aide Takes Leave Amid Allegations
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2010, 01:44:26 PM »
You two seem to have an awful lot in common, save for the part where you're successful and Whooter, by his own admission, could "never hold down a job."  Oh, and if Whooter is advising you, how did you get around his long arrest record when your handlers were vetting him?  Just curoius if you "pulled a McCain" and just looked the other way rather than really have a look at his criminal record.
Mmm. I don't think that should be too much of a problem for Mitt...

Romney Aide Takes Leave Amid Allegations He Impersonated a Law Enforcement Officer

BOSTON — An ever-present aide to Republican presidential contender Mitt Romney took a leave of absence Friday after he became the subject of investigations in two states for allegedly impersonating a law enforcement officer...

Continue reading this June 22, 2007 article...[/list]
    -------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
    « Reply #29 on: July 14, 2010, 04:10:33 PM »
    Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
     So we can see it was a good move to force these guys to log-in under their user names.

Yup...sure has cut down on the number of your, ahem..."supporters".  

Again, you wouldn't still be here...still trying to derail, deflect and distract if we weren't hitting one goddamned big nerve with you.

You are suck a friggin tool.

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Truer words never were spoken.
    The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control